Thread: BREAKING [Scientific Study] Dogs get Jealous

BREAKING [Scientific Study] Dogs get Jealous

In another case of science catching up with common sense, researchers have found that it is possible to make dogs jealous
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/elizabet...-gets-jealous/
    https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl...347020a0d4caab
    Seriously,,?
    Someone got paid for this?

Who didn't know that?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Someone got paid for this?

Of course! How else would Americans know how to eat, exercise, shop, wipe their ass, and other such trying daily tasks? Be thankful for higher education, government administrators, and others who make your life easier, you ingrate!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Not surprised, dogs like many social animals have emotions that probably help the species survive as a group. Curiously my dog doesn't seem to be jealous even of other dogs, I think she has some cat genes in her. She doesn't need a lot of attention and it is always on her terms, but she is always waiting for the member of the pack that isn't home, to return (meaning either my Wife or myself).
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

We have 4 dogs in the house presently,, (and 4 humans) in addition to birds and cats.

It is something that is more than obvious.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

But is it instinctive or do they learn that from their humans? Inquiring minds want to know...

Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    But is it instinctive or do they learn that from their humans? Inquiring minds want to know...
    I think humans project too much on their animals and that animals will behave in ways that get them what they want.

Dogs get jealous; whereas cats plot their revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    Not surprised, dogs people, like many social animals have emotions that probably help the species survive as a group
    FIFY (lol).
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I think humans project too much on their animals and that animals will behave in ways that get them what they want.
    you are probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Dogs get jealous; whereas cats plot their revenge.
    It's true.
    "The Patriarch"