Thread: Obama Will Overstep Congress and Grant Temporary Legal Status To Illegals

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Obama Will Overstep Congress and Grant Temporary Legal Status To Illegals

Going for broke as a lame duck it appears. It look likes he really wants to get impeached and fall back on his skin color.

http://time.com/3028637/obama-eyes-m...igration-move/

Luis Guterriez suspects Obama could grant amnesty to 3 to 5 million via executive orders:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...y_himself.html

Let me just say in about an hour, I'm going over to the White House. I'll be meeting with [Secretary of Homeland Security] Jeh Johnson and the chief legal counsel to the president of the United States. We're going to sit down and we're going to negotiate additional terms and avenues the president can use and prosecutorial discretion and -- I think we can get 3 million, 4 million, maybe 5 million people.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-25-2014 at 06:29 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Remember this knee-slapper?

Obama '08 on Bypassing Congress.

“I taught constitutional law for ten years. I take the Constitution very seriously. The biggest problems that were facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all, and that’s what I intend to reverse when I’m President of the United States of America.”
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-25-2014 at 06:41 PM.

Even though Obama might not do it... news that he is potentially going to give amnesty will make more people come. That is their agenda. Just dangle the prospect of amnesty and they will come.

What about some of the U.S. citizens that have petitioned for wives and fiancées and have had to wait six months to a year in order to be reunited?
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Send Congressman Luis "La Raza" Gutiérrez to; Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, El Salvador, Panama, Columbia, et al... Let congressman La Raza Gutiérrez run for El Presidente and fix their problems with their tax dollars.

PS: Freudian Slip? Gutiierrez "I'll be mating with Jeh Johnson" LOL
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Pretty obvious why. It's a win win for Obama. He delivers on his agenda and drives the teabaggers in congress so batty they impeach him and lose the midterms giving up a legitimate chance at taking both houses.

They are gonna do it one way or another..
    The CFR is pushing it.. Just as Reagan did,, and just as Bush did,, Obama will do.

This is the same $#@! that has been going on for over 30 years.

They are pushing for Real ID,, and growing the Police State.
    The "illegals" are just pawns in the game.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Pretty obvious why. It's a win win for Obama. He delivers on his agenda and drives the teabaggers in congress so batty they impeach him and lose the midterms giving up a legitimate chance at taking both houses.
    Why would tea party lose midterms by impeaching Obama ... He's the worst GD thing that ever hit the United States... I say impeach his ass and win the midterms. And while you're at it, drug test him and Holder; when they are found to be dirty (and they will be); send their asses to prison just like they do the 22 year old Detroit kid. Drug test McConnell and Boehner while you're at it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Joe Biden for Prez! (next in line to Obama should he be impeached and removed from office)

How long can he fall back on his blackness? I think he really thinks that race is going to insulate him from a public outcry the likes we haven't seen in sometime. I've seen polls with 50% of democrats opposing unbridled illegal immigration.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/congressm...-be-impeached/

“For all I know, Obama is preparing to process five million illegal immigrant kids and teenagers into the United States,” Stockman said upon observing border operations near McAllen, Texas.

“He wants us to impeach him now,” Stockman theorized, “before the midterm election because his senior advisors believe that is the only chance the Democratic Party has to avoid a major electoral defeat. Evidently Obama believes impeachment could motivate the Democratic Party base to come out and vote.”
    Stockman observed that rather than begin impeachment proceedings now, what the House of Representatives should do is to take away money from the Obama administration.

“The only way we’re going to stop Obama from opening the border is to take away the money he needs to operate,” Stockman concluded. “What we should do is shut down the White House.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Why would tea party lose midterms by impeaching Obama ... He's the worst GD thing that ever hit the United States... I say impeach his ass and win the midterms. And while you're at it, drug test him and Holder; when they are found to be dirty (and they will be); send their asses to prison just like they do the 22 year old Detroit kid. Drug test McConnell and Boehner while you're at it.

You're kidding right? Bringing impeachment proceedings against Obama would be political suicide for the GOP. If you can't understand why without being told, you probably never will understand political reality. It would be a field day for the democrats to cast the GOP as petty, vengeful, antagonistic, obstructionist and you can be damn sure the race card would be played. In short the democrats WANT the GOP to try and impeach Obama. It's going nowhere anyway, they control the senate.

I could care less if politicians are doing dope, not my business.

LibForestPaul

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    They are gonna do it one way or another..
    The CFR is pushing it.. Just as Reagan did,, and just as Bush did,, Obama will do.

This is the same $#@! that has been going on for over 30 years.

They are pushing for Real ID,, and growing the Police State.
    The "illegals" are just pawns in the game.
    Bingo, create the problem, and unveil the solution that was written ten years ago.

Who was that old guy that granted amnesty to millions of illegals and that Ron Paul keeps worshipping?

since impeachment conviction is impossible why not just challenge the policy in court. or restrict have the house pass a bill restricting all entitlement hand outs to citizens only. and block their funding until they cave. 90% of ebt are Dems anyway, so if they have no balance who cares

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Joe Biden for Prez! (next in line to Obama should he be impeached and removed from office)
    If Obama gets his ass impeached, we will get our nose wiped with his TP, Biden.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    If Obama gets his ass impeached, we will get our nose wiped with his TP, Biden.
    And this is exactly why I don't focus on Obama.. even though I don't like it or him.

It is policy.. just like our foreign policy.. He has nothing to do with it,, beyond being the puppet in chief.

This is policy. Dictated by the unelected Masters.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    How long can he fall back on his blackness? I think he really thinks that race is going to insulate him from a public outcry the likes we haven't seen in sometime. I've seen polls with 50% of democrats opposing unbridled illegal immigration.

Obama is only in this for himself and his personal fortune. He doesn't give a damn about America or the political parties. I feel sure he is receiving a chitload of big bucks from the drug cartels seeking legal status in the U.S. ... the same cartels he heavily armed in Mexico right after taking office.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post

Shut down the White House is a fabulous idea !!

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I could care less if politicians are doing dope, not my business.
    It very goddamn well is our business when the peasant class has their lives ruined, being thrown into a rape-cage for the crime of inhaling a burning plant. Meanwhile, the nobility throw hooker and blow parties on our dime.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon