Thread: [Video] Ron Paul on The Independents 7/23

[Video] Ron Paul on The Independents 7/23

http://reason.com/blog/2014/07/23/to...s-red-meat-wed

* Ron Paul (check out his new Voice of Liberty project here) who will expand on his controversial assertion that "Without US-sponsored ‘regime change,’ it is unlikely that....the Malaysian Airlines crash [would] have happened." Paul will also weigh in on the situation in Gaza.

update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCB8A4KiG4A
    Last edited by jct74; 07-24-2014 at 07:29 PM.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It would be hilarious to see the head explosions if Ron says something about concentration camps and Gaza again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

I only caught part of it.

Ron Paul
    was looking good and still on top of what is happening.

I think I'll write him in, if I bother voting at all anymore. I feel to much of the money the government counterfeits is percolating around finding its way back and influencing the elections.

tubez?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    tubez?

Yes. It will be nice if someone comes through. It's been a long dry spell for me.

tube:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCB8A4KiG4A

eta: The video was posted on youtube by The Beacon...

http:// freebeacon.com/national-security/ron-paul-i-dont-blame-america-for-911-i-blame-neocons/
    Last edited by green73; 07-24-2014 at 07:44 AM.

Thanks, green. The vid ended after his segment, but immediately after he left, the panel pretty much trashed him, as did the cosmotarians in the reason comment section. With friends like these...
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Thanks, green. The vid ended after his segment, but immediately after he left, the panel pretty much trashed him, as did the cosmotarians in the reason comment section. With friends like these...
    Yeah Thanks green73.

Lucille,

I would only go so far as to say they TRIED to trash him.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.