Thread: Dave Brat Money Bomb! Sept 12-15, 2014

Dave Brat Money Bomb! Sept 12-15, 2014

Help promote the Dave Brat Money Bomb!

Web page: http://davebratmoneybomb.com/

Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1456824497899377

Small banner for promotional use:

Dave Brat is committed to bringing the principles of the Virginia Republican Party to Congress and making Washington “as irrelevant to your every day life as possible.”

Dave Brat supports:

• Defunding ObamaCare and replacing it with free-market solutions
    • Second Amendment rights
    • A full investigation into the Benghazi attacks
    • Repealing Common Core and No Child Left Behind
    • Enforcing the Tenth Amendment
    • A full audit of the Federal Reserve System

The weekend of September 12-15 has been selected to help fund Dave Brat’s campaign with a money bomb. We have one chance to elect Dave Brat to office and continue filling Congressional seats with people who will uphold their oath to the Constitution. By donating whatever you can to help his campaign, you will show the country just how strongly you support liberty.

All donations will be made at the official Dave Brat for Congress website:

http://DaveBratforCongress.com
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I really want to like this guy. Any confirmation if he's the real deal yet? It seems like he's been really quiet since his big primary victory

Massie says he is the real deal

Well, let's see if he makes it into office. If he's full of $#@!, it should be readily apparent. So far, I like the guy.

Good name, too...Brat...kinda makes me think of old, rich, blue blood establishment type Republicans with mistresses all named Buffy or Bunny - all with big cigars, brandy glasses, and all pissed off. "...damn that Brat...grumble grumble...who's got today's marching orders from the CFR..."
    “The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in their possession any swords, bows, spears, firearms, or other type of arms. The possession of these elements makes difficult the collection of taxes and dues and tends to permit uprising, therefore, the heads of the provinces, official agents, and deputies are ordered to collect all weapons mentioned above and turn them over to the government.”

Toyotomi Hideyshi, Shogun, August 29, 1558

I'm in.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

bump - anyone else planning to participate?

H.L. Mencken

donated.

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    donated.
    +rep
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He attended my Alma Mater... i'd like to trust him

Any polls for the general election? I can't find anything.