Thread: PA-Cop serves warrant for parking tickets. Shoots unarmed man.

Exclamation PA-Cop serves warrant for parking tickets. Shoots unarmed man.

Dogs first...

Pennsylvania man shot by police during warrant service for parking tickets

"He pulled the car out of the garage and all I heard were gunshots."

Posted on July 25, 2014 by Site Staff in News

http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/kevin-mccullers/

LEHIGH COUNTY, PA — A man may never walk again after he was shot in his driveway by a constable who had showed up to his home regarding unpaid parking tickets.

Kevin McCullers, 38, was just about to make a trip to go buy some morning doughnuts when his life changed forever. Around 7:30 a.m. on July 17th, McCullers got into his car, opened his garage door, and put his car into reverse gear. As he backed out of the driveway, his girlfriend abruptly heard gunshots ring out.

Two strange men were outside, and one had just shot Mr. McCullers while in the driver’s seat of his car.

“They never knocked on the door! No nothing! I just heard the gunshots! He pulled the car out of the garage and all I heard were gunshots,” Hafeezah Muhammad told NBC 10 Philadelphia. She was inside the house during the attack.

The shooter turned out to be a Pennsylvania State Constable, performing an early morning warrant service over unpaid parking tickets. The unnamed constable claimed that he feared for his life by Mr. McCullers backing out of his driveway — so he opened fire.

“For someone to get shot, on the way to Dunkin’ Donuts, unarmed, for parking tickets? For tickets?! Its insane,” said Ms. Muhammad.

Mr. McCullers was shot in the back. The bullet struck his spine, and he is now paralyzed from the waist down. He may never regain the ability to walk.

The shooter has been allowed to remain anonymous. There has been no word on any discipline or criminal charges that he may face, if any.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-25-2014 at 12:30 AM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh come one now. The man was obviously in fear for his life, what better reason could he possibly need to open fire? We must all be supportive to the constable and their agency during this grave period of scrutiny. We must fully excuse their actions, for no matter how wrongful those actions may have been, they are still, somehow, justified.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

The unnamed constable claimed that he feared for his life by Mr. McCullers backing out of his driveway — so he opened fire.
    Everything is a nail...
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

The shooter has been allowed to remain anonymous.

X. He has erected a multitude of new offices, and sent hither swarms of officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance.

XII. He has affected to render the military independent of, and superior to, the civil power.

XV. For protecting them, by a mock trial, from punishment any murders which they should commit on the inhabitants of these states.

XVII. For imposing taxes on us without our consent.

XVIII. For depriving us, in many cases, of the benefits of trial by jury.

XXIII. He has abdicated government here, by declaring us out of his protection, and waging war against us.

Last edited by presence; 07-25-2014 at 08:20 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

“For someone to get shot, on the way to Dunkin’ Donuts, unarmed, for parking tickets? For tickets?! Its insane,” said Ms. Muhammad.
    Given her name, and the fact that she did not thank the officers for their courage, I believe that it is safe to assume that she has not lived within the United States her entire life.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Given her name, and the fact that she did not thank the officers for their courage, I believe that it is safe to assume that she has not lived within the United States her entire life.
    Especially, that she thinks this is out of the ordinary or somehow "insane". Clearly a recent immigrant.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Especially, that she thinks this is out of the ordinary or somehow "insane". Clearly a recent immigrant.
    She just doesn't understand how 'Murikuh works.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    She is obviously a terrrist.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    She is obviously a terrrist.
    Did they search her house for a pressure cooker...
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

Yup, no thought crimes in this thread