Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Even Jews Ask: Is Judaism a Satanic Cult?

Even Jews Ask: Is Judaism a Satanic Cult?

Even Jews Ask: Is Judaism a Satanic Cult?

July 7, 2014

'Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer -- so I wasn't lying -- and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive.'" Harold Rosenthal

Most Jews don't know this. Is it possible that they have been duped, and that Judaism is a satanic cult masquerading as a religion, which has subverted humanity using Freemasonry as its instrument? This question is so urgent that I am again reprising this 2010 article, Is Lucifer the God of Judaism? by Will Newman, a fellow Jew.

My own view, expressed in my introduction to Illuminati, is that Judaism is not a religion because its God is not universal, and the Cabala does not renounce worldly desires (lust, greed, power etc.) Thus Illuminati Jews have always been on the forefront of "revolution," which ultimately is about supplanting God. The subtitle of Illuminati3 - "Satanic Possession" refers to the true meaning of the "New World Order."

"Sabbateanism [Satanism, Cabala] is the matrix of every significant movement to have emerged in the eighteenth and nineteenth century, from Hasidism, to Reform Judaism, to the earliest Masonic circles and revolutionary idealism. The Sabbatean "believers" felt that they were champions of a new world which was to be established by overthrowing the values of all positive religions ." - Gershom Scholem (Respected Jewish scholar)

BY WILL NEWMAN
    (for henrymakow.com)

WILL NEWMAN, who holds a B.A. in Religion, attended Jewish synagogue, and has relatives involved in Talmudism, Cabala, B'nai Brith and Masonry.

In 1976, Walter White, Jr.,"a concerned patriot," conducted an interview with a young Jew named Harold Rosenthal who was an assistant to Sen. Jacob Javits of New York.

In
    the interview, later published as "The Hidden Tyranny", the arrogant Rosenthal belligerently boasts (on tape) that the Jewish people have fabricated certain "falsehoods which work to conceal their nature and protect their status and power."

Rosenthal debunks the commonly accepted lie that, "the Jews are Israelites, and thus God's chosen people".

Rosenthal said in part: 'Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer -- so I wasn't lying -- and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive.'" (The Hidden Tyranny)

Lucifer's goal is to "be like the most High" (Isa 14:14) and to usurp the worship of God (Mat 4:9).

Lucifer's purpose is to deceive the whole world (Rev 12:9) by transforming himself into an angel of light (2Co 11:4). This is best exemplified by the Freemasons. Their motto of "making good men better" produces a far more favorable public image than the more accurate alternative: "how to become demon-possessed in 33-easy-steps." The Jewish and Masonic religions both worship the same god.

BRIGHT LIGHT

In most Jewish synagogues, a bright burning flame represents their god. The Hebrew word for Lucifer is "Hillel" (Strong's Concordance #H1966) meaning "bright light." Curiously, this is the name chosen for the Jewish student organization. A central text in Cabalism is entitled "the Zohar," which translates to the book of brightness or splendor.

The Jewish six-pointed star is the highest symbol in the occult and goes by various names--the Star of Moloch/Saturn/Chiun/Remphan. It is a symbol of the union of male and female and is identical in meaning to the Masonic square and compass, which is also a six-pointed symbol around the letter "G" representing the generative sexual act. In place of the "G" we find יהוה amidst many Jewish stars.

The Hebrew symbol חי worn around the necks of many Jews ostensibly symbolizes "life" (lachaim). The word literally translates to a "living thing" or "beast" (H2416); this symbol is an idol for The Beast.

The Jewish name for god is represented by the tetragrammaton יהוה (YHVH) can be pronounced Yahweh or Jehovah. The significance of God's name is repeatedly emphasized throughout the scriptures.

When dissected in the Hebrew, the true definition of Jehovah (Yah-Hovah) is revealed. "Yah" (#H3050) means "god". "Hovah" (#H1942) translates to "eagerly coveting, falling, desire, ruin, calamity, iniquity, mischief, naughtiness, noisome, perverse, very wickedness."

Jehovah is synonymous with Baal: "Baali (#H1180) From ba'al with pron. Suff.; my master; Baali, a symbolical name for Jehovah -- Baali."

The Jewish Encyclopedia ("Adonai and Ba'al") reveals: "The name Ba'al , apparently as an equivalent for Yhwh."

Since the days of Jeremiah, the Jews have forgotten their god's name and replaced it with the title "Baal" or "YHVH": The lying prophets "Which think to cause my people to forget my [God's]name...as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal." (Jer 23:27).

YHVH and Ba'al both represent the god of sexual perversion and wickedness, Satan. The Jewish Encyclopedia continues:

"The chief evil arose from the fact that the Ba'als were more than mere religious fantasies. They were made the symbols of the reproductive powers of nature, and thus their worship ministered to sexual indulgences, which it at the same time legalized and encouraged. Further, there was placed side by side with the Ba'al a corresponding female symbol, the Ashtoreth (Babyl. "Ashtar") and the relation between the two deities was set forth as the example and the motive of unbridled sensuality. The evil became all the worse when in the popular view Yhwh himself was regarded as one of the Ba'als and the chief of them (Hosea ii. 16). "Baal and Baal Worship," The Jewish Encyclopedia, p.380 (See also, Makow-Cabala-How Sex Became Our Religion)

However, Jews claim that this name (YHVH) is not to be spoken aloud, despite God's command to declare His name throughout the earth (Exo 9:16). Why ignore this commandment?

UTTERING GOD'S NAME

Judaism claims to be the authority on the Old Testament; however they do not practice what they preach. They dress in black, the color of death, in spite of the scriptural precept to wear white (Ecc 9:8), reject Christ as Messiah (who is prophesied throughout the Old Testament) and refuse to speak "God's name" in violation of the scriptures.

By reverencing their name of God (YHVH) by not speaking it, Jews create an air of mystery and holiness around the name while enhancing the curiosity surrounding its pronunciation and power. When curious Jews and non-Jews alike see the "sacred" tetragrammaton being used in occult practice, they are intrigued by the prospective that these sorcerers have harnessed the mystical powers of the name.

Wicca, Satanism, Tarot, occult Catholicism, Masonry and Cabalism use their knowledge of the "sacred name of god" as bait to recruit cult members. If the name were not hidden, these cults would lack a critical tool in their recruitment processes. They could not offer this forbidden knowledge if the Jews, the self-proclaimed authority on God, spoke this name openly.

The mystery religions and witchcraft covens owe a great debt to Judaism for conditioning the mainstream to accept the importance and secrecy of this name. The vocal praise of the name YHVH is reserved for the "elect" who learn the Cabala (and pay money to do so) and is forbidden by the "profane." Judaic doctrine is fundamental to selling the occult as a righteous practice.

Satan is the author of confusion and goes by many names. Many of the ancient pagan deities were Satan and his angels in other forms ("The Two Babylons," by A. Hislop). The Jews employ a number of false names for god in their rituals, which are also alternate titles for Satan and other powerful demons.

In the same manner, the Black Magician and Satanist invokes demons by name. In the Satanic Bible, Anton LaVey (Jewish) provides an extensive list of "infernal names" that, when summoned, provide the practitioner with super human abilities namely intelligence, power, skills in manipulation, enhanced creativity, material wealth, and the satisfaction of diverse lusts.

PRAYER

Jewish prayers are conducted in Yiddish, a composite language far from the intended pronunciation of the original Hebrew (A.C. Hitchcock, "The Synagogue of Satan," 1). The prayers in modern synagogues are nothing more than disguised demonic invocations. They are hypnotic spells, similar to the Enochian language of the Church of Satan.

Young Jews spend countless hours preparing for their Bar Mitzvah, which consists of memorizing long chants and proper cadence and tone. Most who complete the Bar Mitzvah will not be able to translate more than a handful of words. These young men and women have no idea what they are saying or to whom they are praying. Jews are invoking demons named adonai, elohim, el shaddai, zeba'ot, diyenu (Diana) et al in their rituals.

Vain repetitions and head-bobbing during Jewish prayers aid the entrance into a trance state. Large numbers of atheistic Jews engage in the pseudo-religious worship of status and knowledge.

As Bill Cooper writes, "The WORSHIP (a lot different from STUDY) of knowledge, science, or technology is Satanism in its purest form, and its god is Lucifer" ("Behold A Pale Horse," 70). Judaism fills its members with the same Satanic powers as the Church of Satan and Freemasonry.

CABALISM

The foundation of Cabalism is identical to Satanism: the reversal of the roles of God and Satan. It is the pursuit of hidden (occult) knowledge which allows one to achieve god-like abilities by calling on the so-called names of god. These are the names of fallen angels/demons/spirit guides who are the gatekeepers to occult knowledge (Gen 6:4, Jubilees, Enoch). While not all Jews actively practice Cabala, they all accept the highest Cabalistic name as their god--YHVH.

The infamous Cabalist and Satanist Aleister Crowley writes, "There are thus 72 'Angels'...these [names] are derived from the "Great Name of God"...The "Name" is Tetragrammaton: I.H.V.H., commonly called Jehovah. He is the Supreme Lord of...the whole Universe (
    "The Book of Thoth," 43). A number of other secret pronunciations of YHVH are used in the occult in addition to Yahweh and Jehovah.

"Of the 54 sacred names in the Jewish kabbalah, the primary one is YHWH" (R. Hathaway
    "Sacred Name of God? Or Blasphemy," remnantradio.org/Archives/articles/sacred_name.htm).

The Jewish creed, the Shema, states: "our Lord is One," so why invoke these other names?

DEMONOLOGY

The secret of the ancient Egyptians, and their modern disciples, the Freemasons, is the art of demonology for gaining power--mainly through the devil, Jehovah.

In the Royal Arch degree, the Freemason " acknowledge[s] that the devil, in the guise of Jahbuhlun, is his sacred Lord"--the name Jahbulun being a "composite of Jahweh, Baal, and Osiris." He chants "Jah-buh-lun, Jah-buh-lun, Jah-buh-lun, Je-hov-ah" (Texe Marrs, Codex Magica, Ch. 4). Albert Pike discusses the Cabalistic/Masonic significance of IAHOVAH in great length in Morals & Dogma (66, 213, 401, 467, 519).

The name YHVH was injected into the text of the Old Testament by the Pharisees and others who practiced Babylonian Satanism (the precursor to Cabalism and Talmudism). For those who don't believe the Talmud is Satanic it proclaims that Christ is in Hell boiling in excrement and semen (Gittin, 56b,57a).

An agreement was forged between the Jewish Masoretes and the Catholic Church c. 1000 A.D. to change the name of God in the Hebrew Old Testament to the pagan name Yahweh/Jehovah via the tetragrammaton (remnantradio.org/Archives/articles/sacred_name.htm).

This explains Rosenthal's saying, "We are amazed by the Christians' stupidity in receiving our teachings and propagating them as their own."

In Henry Ford's words, "The Christian cannot read his Bible except through Jewish spectacles, and, therefore, reads it wrong." (
    "The International Jew," Vol. IV, 238).

GOD'S REAL NAME

The demonic disdain for humanity exhibited by the Luciferian Jew, Harold Rosenthal, typifies the end result of a lethal amalgamation: Jewish religious ritual combined with the worship of knowledge and self. The Jews as a people, by rejecting God and/or accepting Jehovah, have been given over "to a reprobate mind...Being filled with all unrighteousness..." (Rom 1:28-31).

Of course, Mr. Rosenthal was a member of an elite, openly Satanic minority among the Jewish people. Everyday Jews do not know that the god of their faith is in fact Satan hiding behind a mystical name. It is of no consequence to Satan whether he is worshiped deliberately or through subtle lies and deceptions (Gen 3).

The wise Solomon asks, "what is [God's] name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?" (Pro 30:4). God's name is ???? AHAYAH (sometimes transliterated Ehyeh) meaning I AM. This is the name given to Moses along with the Law. "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you...this is my memorial unto all generations."(Ex 3:14-15). "I AM the Lord thy God...thou shalt have no other gods before me" (Exo 32:4-5).

http://www.henrymakow.com/lucifers_chosen_people.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hear hornets buzzing.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Good thing Jesus wasn't Jewish..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

So I guess the leap from Roman Empire to Christianity, by Emperor Constantine, wasn't really quite so great after all. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    So I guess the leap from Roman Empire to Christianity, by Emperor Constantine, wasn't really quite so great after all. LOL!
    This has nothing to do with your OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I would disagree.

But I also think the article confuses Judaism with the several perversions of Judaism. (Cabalism, Zionism)
    There are many examples in the Bible of the jewish people following pagan religions.. Worshiping Idols (golden calf) and other practices.

Just as christianity has been distorted and perverted to serve the State.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    My thread, my hijack.

Actually when you really stop to think about it, it does.

Try this, Satan controls the world's human governments. Right? The Roman Empire was a human world government, with Constantine as it's Emperor. You with me? Roman Empire Christianity is .............. satanic. TADA!

Would you care to provide a point by point refutation of the OP, or are you just going to wait for TER not to? Hmmmmm.
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 07-30-2014 at 09:54 AM.

What is the point of posting this crap?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    What is the point of posting this crap?
    Hopefully, stimulating conversation, your post not withstanding.

Hopefully, stimulating conversation, your post not withstanding.
    In order for that to happen there would have to be someone here who's willing to admit they're stupid enough to take something in the OP seriously.

Any takers?

In order for that to happen there would have to be someone here who's willing to admit they're stupid enough to take something in the OP seriously.

Any takers?
    Are you willing to provide a point by point OP refutation? Or just to heckle from the bleachers? Place your bets, folks.

Any takers?
    I take it seriously. Though I disagree that all Judaism is satanic,, there are certainly sects that are.
    Zionism is purely satanic. as are other perversions of the religion.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
    - Revelation 3:9
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    - Revelation 3:9
    Also Revelation 2:9

An important enough issue to be mentioned twice .
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Have you ever wondered why so many of the Russian Bolsheviks and 33rd Degree Freemasons were Jewish? Perhaps now we know.

I believe all religions have been taken over by Satan and his minions. Take over religion and gain more souls. This is a battle between good and evil and has been since the 1st earth age. The Katabolé – Satan’s war with God.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Also Revelation 2:9

An important enough issue to be mentioned twice .
    Also worthy of note with these passages,,

They say they are Jews, but are not. That would suggest that there are Jews that ARE Jews.

And it is clear that the False Jews are Satanic.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

What did God tell us? "No Jesus--No ME". That goes for any religion. Anyone who denies Jesus is Lord/God/Holy Spirit--has not the Father God.

Matthew 10:32-33King James Version (KJV)

32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

John 14:9

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

The *true Jews of the OT always believed in the Promise and the Promise was always Jesus and when the Promise arrived--the true Jews knew Him. The true Jews are the believers in Jesus Christ.

Revelation 2:9

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee
    Last edited by Terry1; 07-30-2014 at 10:55 AM.

Does this give us an insight into the conspiracy collusion among Herod, Pilate and the head Pharisee (old what's his name) in the plot to execute Jesus?

And, how about Jesus Is an Anarchist (pdf) ?

They say they are Jews, but are not. That would suggest that there are Jews that ARE Jews.

My personal feeling is that the Ashkenazi (sp?) Jews of which the Rotheschilde family is a member is one of these "false Jewish" families. I think most of the big international banking families have roots back to Mayer Amschell Rotheschilde, and he certainly seems to be one of the financiers of many of the satanic secret organizations such as the illuminati, Round Table groups, CFR, League of Just Men, etc. etc.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

THE CREED

"I believe in One God, Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth and of all things visible and invisible.

And in One Lord, Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, begotten of the Father before all ages.

Light of Light, true God of true God, begotten, not created, of one essence with the Father, through whom all things were made.

For us and for our salvation, He came down from heaven and was incarnate by the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary and became Man.

He was crucified for us under Pontius Pilate, and He suffered and was buried.

On the third day He rose according to the Scriptures.

He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father.

He will come again with glory to judge the living and the dead. His kingdom will have no end.

And in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, Giver of Life, who proceeds from the Father, who together with the Father and the Son is worshipped and glorified, who spoke through the prophets.

In one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church.

I acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.

I expect the resurrection of the dead; and the life of the age to come.

Amen."

Does this give us an insight into the conspiracy collusion among Herod, Pilate and the head Pharisee (old what's his name) in the plot to execute Jesus?
    Actually Pilate wanted to release him.. but bowed to the political pressure.

I am curious..
    You often have disputed questions of Faith..

Do you believe now? In God? in satan?
    In what?

Or is this just intended to stir the pot?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Speaking of deception, what do you all think about the KJV vs other versions?

http://www.firstchurchoftheinternet....he%20Bible.htm

Some rather notable omissions/changes I wasn't aware of before.

http://www.firstchurchoftheinternet.org/jng/j1.htm

I found the above interesting, but I am rather green at all of this and have not covered much of the site I'm linking.

Seeking in the wilderness, woo...

I am curious..

In what?

Lol, you had to ask?
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Speaking of deception, what do you all think about the KJV vs other versions?

http://www.firstchurchoftheinternet....he%20Bible.htm

Some rather notable omissions/changes I wasn't aware of before.

http://www.firstchurchoftheinternet.org/jng/j1.htm

I found the above interesting, but I am rather green at all of this and have not covered much of the site I'm linking.

Seeking in the wilderness, woo...
    Translations are translations,, Revisions are revisions.
    I personally like the KJV,, but often look at several translations to get a "fuller" picture of what was said.

And sometimes will use one of the newer versions when posting,, Just for the modern English, if it does not harm the point of the passage.

There are several revisions that are not really accurate,, and are deliberately deceptive.

Also,,, since the confusion of languages at Babel,, all communication has been affected. (spoken and written)
    I trust the Spirit of God to fill in where I (or others) have failed.

For a quick internet search I like Biblehub. http://biblehub.com/

http://biblehub.com/john/3-16.htm

Several translations to compare. But I have a Bible program installed for offline use. and use KJV myself. (used to the old English)
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Are you willing to provide a point by point OP refutation? Or just to heckle from the bleachers? Place your bets, folks.
    Are you wiling to pick any point in the OP that you find plausible enough to need a refutation?

I won't bother with the ones you agree are bunk. Pick one that you're actually willing to stand behind, and then I'll refute that one.

I am curious..

In what?

Today, I'm mostly a Buddhist that really likes Jesus. This Earth is not my home, I'm just passing through.

If you don't stir the pot, stuff just sticks to the bottom.

Today, I'm mostly a Buddhist that really likes Jesus. This Earth is not my home, I'm just passing through.

If you don't stir the pot, stuff just sticks to the bottom.
    You are just throwing the stuff against the wall, hoping it sticks.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Are you wiling to pick any point in the OP that you find plausible enough to need a refutation?

I won't bother with the ones you agree are bunk. Pick one that you're actually willing to stand behind, and then I'll refute that one.
    Why only one? Just pick the one that's easiest for you to mangle.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    You are just throwing the stuff against the wall, hoping it sticks.
    Sticks, slides, falls off, I probably don't really care, just as long as we're having some fun.

There's only two good reasons for doing anything:

1) it's educational.
    2) it's fun.

Katy, bar the door, when it's both.
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 07-31-2014 at 08:05 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast