Thread: NM-One month after cops kill her unarmed son, they come and kill her dog

Exclamation NM-One month after cops kill her unarmed son, they come and kill her dog

The son was trying to escape, crashed a cop van, and they executed him.

http://krqe.com/2014/06/20/investiga...lice-shooting/

So shall it be for many us...shot trying to escape.

Animal police shooting gets national attention

By Emily YoungerPublished: July 25, 2014, 5:31 pm

http://krqe.com/2014/07/25/animal-po...nal-attention/

CARLSBAD, N.M (KRQE) – A Carlsbad woman who just lost her son to a police shooting says officers executed her dog this week.

Police say they had no choice, but the shooting is prompting a national organization to get involved.

“Bam. They shot him right in front of my face, right in front of me,” said Tracy Kirkpatrick.

Tracy Kirkpatrick says she watched Carlsbad police kill her dog just a month after officers gunned down her son, Troy Kirkpatrick.

“They came towards the dogs. To me it looked like an execution,” she said.

According to the police report, last weekend officers were called out to an area near the Carlsbad dam because of a fight.

When they arrived they say Kirkpatrick’s two dogs aggressively approached them.

They say one backed off, the other, a yellow-lab, exposed its teeth and started growling at officers.

“The officer felt like he was fixing to be attacked by the dog so he shot the dog,” said Carlsbad Police Captain Jon Moyers.

The dog died instantly.

“I was praying to God it wasn’t true,” said Kirkpatrick. “It was some kind of hoax.”

Now, the case is getting some national attention.

The National Canine Research Council is stepping in and doing what they can to make sure another animal isn’t killed.

“There are a lot of awesome alternatives to lethal force and many of those alternatives are quite simply learned it’s just a matter of getting the info out,” said NCRC Communications Director Janise Bradley.

The council offers free training to police departments all over the country on how to deal with potentially threatening dogs.

This week they sent Carlsbad police a free training video in hopes they take note.

Kirkpatrick hopes so too.

“They’re here to serve and protect. Their badge means a lot and they had no reason to do what they did,” said Kirkpatrick.

Carlsbad police say they’re interested in the training.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kirkpatrick hasn't woke up yet.

They’re here to serve and protect. Their badge means a lot and they had no reason to do what they did,” said Kirkpatrick.
    I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but some people will just never get it.

RIP Yellow Lab.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    "Their badge means a lot and they had no reason to do what they did,” said Kirkpatrick.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

The US Military goes to foreign countries and murders countless innocent people who have families. Those that survive are so angered at the actions of the US, that the anger can transform those otherwise normal people into Terrorists. They didnt just come out of the blue and say "I hate America but dont have any reason. We are giving them the reason they need to hate us.

Our Cops are doing the same damn thing here. I swear it is as if they want to create the Homegrown Terrorists themselves, and again validate their existence. Innocents are always the ones that pay the highest price. When they are survived by someone that loved that living thing for its innocence, their reactions will be proportional to the injustices imposed upon them. That is one damn near sure fire way to create a Terrorist.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

From another story, where the cops showed up to inform the family that one of their own had been murdered, and they, the cops, kill the family dog.

Guest blogger at Balko's "The Agitator" pens this commentary:

Screwtape Wept

http://www.theagitator.com/2012/07/12/screwtape-wept/

Thursday, July 12th, 2012

My Dear Wormwood,

As discussed in my last letter, your patient’s decision to join the police department seemed a mixed development at best. It is true that Hell follows no law save the most ancient, “Eat or be eaten.” But as a general rule we want to discourage the creatures from obeying any laws, even of their own devising. Despite the best efforts of our most fiendish disputants, we in the Lowerarchy are unable, as yet, to remove from their laws all that reeks of the Enemy, such as justice, temperance, chastity, and respect for their fellow vermin. Still, we have made great strides in this age toward bending those who enforce the laws, such as your patient, to the commendable vices of cruelty, corruption, graft, influence-peddling, and the forsaking of oaths. So I did not discourage your patient’s occupation, as long as he could be steered onto a path which would eventually bring him to Our Father’s House.

Until I received this report from our colleague Skrimcheez, who is in charge of the local newspaper editor: Henrico police shoot pet as they notify family of son’s homicide. As you can see, the report is lavishly illustrated, and spares no detail. It appears that your patient, while performing his mundane duty of notifying one of the humans that her child had been murdered, discharged his weapon into the child’s dog. Your patient claimed to have done so out of fear (no doubt of your urging) that the animal posed a threat to the patient’s safety. I have carefully read the report, and it raises several questions regarding your care of the patient.

The first of which is: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR $#@!ING MIND? What kind of $#@!ING LUNATIC would shoot the GOD-DAMNED FAMILY DOG as he was approaching the GOD-DAMNED FAMILY HOME to notify them that THEIR SON HAD BEEN MURDERED? YOU $#@!! Hell is TOO GOOD for this son of a bitch! I thought I was cruel! I thought I was merciless, but YOU…

(Here the manuscript breaks off, and is resumed in another hand.)

In my rage and fury at reading of your despicable patient’s exploits, I find that I have transformed into a vampire bat. My secretary shall compose the remainder of this letter under my dictation.

There are some things, Wormwood, that are too vile even for us. Admittedly, before today, I could not have named one of those things. But shooting the family dog, on the way to notifying the family that its son has been found murdered in the street, is such a thing. Hell has majesty, Wormwood. Even the foulest fiend in the most abysmal of our pits would not sink to such a depth.

Rest assured, Wormwood, that your patient has found his place in Our Father’s House. Indeed he shall be most welcome here. We shall make a sport of him, a plaything, a feast to be savoured slowly with all the cruelty our tormentors can devise. And yet, for all of the anguish that shall be his, for eternity and more, his torment will only barely exceed what he has brought upon this family.

Common murderers are, as the Americans put it, a dime a dozen. It takes a special cruelty, one I would call beyond diabolical if there could be such a thing, to kill the family dog before notifying the family of a death.

Your disgusted uncle,

Screwtape.

(Signed in his abysmal excellency’s disability by his secretary, Toadpipe, B.S.M., D.T.)

Thought crime in progress. Send in the drones as well as the dog snipers

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    The US Military goes to foreign countries and murders countless innocent people who have families. Those that survive are so angered at the actions of the US, that the anger can transform those otherwise normal people into Terrorists. They didnt just come out of the blue and say "I hate America but dont have any reason. We are giving them the reason they need to hate us.

Our Cops are doing the same damn thing here. I swear it is as if they want to create the Homegrown Terrorists themselves, and again validate their existence. Innocents are always the ones that pay the highest price. When they are survived by someone that loved that living thing for its innocence, their reactions will be proportional to the injustices imposed upon them. That is one damn near sure fire way to create a Terrorist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Story on the topic, not really worth creating a new thread for I don't think, so just leaving it here. Houston cop makes stop, goes on fishing expedition for drugs, people in the vehicle are jailed, and their old blind dog is left to die on the side of the road :

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/2...-traffic-stop/

Houston cop forces family to leave blind Chihuahua at roadside to die in traffic stop
    By David Edwards
    Tuesday, July 29, 2014 13:15 EDT

The mayor of Houston has apologized to a family whose nearly blind dog was killed in traffic after a police officer forced them to leave it on the side of the road.

Josie Garcia told KTRK that the family pet Chihuahua, named Guero, was along for the trip when her husband gave a friend a ride on July 13. The men were stopped by a Houston police officer for failing to use a turn signal, and a search of the vehicle turned up prescription medication, which Garcia said belonged to the passenger.

The officer took both men into custody. And when the tow truck arrived, the dog was placed on the side of the road.

My husband pleaded with the officer to let him call someone to come get Guero, and asked him to call Barc [animal shelter], but he said it wasn’t his problem, that the dog would be fine,” Garcia recalled.

Charges against Garcia’s husband were later dropped, but the family still could not find their dog.

Garcia placed “lost” signs around the area where Guero was last seen, and three days later, she was notified that she could find the dog lying dead on Eastex Freeway. The 14-year-old pet, which was almost completely blind from cataracts, had been hit by a car.

After filing a complaint with the HPD Internal Affairs, and voicing her concerns before the City Council, Garcia got an apology from the mayor.

“Let me give you a public apology right now on behalf of the city of Houston,” Mayor Annise Parker said. “I don’t know what airhead — there’s another word in my mind but I’m not going to say it — would throw, you wouldn’t put a kid on the side of the road. You shouldn’t put someone’s pet on the side of the road.”

The Houston Police Department also expressed its condolences, but could not comment on the case because of an ongoing internal investigation.

snip

Is the mayor able to make sure the cop is charged? Does he have any authority there? If he does, he had better exercise it.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    Is the mayor able to make sure the cop is charged? Does he have any authority there? If he does, he had better exercise it.
    He wont.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.