Thread: Women Against Feminism

Women Against Feminism

http://womenagainstfeminism.tumblr.com/
    www.facebook.com/WomenAgainstFeminism

Submit your pic! All photos will remain anonymous.
    http://womenagainstfeminism.tumblr.com/submit or
    womenagainstfeminism@gmail.com

Some serious pushback and it's got a lot of traction!

[IMG]http://33.media.tumblr.com/d1b4eba820ea68a1df75a356a
    d002d/tumblr_n8y7bg2gPB1syitgfo1_500.jpg[IMG]

VIVA LA ANTI-FEMINAZI!

-t
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tumblr_n8wa68P4DC1syitgfo1_500.jpg  

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I approve of this thread heartily.
    "The Patriarch"

If I were to consider myself a feminist, it would be the feminist Abigail Adams was.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

This thread I am approve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    If I were to consider myself a feminist, it would be the feminist Abigail Adams was.
    John Adams was a fortunate man to be married to her.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abigail...men.27s_rights

Women's rights
    Adams was an advocate of married women's property rights and more opportunities for women, particularly in the field of education. Women, she believed, should not submit to laws not made in their interest, nor should they be content with the simple role of being companions to their husbands. They should educate themselves and thus be recognized for their intellectual capabilities, so they could guide and influence the lives of their children and husbands. She is known for her March, 1776 letter to John and the Continental Congress, requesting that they, "...remember the ladies, and be more generous and favorable to them than your ancestors. Do not put such unlimited power into the hands of the Husbands. Remember all Men would be tyrants if they could. If particular care and attention is not paid to the Ladies we are determined to foment a Rebellion, and will not hold ourselves bound by any Laws in which we have no voice, or Representation."[2]

John declined Abigail's "extraordinary code of laws," but acknowledged to Abigail, "We have only the name of masters, and rather than give up this, which would completely subject us to the despotism of the petticoat, I hope General Washington and all our brave heroes would fight."[11]

You terrorist, you...

-t
    Last edited by tangent4ronpaul; 07-24-2014 at 10:42 PM.

Best wishes, I'll do the dishes.

"Arbitrary power is like most other things which are very hard, very liable to be broken."

~ Abigail Adams
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump
    Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!

My wife approves of this message even though she manages to open jar lids I say $#@! it to and some of the heaviest objects get moved around our home when I'm not here.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    My wife approves of this message even though she manages to open jar lids I say $#@! it to and some of the heaviest objects get moved around our home when I'm not here.
    hmm... sound dangerous...

-t

Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

Someone with a far prettier face than mine ought to make a sign that says, '...because this is a divide and conquer tactic designed to get the 99% fighting among ourselves and I don't want to be conquered.'
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

the worst thing I can hear from a woman's mouth is "I'm a feminist, but I'm not one of those..."
    180 spin
    walk away
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    the worst thing I can hear from a woman's mouth is "I'm a feminist, but I'm not one of those..."
    180 spin
    walk away
    Reminds of people who say that not all cops are like that, its just a few bad apples.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    180 spin
    walk away
    Thats so sexist it might even be verging on racist.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.