Thread: Another cop shoots self instead dog he was trying to kill.

Another cop shoots self instead dog he was trying to kill.

BLOOMFIELD, N.J. (AP) - Authorities say a northern New Jersey police officer accidentally shot himself when a dog apparently attacked him.

Anthony Ambrose, chief of detectives for the Essex County Prosecutor's Office, tells NJ.com (http://bit.ly/1sGXtKV) that the officer was treated at a hospital for injuries that were not considered life-threatening.

But his name and further details on his condition were not disclosed.

Ambrose said the Clifton officer was on duty when he was apparently attacked by a dog in Bloomfield. The officer drew his service weapon, which somehow fired accidentally.

A Clifton police spokesman declined comment on the shooting, citing the ongoing investigation.
    http://www.njherald.com/story/260745...en-dog-attacks

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As far as I'm concerned, the real mutt in this situation finally got shot.

In a better world, I'd like to imagine that the dog itself shot that punk ass bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, the real mutt in this situation finally got shot.

In a better world, I'd like to imagine that the dog itself shot that punk ass bitch.
    In both cases one should note that neither paddy-roller was mauled by the dog after incapacitating themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    In both cases one should note that neither paddy-roller was mauled by the dog after incapacitating themselves.
    See I can't roll with that, because Lord knows that a cop don't taste like no milkbone. Probably tastes like wet cat pellets. I'd rather the dog handle a cop the civilized way than have to taste rotten pig on their tongue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

I hope he at least hiked his leg on the POS....

You can't make this $#@! up. Barney Fife lives.
    "The Patriarch"

looks like my voodoo police doll is working overtime.....more curses on the way...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The officer drew his service weapon, which somehow fired accidentally.
    LOL Which he somehow fired accidentally, ya mean.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    looks like my voodoo police doll is working overtime.....more curses on the way...
    Karma is a bitch, and she's working hard on this one...

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post

Time to get creative......
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post

Time to get creative......
    nice....now all we need to do is wipe that smile off.....in time, in time....

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    LOL Which he somehow fired accidentally, ya mean.
    English translation: The hero went into a panic and shot himself.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Exactly, demonstrating conspiracy to commit animal cruelty, unlawful discharge of a firearm inside city limits, and, considering it's NJ, probably a few more charges in the event a mundane did the same.