Thread: Israeli professor: "rape Palestinian mothers and sisters to deter terrorist attacks".

Israeli professor: "rape Palestinian mothers and sisters to deter terrorist attacks".

Link.

"The only thing that could deter a suicide bomber is knowing that if caught, his sister or his mother would be raped," said Kedar on Israel Radio Bet

To the shocked radio presenter who said that "we cannot take such steps, of course", Kedar replied: "I'm not talking about what we should or shouldn't do. I'm talking about the facts.

The only thing that deters a suicide bomber is the knowledge that if he pulls the trigger or blows himself up, his sister will be raped".

Kedar served for 25 years in the military intelligence, where he specialized in Islamic groups. He is currently a researcher at the right-wing Begin-Sadat Centre for Strategic Studies of Bar Ilan but previously worked for the Israel Academia Monitor, which fights left-leaning academic professors.
    Errr, is he saying what I think he's saying?
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Link.
    what is it you think he is saying?

I can't imagine why he'd say something like that if he wasn't at least considering condoning the action.

So the threat of raping a family member is going to stop someone from blowing himself up? That's as demented and idiotic as the guy blowing himself up.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    "People talk peace, but men give their life's work to war. It won't stop 'til there is as much brains and scientific study put to aid peace as there is to promote war."--Will Rogers 1929
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Wow. Rather backwards thinking for an alleged professor.

No wonder humanity is stagnating.

"Are we not men? We are Devo."

The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters. --Genghis Khan.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    "Are we not men? We are Devo."
    That quote,
    The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters.
    seems to apply equally well to the alleged God of the OT.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    That quote, seems to apply equally well to the alleged God of the OT.
    If God created you out of nothing, who are you to criticize his conduct?

Also, there is no "God of the OT". God is the same in both the Old and New Testaments.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    If God created you out of nothing, who are you to criticize his conduct?

Also, there is no "God of the OT". God is the same in both the Old and New Testaments.
    If nobody criticized the bible, then what would you have to talk about?

And no, the "God" of the OT is quite different from Jesus. Jesus wasn't about rape, incest, genocide and murder like the OT "God." Not a fan of him and his influence. Hell, Jesus is allegedly the "Prince of Peace" and even his followers wanted to $#@! people up--sometimes just for kicks.

That book, especially the OT, is repulsive in how it's affected/influenced human beings. I want no part of it.

Why are you guys so surprised? This isn't any different than what Ann Coulter would say, wouldn't be surprised if this Professor has a book out he's trying to promote by going on air.

Last edited by orenbus; 07-29-2014 at 11:22 PM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    If nobody criticized the bible, then what would you have to talk about?
    You are criticizing the Bible based on the assumption that it is false.

And no, the "God" of the OT is quite different from Jesus. Jesus wasn't about rape, incest, genocide and murder like the OT "God."
    I'm not aware of God ever commanding something that even looked like rape or incest (although, certain forms of consensual incest were allowed at the very beginnings of humanity, because it was essential for the human race to grow when there was nobody but close relatives.)

God did tell the Israelites to kill large groups of people at times. But again, if God created life, he has the right to take it away.
    Not a fan of him and his influence. Hell, Jesus is allegedly the "Prince of Peace" and even his followers wanted to $#@! people up--sometimes just for kicks.
    Oh trust me, there are a lot of Christians that abuse what the Bible says. but that isn't the Bible's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    You are criticizing the Bible based on the assumption that it is false.

I'm not aware of God ever commanding something that even looked like rape or incest (although, certain forms of consensual incest were allowed at the very beginnings of humanity, because it was essential for the human race to grow when there was nobody but close relatives.)

God did tell the Israelites to kill large groups of people at times. But again, if God created life, he has the right to take it away.

Oh trust me, there are a lot of Christians that abuse what the Bible says. but that isn't the Bible's fault.
    Okay.

What do you expect this professor to say? That global warming is a hoax?

He knows where upon his bread the butter resides...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Yes, because as we all know committing atrocities on a civilian population causes potential terrorists to recoil in fear and be obediently subjugated.

Let's assume muslims treat their women as 2nd class citizens.. how would doing this stop them from doing jihad? If they would stone their own related women for things like adultry... dont think rape will deter the jihadist. Again, assuming what the media tells us about muslims/jihadist are correct.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "The only thing that could deter a suicide bomber is knowing that if caught, his sister or his mother would be raped"

Which piece?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Disgusting comment, he has just recruited more suicide bombers, congrats idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Link.

Althought Isreal is not the only non-racist democracy in the world, the regime and its foreign supporters do seem to justify killin of innocent children/women/civilians of non-chosen races for the defense of stolen land. If a USTF country can kill innocent children to defend itself, then why it can,t rape and pillage too for the same cause?

Obama: Israel has the right to defend itself

Christie calls for 'forceful' defense of Israel, says Obama not 'decisive'

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Anyone advocating,, or justifying rape for any reason is an evil sick and wholly corrupt individual.

Worthy of a bullet at the first opportunity.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Anyone advocating,, or justifying rape for any reason is an evil sick and wholly corrupt individual.

Worthy of a bullet at the first opportunity.
    I agree with the first part, but I do think SAYING such things would fall under "free speech."

A quote about even Stalin tolerating speech that he liked is coming to mind...

SAYING that rape is justified for whatever reason isn't an aggressive action that's worthy of violent response.

That said, I do think its worthy of shunning and condemnation.

It would seem to me that this is a position held by outliers in Israel, though similar positions are held by a multitude within the Muslim faith.

We've got to keep things in perspective. What the Israeli's do and say is occasionally problematic or downright horrific, but it pails in comparison to the manner in which Islam subjugates those who live in backward theocracies.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNothing View Post

We've got to keep things in perspective. What the Israeli's do and say is occasionally problematic or downright horrific, but it pails in comparison to the manner in which Islam subjugates those who live in backward theocracies.
    Most of the Countries in the Middle East were not "backwards" before being bombed to rubble.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingNothing View Post
    It would seem to me that this is a position held by outliers in Israel, though similar positions are held by a multitude within the Muslim faith.

I understand. But, we also need to keep things in perspective with regards to the fact that those "backwards theocracies" aren't getting unconditional US support like Israel is.