Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fed Court: Man can't sue Judge who was having affair w/ his wife during child custody case

Fed Court: Man can't sue Judge who was having affair w/ his wife during child custody case

A Michigan judge who admittedly had an affair with the wife of a man in a child-support case before his court won't have to face a federal civil rights case, a U.S. appeals court has ruled.

Calling the conduct of now-former Wayne Circuit Judge Wade McCree "often reprehensible," a three-judge panel of the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals nonetheless held the judicial immunity doctrine barred Robert King from seeking damages, the Detroit Free Press reports.

King, who claims his due process rights were violated by McCree on multiple occasions, can't sue over the jurist's judicial actions. And McCree's nonjudicial actions aren't responsible for the civil rights violations claimed by King, the panel explained in its Monday opinion (PDF). "Personal bias alone of a judge—when not serving in a judicial function—does not create a due-process violation."

Attorney Joel Sklar represents King and told the newspaper his client intends to appeal the 6th Circuit ruling to the U.S. Supreme Court.
    http://www.abajournal.com/news/artic...fe_during_chi/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Justice is being ruled over by people exempt from justice.
    "The Patriarch"

At the bare minimum, I would think that a new custody hearing is in order. I know recusal is rare these days, but this in itself is so blatant. Get a new trial, get your kids back and let the bitch make that guys life a living hell.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    At the bare minimum, I would think that a new custody hearing is in order. I know recusal is rare these days, but this in itself is so blatant. Get a new trial, get your kids back and let the bitch make that guys life a living hell.
    I agree, the guy should definitely get a new hearing.

Sklar represents the child’s father, Robert King, who is fighting for the right to sue McCree, alleging he denied him access to a fair and impartial judge: McCree was having an affair with his child’s mother, sexted her from the bench and gave her thousands of dollars.

http://www.freep.com/article/2014072...ge-wade-mccree
    He said McCree acted appropriately by tethering the father and ordering him to pay child support.
    What do they mean by "tethering the father"?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

Hope he doesn't get throttled.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Well there's an interesting reason for contempt of court.

Does judicial immunity stop (mod edit)?

Someone once said, "I will have justice. Court or the street, your choice."
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This goes right here.... "JUSTUS".
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Well there's an interesting reason for contempt of court.
    One more..

Add it to the book of reasons.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Does judicial immunity stop (mod edit)
    Is that a threat of violence?

Judicial Immunity.... wow... Now I've heard it all.

Hope that Judge doesn't fall down an elevator shaft.... 'accidentally' of course...
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by LogCabinGOProud View Post
    A threat of Justice.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

No, it's the verbal equivalent of aggressively stabbing a watermelon in frustration, which...is apparently a crime.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

It's an expectation of violence. I have no dog in that man's fight but if he took matters into his own hands I'd certainly vote to acquit.

Mock trials. Judges judging Judges. Cops investigating cops. There is no justice to be found in their courts.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Justice is being ruled over by people exempt from justice.
    Bolded should become a Meme.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

his nuts should be kicked in permanently

You people don't have The Faith in your courts? Thought Criminals, the lot of you. Reported to Big Sis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince Government whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant Tyranny, is unfit to be the ruler Servant of a free people.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-28-2014 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince Government whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant Tyranny, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.
    Indeed. Though I would word it "unfit to be the ruler servant of a free people."

If we are giving them credence let us do so by putting them in their proper place.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Mock trials. Judges judging Judges. Cops investigating cops. There is no justice to be found in their courts.
    ^^^^^^^^^^This! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

how can this judge NOT be held accountable? i mean blatant bias here. if i were this guy id ruin this judge at least in th public forum.

LibForestPaul

No, natural law.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Looked like a question to me; it ended with a question mark and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

I think that were they tie him to a tree in the front yard to keep him from checking on the noise in the back bedroom.

It sounds like this ruling means he can't sue the judge for cash. I think the judge can still be held criminally liable for conflict of interest or what ever it is called when you are to involved that it might influence your decision. If he wasn't already busted along these lines.

One really needs to be brain damaged in some way to view my initial post as a threat - sad that one can't point out an obvious flaw in our masters' plans without having some lily-livered, emasculated fear sponge get hysterical over it.

Justice- You already knew we'd screw you, but we'll screw your wife too while we're at it.
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Quote Originally Posted by COpatriot View Post
    Justice- You already knew we'd screw you, but we'll screw your wife too while we're at it.
    Priceless!
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    One really needs to be brain damaged in some way to view my initial post as a threat - sad that one can't point out an obvious flaw in our masters' plans without having some lily-livered, emasculated fear sponge get hysterical over it.
    If you are a judge and you boink my wife while ruling against me things are going to go badly for you. There I said it. Boogity-boogity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast