Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Even Jews Ask: Is Judaism a Satanic Cult?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Not until the underlying thesis is disproven.
    Since the facts on which the argument is based are false, the argument is refuted. If it's conclusion could be proven some other way, that would another thing, which would have nothing to do with the OP. It can't. But whether it could or not, the OP itself is still garbage.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    God gave us eyes to see and brains to think with. We'll never ward off the false prophets among us if we don't learn to use them.
    It's good to see you agree with me then.

Now explain to me--logically--how modern Judaism is Godly and the basis of Islam is Luciferian.
    Why would you ask me to do this? Does this look like a position I have ever taken here?

Do you really think Zionism is really a sect of Judaism that Jesus the King of the Jews would lay claim to?
    If by Zionism, you mean some movement of rabbinic Judaism related to the nation-state of Israel as it exists today, then of course not. I don't see how that has anything to do with this discussion.

Did you read the OP?
    Last edited by erowe1; 07-31-2014 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    It's good to see you agree with me then.
    LOL

No. I'd love to accommodate you, really, but you can't turn your theories into axioms by putting words in my mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

LOL

No. I'd love to accommodate you, really, but you can't turn your theories into axioms by putting words in my mouth.
    I didn't put words in your mouth. I quoted you. Those were your words.

I didn't put words in your mouth. I quoted you. Those were your words.
    *sigh*

Yes, you quoted my completely irrelevant words.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    *sigh*

Yes, you quoted my completely irrelevant words.
    We agree again.

You do realize, don't you, that if I were to quote this...

Why would you ask me to do this? Does this look like a position I have ever taken here?
    ...and aver that this means you consider God and Allah to be one and the same, that would have about ten times more logical validity behind it than anything you've said in this thread?

Not that I'm making such a claim, nor that it actually has logical validity...

If by Zionism, you mean some movement of rabbinic Judaism related to the nation-state of Israel as it exists today, then of course not. I don't see how that has anything to do with this discussion.

Did you read the OP?
    Better to ask yourself if you understood it.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-31-2014 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosenzweig View Post
    I don't know why these people think that Judaism (as practiced by Jews) is some sort of antithesis to Christianity. Satan is a scarce name, only really relevant in old midrashim, we really don't care all that much about Christians, and all this "LOOK AT THE WORDS! WHAT DO THEY MEAN," bull $#@! commits various intellectual fallacies. Hell, these people don't even know a single thing about Judaism:
    "Jewish prayers are conducted in Yiddish, a composite language far from the intended pronunciation of the original Hebrew."

The latter part is right (I'm one of those nerds that like to pronounce the 3ayin), but almost no tefilot are spoken in Yiddish (and no formal and completely necessary prayers are in Yiddish as well). The vast majority of prayers are in Hebrew and must be spoken in Hebrew (though saying them in the common language is acceptable if one cannot read Hebrew). There are a few prayers, mostly halachically non-required, that are written in Aramaic (a sister language to Hebrew); but, I never see, in the context of a liturgy, any prayers being spoken in Yiddish, not even in chassidic circles.
    Is Yiddish only a dialect used by the Ashkenazim?

Thanks!

Better to ask yourself if you understood it.
    I did. It made no mention of zionism. Did you read it?

Judaism is Satanic!

By David J. Stewart

"...I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." —Revelation 2:9

God told the prophet Jeremiah, concerning the Jews, in Jeremiah 7:16 and 14:11... "Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee... Pray not for this people for their good."

The Jews had sinned, and God was angry at them. Do you think the Jews are any better today? They are 100 times worse!!! They still murder their children through abortion, as to Moloch. Jews are no more righteous than the rest of the heathen world. The Jews are saturated with sin today, as is the entire world (1st John 5:19). I am NOT anti-Semitic in any way. I love Jewish people. I love Arabs. I love all people with the unconditional love of God, which the Holy Ghost hath shed abroad in the heart of every born-again Christian (Romans 5:5).

Certainly the Jews are God's people, but the Lord has set the nation of Israel aside in 586 B.C. until He returns. Concerning the Jews in present day the Bible teaches in Luke 21:24, “And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.” This Scripture was fulfilled in part when the Roman ruler, Titus, declared war on the Jews in A.D. 70 and annihilated them, destroying their 2nd temple, and scattering them aboard. Not one temple stone was left sitting upon another. From that time until today, the Jews have been scattered across the world.

Israel today is a mess, still lacking a 3rd temple. Luke 21:24 teaches that Israel's woes will continue until Jesus Christ returns to reign.

The messiah that the Jews are looking for today will be the Antichrist, because they rejected their true Messiah when He came to His own 2,000 years ago and they crucified Him. Jews today still practice idolatry. In fact, it's epidemic! Here's an article written by Jewish Rabbi Shraqa Simmons titled, WHY WE DON'T BELIEVE IN JESUS...

http://www.aish.com/spirituality/phi..._In_Jesus$.asp

This is the heart of Judaism... CHRIST REJECTION! Lest you should think that only a few Jews believe such Antichrist philosophy, the following quote is taken from the biggest JUDAISM organization in Israel (where I found the above blasphemous article on why they DON'T believe in Jesus)...

Aish HaTorah is a world leader in creative Jewish educational programs and leadership training, dedicated to answering the vital question, "Why be Jewish?" Aish HaTorah, founded in Jerusalem by Rabbi Noah Weinberg in 1974, is dedicated to revitalizing the Jewish people by providing opportunities for Jews of all backgrounds to discover their heritage in an atmosphere of open inquiry and mutual respect.

Aish HaTorah operates 26 full-time branches and on 5 continents
    100,000 people attend Aish programs annually
    Aish.com receives over 2 million visits each month, with 180,000 unique email subscribers
    50,000 hours of Torah tapes and MP3s are listened to each year
    4,500 people attend Aish learning programs in Israel every year
    200 people have graduated from our rabbinic ordination program

Aish HaTorah’s headquarters is in the Old City of Jerusalem, where the government of Israel awarded Aish a coveted piece of land (emphasis added) -- 40 percent of the frontage facing the Western Wall. Construction is nearing completion on a hitech outreach center that features a rooftop vista overlooking the Temple Mount, and the Kirk Douglas Theatre which will house a dramatic film presentation of the Jewish contribution to humanity.

Scheduled to open in 2007, the outreach center anticipates one million visitors annually. As CNN's Larry King said: "What better location could there be for an institution single-mindedly dedicated to reaching and teaching Jews their heritage?"

Beyond Jewish education, Aish HaTorah is known as a staunch defender of Israel (emphasis added), and has launched various Israel advocacy programs. Aish celebrates Israel Independence Day and Jerusalem Day, and proudly flies the flag of Israel above its World Center at the Western Wall. Over 500 people have made aliyah directly through their involvement with Aish HaTorah.

Folks, that is the apostate condition of Israel today. The Israeli government is Godless, "awarding Aish a coveted piece of land" so they can teach millions of Jews why they SHOULDN'T believe in Jesus! Monstrous! Evil! Wicked! Vile! Many Jews today spit on Jesus Christ, and would crucify Him all over again if they had the opportunity! The religious Jewish leaders of today are as Pharisaical and hypocritical as they were 2000 years ago.
    http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False...sm/satanic.htm

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234