Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Moore owns 9 homes....

Michael Moore owns 9 homes....

According to the Detroit News, anti-capitalism "everyman" filmmaker Michael Moore owns 9 homes. On top of a $2 million, 10,000 square foot lakefront mansion in Torch Lake, Michigan, there is a Manhattan condo that was once 3 condos, and 7 other properties. Moore's secret role as a land baron was revealed in divorce papers:
    The filmmaker, 60, who split his time between a home here and one in New York, is leaving his wife of 22 years, Kathy Glynn.
    His hit movies and best-selling books have begat a lifestyle far from most ballcap-wearing, duck-waddling denizens of Flint.
    Moore and Glynn own nine properties in Michigan and New York, including a Manhattan condo that once was three apartments. CelebrityNetWorth.com pegs their wealth at $50 million.
    In legal pleadings, Moore blames his wife for the expansion of the 10,000-square-foot home on Torch Lake, which has a value of $2 million.
    Since his 1989 "Roger and Me," Michael Moore has earned upwards of $50 million trashing capitalism.
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywo...e-owns-9-homes

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The filmmaker, 60, who split his time between a home here and one in New York, is leaving his wife of 22 years, Kathy Glynn.
    C'mon he is leaving her for what? A tuna on rye.

He bashes capitalism because he love crony capitalism--that's why he has 9 homes and you don't.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Why would you insult Pea Tear Griffin.

"IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Sounds like he has more than his fair share. Time to re-distribute his wealth.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

hey mike!
    pay off my student loan
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

True story- My mother used to babysit Michael Moore as a child. She knew nothing of his "fame" until one night several years ago he was on television and his name was said. Her face dropped in disbelief.

She was like, "Oh my goodness, he looks like the grown up version of boy I used to watch back in Michigan. His name was Michael Moore too".

I went online and saw right away that he was from the same town outside of Detroit where we lived, and she told me all about him as a child.

My mother is now in her 80s but had a very good recollection of young Michael. Evidently, he was always a little "off".
    Was bratty as could be but it wasn't in a typical brat kid kind of way. She feared back then that he was a little psychotic. I forget exactly what she said, but there was an incident involving a puppy or a dog that she had reason to believe he had purposefully hurt or killed (it's been too long to really say which it was), and his parents were in constant denial about his lunacy and behavioral problems.

She eventually declined to keep him any longer because she feared what he might do and the stress he put her under was not worth the bit of money his parents would pay. She never thought about him again until we saw him on TV that night.

Michael Moore was born a psychopath. It's not a difference in ideals or even that he is a liar. He's severely unstable.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    True story- My mother used to babysit Michael Moore as a child. She knew nothing of his "fame" until one night several years ago he was on television and his name was said. Her face dropped in disbelief.

She was like, "Oh my goodness, he looks like the grown up version of boy I used to watch back in Michigan. His name was Michael Moore too".

I went online and saw right away that he was from the same town outside of Detroit where we lived, and she told me all about him as a child.

My mother is now in her 80s but had a very good recollection of young Michael. Evidently, he was always a little "off".
    Was bratty as could be but it wasn't in a typical brat kid kind of way. She feared back then that he was a little psychotic. I forget exactly what she said, but there was an incident involving a puppy or a dog that she had reason to believe he had purposefully hurt or killed (it's been too long to really say which it was), and his parents were in constant denial about his lunacy and behavioral problems.

She eventually declined to keep him any longer because she feared what he might do and the stress he put her under was not worth the bit of money his parents would pay. She never thought about him again until we saw him on TV that night.

Michael Moore was born a psychopath. It's not a difference in ideals or even that he is a liar. He's severely unstable.
    It's always the smart ones who are crazy. Many people might not like to acknowledge this, but Michael Moore is a genius. He's wrong, but he's a genius. That's how he got where he is. Instead of going insane, he was able to funnel his energy into something productive. Yes, the irony is astounding, and I think even he sees it. He's living a lie.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

I was thinking Peter Griffin - Family Guy...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    edited the title... no one even watches even watches that stupid show

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    It's always the smart ones who are crazy. Many people might not like to acknowledge this, but Michael Moore is a genius. He's wrong, but he's a genius. That's how he got where he is. Instead of going insane, he was able to funnel his energy into something productive. Yes, the irony is astounding, and I think even he sees it. He's living a lie.
    I would agree with the genius part. I think she may have even said something along those lines. Where I would differ is that he sees he is living a lie.
    Assuming he is as unstable as mom said he was, he would likely see nothing wrong with what he says and does. It makes perfect sense in his warped and entitled head.
    At least, that's my take on nutters.

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post
    Maybe they're too busy reading the feedback forum:
    www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?454749-Dear-Mods-If-you-re-going-to-edit-peoples-titles-and-posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Free Hornet View Post
    I PUT IN THE THREAD I EDITED THE TITLE YOU PEDANTIC #$%^&*(!

I PUT IN THE THREAD I EDITED THE TITLE YOU PEDANTIC #$%^&*(!

Wow, you're sure acting like Stewie.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Wow, you're sure acting like Stewie.
    hey look we found the last person who watches that show

seriously, that show really does suck. its like its for ADHD kids high on fructose corn syrup and brain damaged from huffing glue.

hey look we found the last person who watches that show
    It looks like you're having a bad day...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It looks like you're having a bad day...
    no I am having an awesome day, thanks for asking... hows the cleanse going?

no I am having an awesome day, thanks for asking... hows the cleanse going?
    Oh it went great, you ought to give it a whirl. It helps detach the optic nerve from the rectum so you don't have such a $#@!ty outlook.

Oh it went great, you ought to give it a whirl. It helps detach the optic nerve from the rectum so you don't have such a $#@!ty outlook.
    lol

I guess ron paul is also criticized because he accepts social security benefits. Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by 56ktarget View Post
    I guess ron paul is also criticized because he accepts social security benefits. Oh wait...
    does he?

Quote Originally Posted by 56ktarget View Post
    I rather doubt that's true. If it is, I'd question him as well since he's already turned down his pension.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is a legitimate complaint about his consistency.

Ya but you know what? I learned everything Massie learned in that secret 20 page 9/11 document from Fahrenheit 9/11.

Watch it. It's all about the Saudi connection.
    Last edited by dannno; 07-23-2014 at 10:50 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    That is a legitimate complaint about his consistency.
    I seem to recall him saying during the last campaign that people who "pay into the system" deserve to draw bennies until teh system is reformed someday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I don't think getting your tax money back at a later date is inconsistent..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I don't think getting your devalued tax money back at a later date is inconsistent..
    FIFY

I sure the hell wish my folks had been able to put "their" S.S.-taken at gun point-"savings" into gold starting back in the late 50's instead of being forced into the funny money.

gggrrrrr
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

I watch it. As to whether or not it is stupid is subjective. Actually, it is kinda stupid. Which is why I watch it. What's gotten your panties in a bunch?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast