Thread: War Is Coming

War Is Coming

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2014...craig-roberts/

by Paul Craig Roberts

The extraordinary propaganda being conducted against Russia by the US and UK governments and Ministries of Propaganda, a.k.a., the “Western media,” have the purpose of driving the world to war that no one can win. European governments need to rouse themselves from insouciance, because Europe will be the first to be vaporized due to the US missile bases that Europe hosts to guarantee its “security.”

As reported by Tyler Durden of Zero Hedge, the Russian response to the extra-legal ruling of a corrupt court in the Netherlands, which had no jurisdiction over the case on which it ruled, awarding $50 billion dollars from the Russian government to shareholders of Yukos, a corrupt entity that was looting Russia and evading taxes, is telling. Asked what Russia would do about the ruling, an advisor to President Putin replied, “There is a war coming in Europe.” Do you really think this ruling matters?”

The West has ganged up on Russia, because the West is totally corrupt. The wealth of the elites is based not only on looting weaker countries whose leaders can be purchased (read John Perkins’ Confessions of an Economic Hit Man for instruction on how the looting works), but also on looting their own citizens. The American elites excel at looting their fellow citizens and have wiped out most of the US middle class in the new 21st century.

In contrast, Russia has emerged from tyranny and from a government based on lies, while the US and UK submerge into tyranny shielded by lies. Western elites desire to loot Russia, a juicy prize, and there stands Putin in the way. The solution is to get rid of him like they got rid of President Yanukovich in Ukraine.

The looting elites and the neoconservative hegemonists have the same goal: make Russia a vassal state. This goal unites the Western financial imperialists with the political imperialists.

I have recorded for readers the propaganda that is used in order to demonize Putin and Russia. But even I was stunned by the astounding and vicious lies in the UK publication The Economist on July 26. The cover is Putin’s face in a spider web, and, you guessed it, the cover story is “A Web of Lies.” http://www.economist.com/news/leader...6d37c30b6f1709

You need to read this propaganda both in order to see the gutter level of propaganda in the West and the obvious drive to war with Russia. There is no evidence whatsoever in the story to support The Economist’s wild accusations and demand for the end of Western “appeasement” of Russia and the harshest possible action against Putin.

The kind of reckless lies and transparent propaganda that comprises The Economist’s story has no other purpose than to drive the world to war.

The Western elites and governments are not merely totally corrupt, they are insane. As I have previously written, don’t expect to live much longer. In this video one of Putin’s advisors and Russian journalists speak openly of US plans for a first strike on Russia:
    http://financearmageddon.blogspot.co...ssia-with.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NePChnsuMNs

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

...an advisor to President Putin replied, “There is a war coming in Europe.”

Well $#@!....
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Easy to see.
    Hard to do anything about.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Shame on Ron Paul for not questioning the events on 911 when directly asked by FOX @ one of the Presidential debates, back in 2008

I honestly think that was a pivotal moment in American History & he could have tactifully brought to light one of 100 questions that do not add up for that event.. which has been used for perpetual war.

War is coming to Europe?....my question is...when has there been any peace....anywhere?..

Let's get this show on the road.... These emergency food supplies ain't gonna eat themselves!!!! LOL
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pretty much lays the facts out... and it does prove the deceit and hypocrisy of the US government's brutal operations overseas. Oh 'Independence' is the only thing possible for regions the US .gov desires/approves, but for non Washington DC initiated Independence, it's evil terrorists and militants e.g.; Georgia-South Ossetia-Abkhazia or Yugoslavia-Bosnia-Serbia-Croatia-Kosovo or Sudan-South Sudan or Iraq-Kurdistan-whatever. Independence is bad from a US installed puppet Nazis state ruining a country like the Ukraine, which so happen, were caught planning the overthrow(coup) and rigging the elections by US Department of State leaders.

It's genocide in eastern Ukraine, but I think since Israel is immune from any type of international retributions or sanction due to the US gov. always vetoing UN council votes, the distraction of Israel-Gaza-West Bank will continue, while the main priorities are complete rule over Ukraine and keep the heat up in overthrowing and controlling the other caldrons, Iraq-Syria-Libya.

The main objective of Washington DC is complete control of Ukraine and they are accelerating operations-false flags-invasions of the big war. Economic conditions reveal the Washington national war machine needs to commence ASAP, before the PONZIs collapse.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 07-29-2014 at 06:04 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Bolsheviks used to control Russia. Now they control the US.

The US Gvmt lies, Russia/RT lies, Israel lies, Humas lies...

What's new...

Yeah, things are getting ugly. SHTF ugly

-t

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Thanks for the heads up.
    I'm prepared. Are you? If not, there's always room for more in my bunker!

Does this one have an unlisted official name yet? (e.g., “Operation Northwoods” from the early 1960's)

Will it expand and eventually involve the Russians Nuking some American cities and much of our nation's infrastructure?

With inevitable retaliation counter strikes, all those broken windows should be real good or the global economy!

Golly, happy times ahead, if that's the case.

War Is Coming

Duh !
    Who has this not been obvious to?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Hmm... some know the real deal

“The Polish-American alliance is worthless, even harmful, as it gives Poland a false sense of security. It's bull$#@!.” –- Polish Foreign Minister Radoslav Sikorski, 2014
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 07-29-2014 at 11:28 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by THX 1138 View Post

To Bad the Roman Empire Couldn't finish the job. It wasn't God that destroyed or some heroic characters it were some bunch of elites whom wanted the Roman Empire gone with it an to be left as an city.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Um, War is already here.

Ive said this a million billion zillion times, Military War and Financial War are both forms of War, and we are deeply engaged into Financial Warfare with every citizen of every country on the planet. Oh, and my mother also told me at least a trillion gafillion times to stop over-exaggerating.

We are already at War. All that is left is to wait for that War to change forms from Financial to Military to Nuclear. Little can be done to stop it at this point.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Shame on Ron Paul for not questioning the events on 911 when directly asked by FOX @ one of the Presidential debates, back in 2008

I honestly think that was a pivotal moment in American History & he could have tactifully brought to light one of 100 questions that do not add up for that event.. which has been used for perpetual war.
    Right, and everything would have magically changed.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Meh, Russia has elites and corruption just like the US, possibly worse.

He's not a truther, never was.

They controlled the U.S. years before they controlled Russia. Ours has just been a 'soft' tyranny because we're armed to the teeth...and easily manipulated by Jingo!

Yep. And who were the Bolsheviks? Virtually all the top leaders were Jewish.

Now look at today's Neocons. Bill Kristol. Wormser. Feith. Kissinger.

All Jewish and all bloodthirsty, just like the Bolsheviks.
    Last edited by DFF; 07-30-2014 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post

More specifically, violent, atheist Jews. Most jews were treated like $#@!, same as everyone else who wasn't a Party member or with special State privileges. The jewish author/playwright Isaac Babel died in a gulag for criticizing the regime in literature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post

You might believe they are jewish.
    I do not.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Meh. War is coming eventually, inevitably, maybe even soon, but an advisor to President Putin probably wouldn't see it coming
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his