Thread: Tom McMillin Money Bomb 7/29 - Last Push for Victory!

Tom McMillin Money Bomb 7/29 - Last Push for Victory!

I posted this in General Politics to get it some more attention:

https://www.facebook.com/events/6889...ilter=upcoming

His opponent Mike Bishop's got some heavy hitters in the establishment going to bat for him, but Tom has the grassroots supporters in the state! Lets get behind him and make sure he can get the word out with some mailers in these crucial final days before the primary election!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Don't forget to join the event on Facebook and invite all liberty-minded friends!

Donate at his campaign website: https://tomforcongress.nationbuilder.com/donate
    Last edited by NewRightLibertarian; 07-28-2014 at 10:30 PM.

Donation page:

Tom is endorsed by Congressman Justin Amash, FreedomWorks, Tea Party Express, National Association for Gun Rights, Right to Life - MI and Family Research Council.

https://tomforcongress.nationbuilder.com/donate
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I can't emphasize enough that McMillin is a FANTASTIC candidate who understands liberty issues like few others. He works with the ACLU to push criminal justice reform, stands up to the NSA, demands transparency from our oathbreaking county sheriff, and is just a real pain in the ass for the corrupt GOP establishment in many different ways. This would be a huge victory for us in Mike Rogers' former district. It is a very winnable race, and a chance to rub salt in the wound of one of the worst scumbags out there and his handpicked successor. I urge you to donate!

I posted a link on the Amash MoneyBomb FB, see if we can get some crossover

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You sent a payment of $20.00 USD to Tom McMillin for Congress

Amount $20.00
    Date Jul 29 2014
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Description Unit price Qty Amount
    Tom McMillin for Congress
    $25.00 USD 1 $25.00 USD

Insurance: ----
    Total: $25.00 USD
    Receipt No: 4176-7189-5491-XXXX
    Please keep this receipt number for future reference. You'll need it if you contact customer service at Tom McMillin for Congress or PayPal.
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

2,215 of the 5000 goal raised... if any michiganlanders are on the forums, posting this on state centric sites may help

$3,265.00 raised
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock