Thread: Bob Barr Getting Crushed

Bob Barr Getting Crushed

http://results.enr.clarityelections....n/summary.html

Loudermilk is creaming Barr in the run-off. GOP primary voters didn't want an ex.-Libertarian Party nominee.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I heard Loudermilk is nearly as good as Barr

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    I think he is far better.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    Loudermilk is creaming Barr in the run-off.
    Heehee.

Since when is Barr good at all?

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Ron Paul was going to endorse him (along with other third-party candidates) in 2008, but Barr didn't show up.

Ron Paul was going to endorse him (along with other third-party candidates) in 2008, but Barr didn't show up.
    As much as Cynthia McKinney and Ralph Nader...
    He ended up endorsing and voting for Chuck Baldwin, who was closest to his views anyway.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

And Barr endorsed Gingrich in 2012.

Barr is a charlatan. All his "liberty" views conveniently came about right after he was no longer in office. His record in office is "screaming Fascist".

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Baldwin was by far the better candidate in 2008, Ron Paul preferred him over Barr for a reason.
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    He ended up endorsing and voting for Chuck Baldwin, who was closest to his views anyway.
    as did i
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

His organization sent out a fundraising letter to me, it landed a few days ago... thought the timing was interesting.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Bob Barr raised $880,000, Loudermilk raised $735,000.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Loudermilk is far batter. In a debate, Barr was advocating military action in Iraq, while Loudermilk was strongly opposed. Loudermilk was supported by congressmen Amash, Massie, Gowdy, Labrador, and Jordan. FreedomWorks and the Club for Growth also endorsed Loudermilk.

Said it before I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    Baldwin was by far the better candidate in 2008, Ron Paul preferred him over Barr for a reason.
    What about George Phillies, the other LP nominee? He seemed to be the least bad to me.

As for Barr maybe losing this year, oh well. I guess all of that time getting close to LP and ACLU folks didn't help him in socially conservative GA.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And Barr endorsed Gingrich in 2012.

Barr is a charlatan. All his "liberty" views conveniently came about right after he was no longer in office. His record in office is "screaming Fascist".
    He is so bad that it makes people wonder if he isn't a deliberate plant to disrupt challenges to the status quo. Sadly, the LP fell for it. He worked for the CIA, and was a salivating drug warrior, among other warning signs.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton