Thread: Peter Konetchy (MI-04): Send me to join Constitutional conservatives in Congress

Peter Konetchy (MI-04): Send me to join Constitutional conservatives in Congress

Peter Konetchy for Congress (MI-04): TV ad called "More of the Same"

"Send me to join constitutional conservatives Justin Amash, Mike Lee, Ted Cruz, and Rand Paul"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3mWuBKrixY

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    uhm hello, where is Thomas Massie in there?! T-Massie has probably the best voting record of them all!

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    uhm hello, where is Thomas Massie in there?! T-Massie has probably the best voting record of them all!
    I'm ever skeptical of anyone this Tom Cotton supporter promotes, but if you mention Amash out by name, that's great. Cruz and Lee are much more well known than someone like Massie cause they are Senators who have led certain efforts that got national attention.

If I were running for Congress, I probably wouldn't mention Massie by name either. A good high-90's % of the country doesn't know who Thomas Massie is.

I also did a little research. Konetchy does seem great on the issues, but is viewed as an underfunded longshot and has already ran for Senate once and failed miserably. His foreign policy page echos the views of Ron Paul (link), something very refreshing to see nowadays.
    Last edited by Anti-Neocon; 07-20-2014 at 09:54 PM.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post

Justin Amash is from Michigan and Lee/Cruz/Paul are well known Senators. Thomas Massie is not well known in Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    I'm ever skeptical of anyone this Tom Cotton supporter promotes, but if you mention Amash out by name, that's great. Cruz and Lee are much more well known than someone like Massie cause they are Senators who have led certain efforts that got national attention.

If I were running for Congress, I probably wouldn't mention Massie by name either. A good high-90's % of the country doesn't know who Thomas Massie is.

I also did a little research. Konetchy does seem great on the issues, but is viewed as an underfunded longshot and has already ran for Senate once and failed miserably. His foreign policy page echos the views of Ron Paul (link), something very refreshing to see nowadays.
    I support the most liberty-friendly candidate that can conceivably win. In Arkansas it's Tim Cotton and in MI-04 it's Peter Konetchy. He ran for U.S. Senate, but was never on the ballot. I would hardly call that failing miserably.
    Last edited by MichaelDavis; 07-21-2014 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDavis View Post
    Justin Amash is from Michigan and Lee/Cruz/Paul are well known Senators. Thomas Massie is not well inown in Michigan.

I support the most liberty-friendly candidate that can conceivably win. In Arkansas it's Tim Cotton and in MI-04 it's Peter Konetchy. He ran for U.S. Senate, but was never on the ballot. I would hardly call that failing miserably.
    Saying that tom cotton is a liberty-friendly candidate IS failing miserably.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    Saying that tom cotton is a liberty-friendly candidate IS failing miserably.
    He also supports Dan Sullivan (an ardent neocon) over Joe Miller, who is getting national media attention. I don't know whose side he's on but it sure isn't liberty's.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

I've crossed paths with Pete. He's probably more of a paleoconservative than a libertarian (as I am), but he's not a neo-con by anyone's definition. He supports nullification, auditing the fed, balancing the budget, and not meddling in international affairs.

Does Konetchy support marriage equality and protections for LGBTQI Americans?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.