Thread: Aug 5th Vote for Justin Amash - and 5 Simple Ways to Help Now

Thumbs up Aug 5th Vote for Justin Amash - and 5 Simple Ways to Help Now

Campaign email:

Only 11 days remain until the August 5 primary election.

Our volunteers are working hard around the Third District to support Justin Amash for Congress. They’ve been knocking on doors, walking in parades, handing out fliers, putting up signs, and talking to their friends. But, that’s not enough. Now, we needyour help with our “Get Out the Vote” effort. Thisishowcampaignsarewon.

Here are five simple, effective ways you can help us win big on August 5:

1. Call or email 15 people you know and tell them why you’re supporting Justin on August 5. This is thesingle most effective way to help. One recommendation from a friend is more powerful than 100 TV ads. We’ve included a sample message for you to use below.

2. Volunteer your time. We have a wide variety of volunteer opportunities—from distributing yard signs to literature drops to door-knocking—that will help us immensely in the last 11 days. You can sign up to volunteer here.

3. Show off your support. Get a yard sign or t-shirt for yourself and family members or friends. Sign up here or just stop by our office at 1500 E Beltline Ave SE, Ste 250 in Grand Rapids.

4. Set a calendar alert for the day before the primary to remind your family and friends to vote for Justin.

5. Update your status on Facebook or Twitter to tell people that you’re voting for Justin Amash on August 5.
    I’m voting to re-elect Justin Amash as my congressman on August 5 because he’s honest, transparent, and accountable. He explains all his votes, and he’s never missed a vote. Justin fights to protect life, liberty, and our Constitution. He believes in a smaller government that lives within its means. It’s refreshing to be able to say that I’m proud of my congressman, and I hope you’ll join me in voting for him on August 5.
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    August 5th coming up quick!
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.