Thread: Married 20 Years

Married 20 Years

My wife arrived home with catered lasagna & salad and a bag with a couple of presents, both of which were for her. I guess that twenty years is celebrated with china. She purchased a coffee mug with some 20th anniversary saying on it and a plate/plaque. The plate was my job. It came with a special pen. You write on the plate with the pen, let it sit 24hours and then bake it for a half hour. After that it is supposedly durable. I was instructed that this needed to be done ASAP. I needed to write someting on that plate with my terrible penmanship. Here is what I wrote.

Life is short
    Time goes so fast
    Blinked my eyes
    Twenty years had passed
    Mother, Wife, Best Friend too
    All my Dreams Fulfilled with You
    Forever Yours

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cool deal!

Also, props on the lasagna! I like lasagana :-)

--> Your saying is good too.

Congratulations!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Congrats to you and your wife. I hope you have many more years together. Love the poem.

Congratulations!
    I'm nearly to 14, and my perception has been after the first 5 or 6, it's all been just - my marriage. Like a giant landscaping boulder in the yard. Something to come home to every day, immobile, weathered, but something to behold, and pretty interesting if you take the time to look at it... definitely something that attracts kids... but which still requires that you go out periodically and cut down the weeds around it.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Congratulations!
    I'm nearly to 14, and my perception has been after the first 5 or 6, it's all been just - my marriage. Like a giant landscaping boulder in the yard. Something to come home to every day, immobile, weathered, but something to behold, and pretty interesting if you take the time to look at it... definitely something that attracts kids... but which still requires that you go out periodically and cut down the weeds around it.
    My friend had a boulder like that in his yard that he gave up on trying to move/get rid of. Then one day a black bear came around... and rolled it all around the yard and pushed it into the driveway.

Congratulations!Hopefully soon nationwide all Americans will be free to have the chance to reach 20 years of marriage.

Congratulations Schiff .

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    w00t! Conrgats, comrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Congratulations!!!

Congrats, and my heartfelt hopes that the two of you have many, many more!