Thread: Buying Wholesale

Buying Wholesale

Great Lakes Wholesale will sell to the general public and has an inventory of 3,500 items. Located in Grand Rapids Michigan they have a couple of restrictions:

Local pick up: $250 min order
    They ship: $750 min order

In either situation you have to buy by the case.

Prices look better than Sams or Costco or dollar stores (in fact lots of dollar, grocery and hardware stores buy from them.)

http://www.glwholesale.com/

Does anyone know of other wholesalers that sell to the pubic...

-t

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

bump

My BJ's membership is expiring at the end of July, so I took went to Costco and took a survey of food that I buy. I didn't survey household items like cleaning supplies, paper products, bottled water, etc.

I found price/unit was mostly the same. maybe a slight edge towards BJ's. Costco has some better packages for meats, but no real differences to be had. I did find that BJ's has more organic labeled items but fruits/veggie selection seemed better at Costco. Costco liquor store had a better selection of craft beers (variety packs) but you don't need to be a member to buy booze.

We have a food distributor here and can get in just about anything wholesale.

Keep in mind Sams club pricing sucks. Its very high compared to what you can get if you look around.

United Natural Foods Inc.

https://www.unfi.com/United Natural Foods, Inc.

United Natural Foods, Inc. is the leading U.S. independent national distributor of natural, organic, specialty foods and related products
    There are hundreds of buyer's "clubs" around the country. They usually have about the same $750/mo minimum order situation for the club and everything must be bought by the case; though often the clubs divide up cases.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

How much for a pallet of .22s?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bottles of water for twelve pennies apiece. Thats a decent deal.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

Isnt "SAMS Club" wholesale? /smirk

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    How much for a pallet of .22s?
    CCI makes about 16 pallets a day; I'd contact them directly if that were my goal. 250,000 rounds per pallet. You're probably looking at about $45,000.

You can get smaller lots of federal here:
    http://www.bulkammo.com/5250-rounds-...pion-36gr-cphp

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    CCI makes about 16 pallets a day; I'd contact them directly if that were my goal. 250,000 rounds per pallet. You're probably looking at about $45,000.

You can get smaller lots of federal here:
    http://www.bulkammo.com/5250-rounds-...pion-36gr-cphp
    17 cents a piece? Never that.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

I remember penny a round .22 LR. - drop $5 and plink all day!

I'm thinking ammo price inflation have massively surpassed monetary inflation.

-t

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    17 cents a piece? Never that.
    Four to five cents a round on Federals is the usual anymore. CCIs about eight. I'll be damned to buy a pallet of .22s for 18 cents a piece. That's worse than the scalpers.