Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Even Jews Ask: Is Judaism a Satanic Cult?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post

If you don't stir the pot, stuff just sticks to the bottom.
    +rep for that point.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why only one? Just pick the one that's easiest for you to mangle.
    Let's start at the beginning. Look at the author, Will Newmann, and his main source, Harold Rosenthal. Notice how neither one can provide any reason that anyone should believe that they know anything about Judaism. A BA in Religion? A fellow Jew? Jewish relatives? Good grief.

Then notice the quote by Scholem about Sabbateanism, and how they provide in brackets "satanism, Cabala," as though those are the same thing Scholem was talking about.

The whole concept of Lucifer doesn't even exist in Judaism. Lucifer is a Latin word that Christians took from the Latin Vulgate, which has never been used as a Jewish Bible.

I'll return to my question.

Is there anything in this article that you're willing to stand by? Is there even anything in it you comprehend well enough to be able to think critically about it and tell if it's bunk?

Or is this just some article you found and posted "for conversation" on account of it's conclusions?

And while we're on that question, why is it that you are always so dependent on copying and pasting things? Do you do any thinking for yourself? You want me to go through the work of refuting this tripe point by point. But you yourself have put forth no effort at all. You can't even pick a sentence that you're willing to say you understand well enough to agree with. You just copied and pasted the whole thing, dependent on the work of someone else whose ability to research this subject you're not even capable of evaluating.
    Last edited by erowe1; 07-30-2014 at 12:00 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    +rep for that point.
    Thank you, Sir. I really appreciate the contribution.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    The whole concept of Lucifer doesn't even exist in Judaism. Lucifer is a Latin word that Christians took from the Latin Vulgate, which has never been used as a Jewish Bible.
    The name (translated) Lucifer,, only occurs once in the Bible.. and in the old testament (the "jewish"Bible)
    But Satan (another name for the same) is mentioned several times.

The concept is clear,, but often ignored.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

The name (translated) Lucifer,, only occurs once in the Bible.. and in the old testament (the "jewish"Bible)
    It only occurs in a Christian Latin translation of the Old Testament, and in versions that take the word from that translation, but not in the Hebrew Bible, or any Jewish Bible. And it's not a name. It's just a word, meaning "shining one." The Hebrew word occurs lots of times in the Bible.

You equate this being called "Lucifer" in your English version of Isaiah 14 with Satan. But the passage itself doesn't say that. And while Satan is a Hebrew word, and a Jewish concept, Lucifer is not.
    Last edited by erowe1; 07-30-2014 at 12:18 PM.

Let's start at the beginning. Look at the author, Will Newmann, and his main source, Harold Rosenthal. Notice how neither one can provide any reason that anyone should believe that they know anything about Judaism. A BA in Religion? A fellow Jew? Jewish relatives? Good grief.

Then notice the quote by Scholem about Sabbateanism, and how they provide in brackets "satanism, Cabala," as though those are the same thing Scholem was talking about.

I'll return to my question.

Is there anything in this article that you're willing to stand by? Is there even anything in it you comprehend well enough to be able to think critically about it and tell if it's bunk?

Or is this just some article you found and posted "for conversation" on account of it's conclusions?

And while we're on that question, why is it that you are always so dependent on copying and pasting things? Do you do any thinking for yourself? You want me to go through the work of refuting this tripe point by point. But you yourself have put forth no effort at all. You can't even pick a sentence that you're willing to say you understand well enough to agree with. You just copied and pasted the whole thing, dependent on the work of someone else whose ability to research this subject you're not even capable of evaluating.
    Maybe the "Lucifer" name thing is just for today's audience comprehension. Calling him Yahweh would probably have just really ticked you off. BTW, nice mangle.

Gee, that's pretty cold.

Matthew 7:3-5

Next!

Maybe the "Lucifer" name thing is just for today's audience comprehension. Calling him Yahweh would probably have just really ticked you off. BTW, nice mangle.

Gee, that's pretty cold.

Matthew 7:3-5

Next!
    Am I wrong? If so, then pick a point you're willing to stand by and defend it.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I believe all religions have been taken over by Satan and his minions. Take over religion and gain more souls. This is a battle between good and evil and has been since the 1st earth age. The Katabolé – Satan’s war with God.
    That's interesting, thanks.

Am I wrong? If so, then pick a point you're willing to stand by and defend it.
    I think picking this article is an example of my thinking for myself.

Absolutely no one helped me.

I stand by that point and will defend it to the death.

Next!
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 07-30-2014 at 12:41 PM.

It only occurs in a Christian Latin translation of the Old Testament, and in versions that take the word from that translation, but not in the Hebrew Bible, or any Jewish Bible. And it's not a name. It's just a word, meaning "shining one." The Hebrew word occurs lots of times in the Bible.

You equate this being called "Lucifer" in your English version of Isaiah 14 with Satan. But the passage itself doesn't say that. And while Satan is a Hebrew word, and a Jewish concept, Lucifer is not.
    They are one and the same..
    Lucifer just being an alternate Descriptor.

The Concept of Fallen angles being in opposition to God is there,, even if the given Name "lucifer" is not.

A pretty lame rebuttal in any event.
    Christ called false jews children of the devil,, so the concept was known.

"Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you cannot hear My word. "You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. "But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me.…
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think picking this article is an example of my thinking for myself.
    Then either you agree with it or you don't. Either way, you should be able to express and defend that opinion. Please do.

The Concept of Fallen angles being in opposition to God is there,, even if the given Name "lucifer" is not.
    In the Old Testament? Where?

Does anyone know the Hebrew word for "leprechaun"?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Then either you agree with it or you don't. Either way, you should be able to express and defend that opinion. Please do.
    Well, if you are just going to selectively (and intellectually dishonestly) edit my post then you can just forget it.

Next!

Well, if you are just going to selectively (and intellectually dishonestly) edit my post then you can just forget it.
    Then we're back to my original question.

What was the point of posting the crap that's in the OP?

In the Old Testament? Where?
    Try the Book of Job.

And also Genesis.

The Book of Enoch as well.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Try the Book of Job.
    In Job, Satan is right there in the company of all the other angels. Everything he does in the book he does as God's agent.

The Enochic books are not in the Old Testament. Nor are they considered scripture by Jews.

What was the point of posting the crap that's in the OP?
    I gave you the option and the invitation to refute the article point by point. BUT NOOOOO, you couldn't be bothered.

TER and HB34 have bugged out, so I guess you are just left here holding the bag (and defending the faith, as it were).

Next!

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In Job, Satan is right there in the company of all the other angels. Everything he does in the book he does as God's agent.

The Enochic books are not in the Old Testament. Nor are they considered scripture by Jews.
    Which God is that?

Next!

The Hidden Tyranny

INTRODUCTION

This booklet contains the text of a most revealing and shocking interview of a Jew by the name of Harold Rosenthal, which was conducted in 1976, by a concerned patriot, a Walter White, Jr.. Mr. Rosenthal, an influential Jew learned in the Jewish ways and involved in the workings of government in Washington, D.C., explained the Jewish involvement and cause of the major problems we face today.

Rosenthal, in exposing certain aspects of the 'inner invisible world of Jewry', revealed the modes and tactics Jews have used in destroying Christian civilization and covertly attaining control over our lives and governments. The result has been a 'hidden tyranny' upon us like the tyranny waged against the Saints by the red beast system of Revelation referred to as 'Mystery Babylon'.

But how could such a small number of Jews enslave so many people and gain such an overwhelming control over their governments, especially without their being aware of it? The answer to this may be found in Christ's parable of the unjust steward, which represents Jewry. They are able to prevail in the world despite their ungodly ways because of their cunning and shrewd ways. As Christ said "For the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light." (Luke 16:8)

In other words, the Jew, with his worldly mind set, is wiser than God's Christian people. When you read the words of Mr. Rosenthal the reality of this statement will come to light. This problem was so prevalent and important for us to overcome that Christ had instructed us to "be wise as serpents". (Matthew 10:16)

America and the world is now covered in political, economic, moral and social problems which need to be acted upon by Christian people. As Edmund Burke stated: "The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." But before we can properly act we need a proper (not just a superficial) understanding of the problem. This booklet will help provide the reader with that understanding.

In the manuscript the emphasis shown as underline text has been added while that in bold is per original. The footnote comments and illustration have been added by myself. -- Charles A. Weisman
    June, 1992
    http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/tyranny1.htm

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Does anyone know the Hebrew word for "leprechaun"?
    Sorry, my Gaelic to Hebrew translator seems to be broken for the time being.

What was the point of posting the crap that's in the OP
    ?
    It seems Ronin is trying to replace S_F as the most prolific and annoying troll of the religion sub forum. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    It seems Ronin is trying to replace S_F as the most prolific and annoying troll of the religion sub forum. :P
    Well it's a dirty job, but it seems like someone needs to do it. Gotta try to keep the Roman cheerleaders and apologists here honest.
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 07-30-2014 at 02:50 PM.

Well it's a dirty job, but it seems like someone needs to do it. Gotta try to keep the Roman cheerleaders and apologists here honest.
    Is that what you kids call your feces spraying nowadays? :P
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

He has, and Sola_Fide I wonder if he will share the same fate? Sola proved one thing, purgatory does exist, at least on the internet. By the way, he has passed through it, his account is no longer pending review. The beast, is unchained. The pit, has been opened
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?27438-Sola_Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Is that what you kids call your feces spraying nowadays? :P
    Nope, it's just that I think Jesus deserves a lot better followers than he's gotten for the last ~1700 years.

And I sure don't see many "Christians" lining up to fix things.
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 07-30-2014 at 03:10 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I disagree to a point. S_F had a definite belief that he shared. He was annoying, but he stood on (his) principle. If he posted something he would defend it. I disagreed with his logic, interpretations and his "charming" methods but his disagreements were genuine.

Ronin does have a habit of posting things that he doesn't seem to understand, agree with, nor defend as Erowe points out above. He posts and moves on to another information dump when a critique is made with a bit of playfulness that wasn't in S_F.

ETA: No one could ever replace S_F. He's in a league of his own IOW Give him his due...
    Last edited by RJB; 07-30-2014 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I disagree. S_F had a definite belief that he shared. He was annoying, but he stood on (his) principle. If he posted something he would defend it. I disagreed with his logic, interpretations and his "charming" methods but his disagreements were genuine.

Ronin does have a habit of posting things that he doesn't seem to understand, agree with, nor defend as Erowe points out above. He posts and moves on to another information dump when a critique is made with a bit of playfulness that wasn't in S_F.
    Yes, well said, Ronin is a mere petty poo thrower
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I disagree to a point. S_F had a definite belief that he shared. He was annoying, but he stood on (his) principle. If he posted something he would defend it. I disagreed with his logic, interpretations and his "charming" methods but his disagreements were genuine.

ETA: No one could ever replace S_F. He's in a league of his own IOW Give him his due...
    True that. Sola would be an all-star if there were leagues for that.

Getting nasty often gets you banned, I'm a really quick learner.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast