Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti-Biotech Natural News Nutcase Mike Adams Denies That He Called for Killing 'Monsanto Colla

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    The Georgia Guidestones, it is not just a conspiracy theory:

The continued push for afterbirth abortions:

The true coming together of the ACA:

Citing the Georgia Guidestones as authority for anything shows a lack of critical thinking that is astonishing to me. What possible reason do you have for giving any credence to that text?
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Like the Ten Commandments it was etched in stone. It must be important. But even Mickey Mouse has been immortalized in stone. And he isn't real either.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Like the Ten Commandments it was etched in stone. It must be important. But even Mickey Mouse has been immortalized in stone. And he isn't real either.
    I think Mickey Mouse is supposed to be some kind of Illuminati symbol.

If on the surface of Mars we found a monument a mile high, made of an unknown and indestructible substance, and carved with an advanced form of cuneiform writing, I would be paying attention. But stones I could reproduce in my backyard for a few thousand dollars? Not impressed.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    Citing the Georgia Guidestones as authority for anything shows a lack of critical thinking that is astonishing to me. What possible reason do you have for giving any credence to that text?
    lack of evidence (that I accept) to the contrary.

are you suggesting the ten commandments ISN'T important??????

are you suggesting that Mickey Mouse ISN'T important??????
    Last edited by mad cow; 07-29-2014 at 04:33 PM. Reason: sheesh,probably the first thing I learned to spell
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    I'll believe you about Al Gore wasting electricity, but have you any evidence of the 2 other claims?
    1. Because none of his children have become paralyzed: Bill Gates’ Polio Vaccine Program Caused 47,500 Cases of Paralysis Death
    2. Because Common Core is for your children, not his: Bill Gates loves Common Core for your kids, BUT NOT HIS
    3. Because GMO’s are for you and me, but not he: Monsanto's "Unlikely" New Business Partner -- A Name You Know Well...
    4. Because, just look at that face, I mean come on now!

Last edited by Weston White; 07-29-2014 at 11:39 PM.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

1. Because none of his children have become paralyzed: Bill Gates’ Polio Vaccine Program Caused 47,500 Cases of Paralysis Death
    2. Because Common Core is for your children, not his: http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/23/bi...s-out-of-it/#!
    3. Because GMO’s are for you and me, but not he: Monsanto's "Unlikely" New Business Partner -- A Name You Know Well...

1. Not being paralyzed doesn't mean not vaccinated
    2. Yeah, it would be much more consistent if he made common core forced on private schools too
    3. I didn't see anywhere that says Gates or Monsanto execs doesn't eat GMO
    4. You judge people by faces?

2. Yeah, it would be much more consistent if he made common core forced on private schools too
    It's odd that I'm not paralyzed, sterilized or dead even though I was vaccinated a long time ago. Must be lucky...same with my kid, husband, brother--none of them have died from vaccinations...................................... ....yet! But I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's odd that I'm not paralyzed, sterilized or dead even though I was vaccinated a long time ago. Must be lucky...same with my kid, husband, brother--none of them have died from vaccinations...................................... ....yet! But I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    It's odd that I'm not paralyzed, .
    Are you talking about physically?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Are you talking about physically?
    Yes and yes and no and yes and yes.

Why do you ask?

Not as an authority, but as a point of motivated intention, being representative of a long term agenda. This is about a much larger movement that is very real. The Georgia Guidestones, the Denver International Airport, these are “moments” of desire, overt in-your-face testaments, these did not just happen—for instance, to have those guidestones crafted today would cost an estimated $500,000. Further, pertaining to the Christian Cabala practiced during Renaissance Neoplatonism in the 15th century, later deemed to be occultic, and “Rosicrucian Enlightenment” (Dame Frances Yates), which is interlinked with the Freemasons—the 18th degree—including occultists Albert Pike, Aleister Crowley, Manly Hall); a belief in earthly sages immortally aware of secret symbology, numerology, and astrology.

A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.
    —Ted Turner (founder of CNN in Atlanta, Georgia, Kappa Sigma alumnus and donor of $1-billion to the United Nations)
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    oh, it's not odd, you didn't get BILL GATES' VACCINE. if you got Wakefield's vaccines, you'd have autism!

2. Because Common Core is for your children, not his: Bill Gates loves Common Core for your kids, BUT NOT HIS

1) 80,000 a year were getting polio paralysis before they started their vaccine program
    2) That was cases of paralysis- not paralysis deaths.
    3) The current virus causing paralysis is NOT the polio virus (it is called "Non Polio acute flaccid paralysis)
    4) They were vaccinating 750 MILLION people a year
    5) That is out of a population of 1.2 BILLION people which makes it actually a rare event
    6) There have been no reported cases of polio in India since 2011- just a decade earlier they had the most cases in the world.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-30-2014 at 01:01 PM.

Will there be depopulation by inoculation, asks David Hodges
    Weaponized Food and Medicine is Bad for Your Health (Opinion)
    Bill Gates: We can lower the world’s population with vaccines

“[I]f we do a really great job on vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that [his initial 2050 global population projection of 9-billion] by perhaps about 10 to 15 percent.”
    —Bill Gates, TED2010
    UNICEF Nigerian Polio Vaccine Contaminated with Sterilizing Agents Scientist Finds:

“This is not the first time UNICEF has been embroiled in a controversy over sterilizing agents in vaccines. LifeSiteNews.com reported that in 1995, the Catholic Women’s League of the Philippines won a court order halting a UNICEF anti-tetanus program because the vaccine had been laced with B-hCG, which when given in a vaccine permanently causes women to be unable to sustain a pregnancy. The Supreme Court of the Philippines found the surreptitious sterilization program had already vaccinated three million women, aged 12 to 45. B-hCG-laced vaccine was also found in at least four other developing countries.”
    Still yet another payload of TRUTH-BOMBS... FIRE, FIRE, FIRE!

Recombinant birth control vaccine:

Description: Population is growing at a rapid pace in many economically developing countries and there is a continuing need of an alternate method for regulation of fertility. We proposed several years back a birth control vaccine which induces the formation of antibodies against the human pregnancy hormone, the human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). These inventions are described in patents issued in India, U.S.A. and several other countries. (Ref. EP 204566, JP 62286928, CA 1239346, U.S. Pat. No. 4,780,312, CN 8603854). We describe now another invention which generates antibody response of a long duration against hCG after a single or a limited number of injections.”

I'm fine with Monsanto genetically engineering plants to be better plants. We've been engineering plants to be better plants almost for as long as we've been farming them. Only now we're just a lot better at it.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

the fact there's a birth control or sterilization vaccine means all vaccines are evil????
    You readie before you speakie. Until ten goodbyez-a-byez.

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    I'm fine with Monsanto genetically engineering plants to be better plants. We've been engineering plants to be better plants almost for as long as we've been farming them. Only now we're just a lot better at it.
    you've been brainwashed by Monsanto if you think doing it in a lab is "better at it". why don't you watch some conspiracy films and realize the TRUTH, that GMOs are dangerous and cause organ failure!!!!!

You went from talking about the health of the plants to the health of the soil.

If the soil is depleted, it won't grow at all, or will grow so poorly, people will recognize that it's not a nutritious plant.

So, while organic farming may be great for environmental and soil protection, but that's not the question right now.

The question is, as long as it's grown, does eating it make any difference in safety, health and nutrition?
    You should re-read my post, you didn't quite understand.

Soil health has much to do with the nutritional value.

You can grow ANYTHING in horrible soil and it will look just fine if you provide the plant with sufficient N-P-K and that is what conventional farms do, in chemical form, whether their soil is healthy or not - however while they look ok, they will be fairly devoid nutritionally if the soil is not healthy which in many, but not all cases, it is.

Of course, the soil becomes more nutritionally devoid over time using conventional techniques, so it is not sustainable and the fact that the conventional item you eat today may have some good nutrients, your are supporting destruction of the soil health.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You should re-read my post, you didn't quite understand.

Soil health has much to do with the nutritional value.

You can grow ANYTHING in horrible soil and it will look just fine if you provide the plant with sufficient N-P-K and that is what conventional farms do, in chemical form, whether their soil is healthy or not - however while they look ok, they will be fairly devoid nutritionally if the soil is not healthy which in many, but not all cases, it is.

Of course, the soil becomes more nutritionally devoid over time using conventional techniques, so it is not sustainable and the fact that the conventional item you eat today may have some good nutrients, your are supporting destruction of the soil health.
    what about safety?

why is it always about "over time" with you people? is it because you admit there are no short term consequences, which most people can only afford to deal with (as an alternative to starving and overpaying)?

Not as an authority, but as a point of motivated intention, being representative of a long term agenda. This is about a much larger movement that is very real. The Georgia Guidestones, the Denver International Airport, these are “moments” of desire, overt in-your-face testaments, these did not just happen—for instance, to have those guidestones crafted today would cost an estimated $500,000. Further, pertaining to the Christian Cabala practiced during Renaissance Neoplatonism in the 15th century, later deemed to be occultic, and “Rosicrucian Enlightenment” (Dame Frances Yates), which is interlinked with the Freemasons—the 18th degree—including occultists Albert Pike, Aleister Crowley, Manly Hall); a belief in earthly sages immortally aware of secret symbology, numerology, and astrology.

—Ted Turner (founder of CNN in Atlanta, Georgia, Kappa Sigma alumnus and donor of $1-billion to the United Nations)
    Easy on the Freemasons... I'm a 3rd degree master mason and no I don't woship the friggin devil... I do volunteer at the soup kitchen and local VA though. And what is there occultic about the Denver Airport, other than the potheads?
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Easy on the Freemasons... I'm a 3rd degree master mason and no I don't woship the friggin devil... I do volunteer at the soup kitchen and local VA though. And what is there occultic about the Denver Airport, other than the potheads?
    you're not 33rd degree yet, by then, you'll be worshiping the devil and not even know it.

Potheads are the ones who expose the occultic secrets and codes, be nice to them!

They think there is a message of planned global doom in some mural there. And a secret reptilian base underneath it all?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They think there is a message of planned global doom in some mural there. And a secret reptilian base underneath it all?
    anybody who isn't brainwashed by reptialians would know it's an obvious FACT.

you're not 33rd degree yet, by then, you'll be worshiping the devil and not even know it.

Potheads are the ones who expose the occultic secrets and codes, be nice to them!
    Yeah... I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and say you have no idea what you are talking about. I know, work with, and am friends with several 32nd and 33rd degree Scottish Rite masons... and thanks for basically inferring that I'm an ignorant sheep... real classy.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Yeah... I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and say you have no idea what you are talking about. I know, work with, and am friends with several 32nd and 33rd degree Scottish Rite masons... and thanks for basically inferring that I'm an ignorant sheep... real classy.
    I know what I'm talking about because I read conspiracy websites.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast