Thread: Liberty Patriot Picnic Event - September 13, 2014

Liberty Patriot Picnic Event - September 13, 2014

Please spread and share. This event is to bring together all Liberty and Patriots groups, family and friends and the public at large, from Western Pennsylvania and Eastern Ohio and anybody else who is willing to travel.

Beautiful Brandy Springs Park has pavilions, running water and electricity, tennis court, ball fields, etc. Tables will be set up to entertain children of all ages, bobbing for apples, story telling, face-painting, etc.

Pig Roast and drinks are provided, you are welcome to bring a covered dish for yourself and/or to share.

Guest Speakers include:

Michael Badnarik, 2004 U.S. Presidential Candidate and Author: ‘Good to be King’

William Taylor Reil, Constitutional Scholar, Constitutional Sheriff Brigades and Oath Keeper

and others.

JPG is here: http://files.meetup.com/1606280/PicnicEvent.jpg

____

*** Update: ***

I will be setting up a dedicated table to promote JosieTheOutlaw. DailyPaul member Todd Morse (Thistle) and I have been working together, Todd will supply the JosieTheOutlaw.com bumper stickers (2 sizes), posters, etc.

____

If you or somebody you know would like to set up a table/booth, please contact me :-)

____

Last edited by PAF; 08-07-2014 at 06:34 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Update:

Dan Seaman, SCVP Oath Keepers will also be speaking at this event.

I hope to see RonPaulForum members attend this event, and/or set up tables/booths if you would like. There is no fee/charge to do so.

I would appreciate very much if you could forward this, including the flyer in the OP :-)

Update:

US4NOW American Rock Band will be performing at this event.

Update: Dr. Tracy Miller, Fellow, Economic Theory and Policy, Professor of Economics at Grove City College, will be speaking at this event.

http://www.visionandvalues.org/author/tracy-miller/

Charlie Earl will be speaking at our event. Pig roast and beef, my famous potato salad, this is going to be a lot of fun!

So, who's coming?????