Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Texas Town Enforces ‘ZERO Tolerance’ Policy on Grass Length Requirements

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Must be nice to have extra money. If I had $200 I'd buy a riding mower too. We had to sell our 54" zero turn to pay our property taxes.

I don't move because my son is still in high school. I am not going to make him give up his life just to make mine easier.

How is your wife doing these days? Hardly ever hear you mention her....
    She's doing great, actually. Thanks for asking.

LMAO, bet that wasn't the response you were looking for, now was it? Maybe you should be banned, as you're nothing but a .......never mind, I hate shouting down to those below me.
    EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Authoritarian leftists. Political prisoners. Gulags. Where are we again?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    [QUOTE=angelatc;5595752]You are a self involved pussy.

Lots of people here who actually pay attention now that we had 10 acres, and we bought that mower when we had enough property to justify it. We had to sell that house when he had the stroke. Then we had to sell the mower because we needed to pay our property taxes.

It's pretty that you find picking on a woman with a crippled husband somehow makes you feel good about yourself....your life must actually suck worse than mine.

How's your wife?[/QUOTE]

And there you go, again.

And again, she's doing great. The toxicity from the pills she stopped taking seems to have subsided completely now. Thanks for asking.
    EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.

Quote Originally Posted by coastie View Post
    She's doing great, actually. Thanks for asking.

LMAO, bet that wasn't the response you were looking for, now was it? Maybe you should be banned, as you're nothing but a .......never mind, I hate shouting down to those below me.
    I got what I was looking for. Go have a beer.

BUll$#@!. Mice and mosquitos live in uncut grass.
    Mosquitoes breed in water,, and go everywhere from there.
    They sit in damp grass (dew) and it does not matter what the length is.

And Mice live in homes.. Cat just got one upstairs.
    Cats get them in the Mowed yard too..

Mice are a reality and are likely more common in homes and buildings in an urban environment. An overgrown yard would be minor choice.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Mosquitoes breed in water,, and go everywhere from there.
    They sit in damp grass (dew) and it does not matter what the length is.
    The length matters because long grass stays wet much longer than short grass does.

If you want to live in the city, then you can't act like a dumbass. Did I say mosquitos bred in the long grass? No, I didn't. You know why I didn't say that? Because mosquitos don't breed in the grass, moron. But the adults do indeed hide there during the day. If you don't believe me, go cut your nasty long ass grass and you will absolutely see a drop in the mosquito population.

And you will also see less mice, snakes and other creatures around your house too.

Gotta tell you, these days it gives me pleasure to know that my local government pisses people like you off when they ticket them for not taking care of their property. If you want to live in a dump, go live in the country where nobody cares. If you want to live in the city, stop whining about having to cut the damned grass.
    It's none of your damned business what people do with their grass. Treating people like criminals for not mowing their lawn is an obvious overreach of government, something I expected all Ron Paul supporters to understand. Laws should be based on actual aggressive crimes.

Central to the idea of liberty is property rights. If you don't have the right to your property, then what do you have the right to? Basically nothing.

Now, if you think someone else's lawn is increasing the vermin population, move or protect your own property. If you really want to be protected against such a crime as long grass, then join a Homeowner's Association or move to the country yourself.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I got what I was looking for. Go have a beer.
    Oh no you didn't get what you were looking for. At all. You're fuming I didn't react as you have in this thread,start attacking you and eventually sent you back to your corner sobbing and crying uncontrollably...again.

Don't drink beer anymore, I'm all about some Angry Orchards though (pops top). It's after 5 here!
    EX-USCG

So you are here telling me that a habitat that provides cover against predators somehow won't increase the population of neighborhood vermin. SMFH.

I'd rather keep the little bastards out in the country where they belong. Which is much easier to do when the neighbors are not too lazy to even cut their freaking grass.
    The property owner has a right to their property, whether you like it or not. They cannot be held responsible for the actions of animals. If you are so bothered by the population of vermin, like I said, join a Homeowner's Assocation or move to the country.

Besides, people all over the world have managed to live in peace with the presence of mosquitoes and mice and whatever by taking the necessary precautions. No man can be held responsible for the actions of nature so just deal with it because it's really not that big of a deal. People live in wild places all the time and somehow, they get along just fine.

Take the necessary precautions or move.

The length matters because long grass stays wet much longer than short grass does.
    AH HA!

Size queen.

I $#@!ing knew it.
    EX-USCG

I have never claimed to be an anarchist. I joined to try to stop the federal government from overstepping it's constitutional powers. I have always been supportive of states rights and by extension, the rights of local governments.

That's the same thing Ron Paul believes, so perhaps you should ask yourself why you're here.
    States have constitutions, too, y'know.

Or did you think they were all exempt from government boundaries? Have you ever read your state's constitution?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234