Thread: FBI 'completely confident' it has NO unseen Oklahoma bombing surveillance tape that shows 'acc

FBI 'completely confident' it has NO unseen Oklahoma bombing surveillance tape that shows 'acc

FBI 'completely confident' it has NO unseen Oklahoma bombing surveillance tape that shows 'accomplice'

By Mail Online Reporter
    Published: 09:41 EST, 29 July 2014

Jesse Trentadue is demanding FBI release footage proving a second man was involved in the atrocity
    But FBI agent tells court their archives have been searched thoroughly and no evidence of the material was found
    Mr Trentadue believes his brother Kenneth was arrested by the FBI after the 1995 bombing in the belief he was McVeigh's accomplice
    Kenneth Trentadue was found dead in a federal holding cell after authorities say he hanged himself
    Trentadue is suing the FBI to try to get them to reveal information he believes they've withheld from the public for nearly 20 years
    The FBI now maintains McVeigh acted alone on the day of the bombing, but had an accomplice in Terry Nichols and confidante in Michael Fortier

The FBI claims a thorough search of their archives revealed no evidence of tapes showing Oklahoma bomber Timothy McVeigh had a accomplice

The FBI has dismissed claims they are withholding security camera footage that proves a second man was involved in the Oklahoma City bombing, insisting agents searched their archives thoroughly and found no evidence of any such material.

Salt Lake City lawyer Jesse Trentadue has launched a freedom of information lawsuit against the FBI and the CIA, demanding they release the alleged videos which supposedly show a man alongside Timothy McVeigh when he parked a truck outside the Oklahoma City federal building and detonated a bomb that killed 168 people.

But yesterday, on the first day of the trial, Linda Vernon, a longtime FBI employee who became the point person for the collection of evidence after the bombing, said she is 'completely confident' the agency has found every video of the bombing that exists.

FBI attorney Kathryn Wyer argued additional searches for videos would be burdensome and fruitless, and would take a single staff person more than 18 months to conduct.

She said: 'The plaintiff has refused to accept that the 30 tapes he got are the only tapes'.

Mr Trentadue believes the presence of a second suspect in the truck explains why his brother, Kenneth Trentadue, was flown to Oklahoma several months after the bombing, where he died in a federal holding cell in what was labeled a suicide.

Continued...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ...because we DELETED it...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

No. Not gonna happen to me. You can kill me on the ground standing. I will never go to your cage. Ever. I know what happens there.

Timothy McVeigh remains silent on this entire matter... so the undercover government agent
    provocateurs and explosives expert, that all worked with him, will probably remain nameless.

Monsters.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

There is still a gag order on Terry Nichols I believe.

FBI 'completely confident' it has NO unseen Oklahoma bombing surveillance tape that shows 'accomplice'
    anymore.

How about the "missing" other OKC surveillance videos?

How about the "lost" FBI McVeigh 2,000 pages of documents 'unavailable' as evidence for his trial?

Many people should watch this:

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Outrageous coverup of 1995 OKC bombing continues

Jon Rappoport
    No More Fake News
    July 30th, 2014

Utah attorney Jesse Trentadue claims his brother, Kenneth, was killed during interrogation, in federal custody 19 years ago, because Kenneth resembled the “other suspect” in the OKC Bombing case, John Doe #2.

The FBI claims Kenneth, with “41 wounds and bruises (according to AP),” committed suicide.

Attorney Trentadue states there was another man with Tim McVeigh at the scene of the Bombing on April 19, 1995—and it wasn’t his brother.

The FBI claims McVeigh was alone.

To settle this issue, in 2009, as AP reported, the FBI finally gave Trentadue some security tapes from buildings near the Murrah Federal Building. Magically, the tapes were all blank just before and after the Murrah Building was blown up at 9:02AM on 4/15/95.

Now, Trentadue has filed a FOIA suit against the FBI. He wants more tapes. A trial begins Monday.

The FBI claims it can’t find more tapes.

Everybody connected to the OKC bombing case knows there is another reason the FBI is tap dancing and lying:

Actual video footage of the Murrah Building falling would show the fabled truck bomb didn’t cause the damage to the Building and didn’t kill 168 people inside.

Video footage would show a straight-down demolition-type collapse. Meaning: charges placed on the columns did the true damage.

In 1995, while investigating the Bombing, I interviewed 4 explosives experts, and they concurred that the force of an ANFO truck bomb would have dissipated rapidly in the open air and failed to create so much destruction.

More importantly and specifically, the profile of the damage (which columns remained, and which fell) excluded the possibility that a bomb in a truck was the weapon.

Some columns closer to the famed Ryder truck stayed up; other columns farther away went down.

Shortly after the Bombing in 1995, I spoke to a reporter at the Daily Oklahoman. She said she’d interviewed a man who’d seen the Murrah Building collapse. He told her it went straight down, demolition-style.

I managed to reach this witness. He said he didn’t really see the Building go down.

I got back to the reporter. She was furious. She told me she had his statement in her notes. “I’m not making this up,” she said.

I also interviewed Hoppy Heidelberg, a grand juror in the OKC Bombing case. He told me he’d tried to persuade the prosecutor to call bomb experts as witnesses, but he was flatly turned down.

In 1995, anti-federal-government sentiment was rapidly spreading across America. Then, in the wake of the Bombing, President Bill Clinton gave a landmark speech. He basically told Americans they should come home to the government, the destruction of a federal building and the killing of 168 people was a heinous act that proved the real attitude of these “anti-government” groups. But security would be restored.

The speech was heralded as a “return to order and confidence.” Major media coverage of popular opposition to federal power receded.

From 1995 on, Americans who asserted federal power had expanded far beyond Constitutional boundaries have been labeled as potential terrorists.

9/11 took that accusation to a whole new level:

“The central government is always right. Those who say it’s fundamentally wrong are dangerous and/or mentally ill.”

Jon Rappoport

Delivered by The Daily Sheeple

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks to donnay for making me aware of this thread, as I had missed it being kinda buried in this section of the forum. For those interested, I will continue to post local (OKC) media coverage of this. One interesting story I'm currently trying to go back and find is that the retired FBI guy who tried to sell an unedited tape for a million dollars had offered a few stills to show it was authentic. But Ben Swann had quoted another report from a SLC paper claiming that it was a hoax.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Ok, here's a few more links from what's appearing in local OKC media on this:

http://www.okcfox.com/story/26123467...a-city-bombing

http://m.news9.com/story.aspx?story=...5&catId=112032

http://www.news9.com/story/26005035/...eillance-video
    In an email, Trentadue sent News9 several documents, that he said he plans to use in federal court. It revealed an attorney representing an FBI agent, offered to sell a copy of the bombing surveillance footage for over $1 million dollars to an NBC Dateline producer.
    There was a separate story regarding the quoted portion of the last link, I'm still looking for it. Hopefully it hasn't already been flushed down the memory hole.

edit: Yup, sure enough, the story I was looking for got purged. I'm positive it was also from channel 9, and linked to from the story I quoted the snippet from. That story had been "updated", likely removing the link and the story. The gist of it was a retired FBI guy in California had come into possession of an unedited videotape, and was trying to sell it for a million dollars. He had supposedly provided several stills (which were not included with the story) which proved it was authentic. Perhaps someone who is better at these things than I am can find some way to "recover" the deleted story.
    Last edited by invisible; 08-01-2014 at 12:53 PM.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Translation: "we are completely confident that we have covered our tracks sufficiently that we will not be caught in a lie."
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

They got any video of the undetonated second and third bomb that was confirmed by DOJ, ATF, News, and several witnesses?
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

No problem, Invisible. I hope people start connecting the dots...

Here's another local article. This is pretty neat, lots of archival video and stories from the tv station.
    http://www.news9.com/category/185433...mbing-timeline

What about those OKC tapes you confiscated that have NEVER been seen by the public?

http://m.news9.com/story.aspx?story=...8&catId=112032

A federal judge has ordered the FBI to scrutinize allegations one of its agents pressured a witness not to testify in a trial about videos related to the Oklahoma City bombing.

During a Monday hearing, the judge told FBI attorneys to report the results of the witness-tampering investigation Nov. 13.

Utah lawyer Jesse Trentadue claims the FBI urged a former government operative not to testify, which the agency calls baseless.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A federal judge has ordered the FBI to scrutinize allegations one of its agents
    wink wink nudge nudge..

Investigate yourself,,and report back.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom