Thread: If someone murders one of your family members, what should you do? (hypothetical)

If someone murders one of your family members, what should you do? (hypothetical)

I think I've asked this question occasionally, but I figured I'd create a specific thread for it since I don't remember what the answers were.

Often we see posts on here saying "don't ever call cops" or similar things.

Now, you should know I'm a sincere inquirer here. And while I'm not as extreme as some, I think I'm on record for having quite a negative view of "law enforcement." I don't trust cops, and to be honest, I don't like cops. And the last thing I want is to have to risk an interaction with one; an interaction where I could be robbed, assaulted, or even killed and the perpetrator would very likely get away with it.

I also realize, of course, that as much as every cop is in some sense "bad" because he has to follow orders and do what he's told, not every cop is going to threaten me personally. Its not as simple as "call the cops, end up dead."

With that being said, what if someone kills one of your family members? Do you still not call the cops? And if you don't, what do you do?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And yes, assume the person who killed your family member isn't a cop. Obviously if the perpetrator is a cop its 95% likely that nothing gets done, and I wouldn't blame anybody for thinking along vigilante lines at that point.

So, for the sake of argument for the thread, assume the murderer is a civilian.

We don't speak of these things on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post

With that being said, what if someone kills one of your family members? Do you still not call the cops? And if you don't, what do you do?
    If cops could prevent the murder, they might be marginally more useful.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

False assumption #1: Counting on the police and "justice" system if a family member is killed. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

LOL,

But it's far better to be safe than sorry, so assume a cop did do it after all.

Then immediately call 911 and ask for "dial-an-alibi" ...for your own protection!
    http://www.broadjam.com/artists/song...8&mediaID=6983

I don't know their two digit phone menu secret codes, but I bet it's there
    somewhere under "Sick Bird", "Dirt-Nap", sub-category, "Dirty Penny".

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    This^^ We save it for Fight Club meetups.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    This^^ We save it for Fight Club meetups.
    Yep, buy me a beer sometime and I'll let you in on the plan.

Gratuitous AC/DC plug.........

Just ring 36-24-36 Hey. Concrete shoes, cyanide, TNT, Neck ties, contracts, high voltage. Done dirt cheap!

Last edited by phill4paul; 07-26-2014 at 09:49 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Drag the body onto your property

Yep, buy me a beer sometime and I'll let you in on the plan.

Gratuitous AC/DC plug.........

Just ring 36-24-36 Hey. Concrete shoes, cyanide, TNT, Neck ties, contracts, high voltage. Done dirt cheap!

Will do, comrade. But it will be the cheap American $#@! that resembles sour water more than beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

This
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

loveshiscountry

In this case you call the police and get an investigation started. You seek justice against those responsible. If one cannot get justice against those responsible then revenge is the next step.

IDK the answer. My brother was recently stabbed in the chest,neck and gut 6 times with defensive wounds on both of his arms by a woman that got mad at him because he would not go buy her some beer. She said he attacked her and was defending herself she left him laying in her yard for 6 hours before someone else called an ambulance over a week later and after 2 surgeries he is still in ICU. My brother is still unable to tell his side of the story to police. He told us what happened when they took the breathing tube out for a few minutes and was able to talk. The first thing he asked was is she in jail. He was really upset when he realized that she has not been charged with anything.
    It is scary and we think the woman ought to at least have a psyc eval. The hospital wants to make an appointment with the detectives and take out the tube so my brother can tell them his side of the story. If you think of it please pray for my brother. It will kill my mom if he doesn't make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    IDK the answer. My brother was recently stabbed in the chest,neck and gut 6 times with defensive wounds on both of his arms by a woman that got mad at him because he would not go buy her some beer. She said he attacked her and was defending herself she left him laying in her yard for 6 hours before someone else called an ambulance over a week later and after 2 surgeries he is still in ICU. My brother is still unable to tell his side of the story to police. He told us what happened when they took the breathing tube out for a few minutes and was able to talk. The first thing he asked was is she in jail. He was really upset when he realized that she has not been charged with anything.
    It is scary and we think the woman ought to at least have a psyc eval. The hospital wants to make an appointment with the detectives and take out the tube so my brother can tell them his side of the story. If you think of it please pray for my brother. It will kill my mom if he doesn't make it.
    Oh my, how awful, I will pray for your family. Keep us updated on his situation please. She definitely doesn't sound right...

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Oh my, how awful, I will pray for your family. Keep us updated on his situation please. She definitely doesn't sound right...
    I will. Right now I am having a difficult time controlling my urge to go kick this person's ass. The only reason I don't is because my family needs me right now and no need for me to be the one in jail.