Thread: Russell Brand on Sean Hannity

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Brand threw a couple snowballs at our friend Sean....are we going to allow that?

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    Brand threw a couple snowballs at our friend Sean....are we going to allow that?
    Actually, Brand made some substantive points. Far different than being childish and throwing snowballs.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    That was a great video. His evaluation was spot on. We need more of that.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Standard News format today: 3 voices on the screen. 2 for the Propoganda and 1 for the story they want to demonize. Shout the guy down and belittle him as an idiot and teach a new generation this is what a News show looks like.

Worst thing is this is how conversations go at the water coolers around the US nowadays because we've been enundated with this style for 25 years with Rush Limbaugh types.
    Last edited by Todd; 07-31-2014 at 09:47 AM.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Does anyone else find it very hard to listen to Brand, even if he is making a rational argument on a particular issue?

The past couple of weeks should leave no doubt that Hannity's primary agenda is always Israel-first. No matter what the issue, he always first asks "how does this effect Israel" (but that question, and inevitable solution, always comes from the militaristic, neoconservative, Likudnik perspective). The answer is usually "bomb somebody!" Concerns for the U.S. are secondary. Fiscal conservatism is reserved for slow days, to be used against Democrats. Humanitarian concerns rank below what he is going to have for dinner (unless it serves his agenda). He is a foaming at the mouth, stark raving mad, propagandist shill.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 07-31-2014 at 10:19 AM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Here is some nice perspective:

How popular is hannity.com?
    Global rank 115,082

How popular is ronpaulforums.com?
    Global rank 63,633

Source:
    http://www.alexa.com/

The good news is that Hannity and his ilk are a small group of idiots. It only seems more important because they have a MSM outlet.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Actually, Brand made some substantive points. Far different than being childish and throwing snowballs.
    i agree with Brand on this issue, but.....Brand strikes me as a bit un-hinged...worse than any snow ball thrower...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    i agree with Brand on this issue, but.....Brand strikes me as a bit un-hinged...worse than any snow ball thrower...
    Actually, he's quite level-headed and well-spoken. He's unfortunately a leftest, however.

Sean Hannity's technique, as well as most of Manhattan/Washington DC 'Disinfotainment' is a technique proven successful by the masters who set the precedence for control. look below... it's Hannity's exacerbation's of the same points over and over, to ingrain them into the clueless brainwashed TV audience. I truly wish someone had the funds for like, an annual 'The Onion' awards show for all the con man, thieves, liars, killers, racketeers, for organized crime in media and government.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Standard News format today: 3 voices on the screen. 2 for the Propaganda and 1 for the story they want to demonize. Shout the guy down and belittle him as an idiot and teach a new generation this is what a News show looks like.

Worst thing is this is how conversations go at the water coolers around the US nowadays because we've been inundated with this style for 25 years with Rush Limbaugh types.
    “The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over.”
    Joseph Goebbels
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Take solace in the fact that Hannity's presence and influence have declined dramatically since the 2012 election. His ratings absolutely imploded after that and his radio show was dropped en masse from stations all across the country and then his Fox show was bumped to a timeslot where much of his primary audience has already gone to bed.
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    Sean Hannity's technique, as well as most of Manhattan/Washington DC 'Disinfotainment' is a technique proven successful by the masters who set the precedence for control. look below... it's Hannity's exacerbation's of the same points over and over, to ingrain them into the clueless brainwashed TV audience. I truly wish someone had the funds for like, an annual 'The Onion' awards show for all the con man, thieves, liars, killers, racketeers, for organized crime in media and government.

“The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over.”
    Joseph Goebbels
    Great quote.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    The neocon brand of politics has gone the way of leg warmers and parachute pants of the 1980s.

Hannity... he's a maniac, maniac...

Fox News Suffers Worst Ratings In Thirteen Years – And That’s Not Their Big Problem
    May 30, 2014
    http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?cat=6
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    The neocon brand of politics has gone the way of leg warmers and parachute pants of the 1980s.

Hannity... he's a maniac, maniac...

Fox News Suffers Worst Ratings In Thirteen Years – And That’s Not Their Big Problem
    May 30, 2014
    http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?cat=6
    I think people are getting tired of the same old lies. Is it "waking up"? Or just tired?
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    I think people are getting tired of the same old lies. Is it "waking up"? Or just tired?
    Everyday more people wake up. I would guess that many people here once fell for the Republican/Democrat bull$#@!. It is always a fluid situation.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

If the shift in the nature of the publics' reception of police brutality is any indicator I would say: Morpheus' (Greek Pantheon, not Californian) grip is slipping.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    The median age of a Fox News watcher is 68.8. They're tired all the time.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Hannity: Russell Brand mocked me. Character attack. Play inconsequential excerpts from video. Leave out substantative parts. Character assassinate again. Name call. Use the Hamas quote on destroying Israel. Character attack again. Go to 3 party bonehead panel and laugh and mock him for rest of segment.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Brand responds...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v5WlY8Uf5U

LOL @ Geraldo!
    Last edited by green73; 08-02-2014 at 06:06 AM.

Fun to see Hannity being exposed.

Hannity likes the Hamas quote on wiping out Israel. Wonder if he'll quote this out of the Israel Times this week.

"Hamas has stated forthrightly that it idealizes death as much as Israel celebrates life. What other way then is there to deal with an enemy of this nature other than obliterate them completely? … [A]nyone who lives with rocket launchers installed or terror tunnels burrowed in or around the vicinity of their home cannot be considered an innocent civilian."
    Israeli-American Yochanon Gordon
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On fighting corruption:
    Fascism Defined