Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you smoke Pot?

Do you smoke Pot?

Have you ever vaporized it? I am not sure of the exact temperature that THC vaporizes and that exact temp is really not that important.

An insignificant amount of weed can get you totally stoned.

Take a clear bottle like a Corona bottle and cut off the bottom with a tile saw. Sand the edges so they are not sharp.

Place a pot on a heat source and get it to the correct temperature. An electric stove is just above medium or you could use an electric frying pan.

Get it preheated. Take that insignificant amount of weed that would never get anyone stoned. The amount that would fall out the ends of a joint if you were rolling one. Crumple it up very fine into a dust. Take a piece of paper and crease it down the center. Place the weed on the paper. Place the bottle on the heat source and dump the weed into it. A cork is useful to contain the vapor.

Practice makes perfect. When you see vapor slightly tilt the bottle and draw a nice long slow hit. When finished put the cork on the bottle. That insignificant amount of weed can get you probably 5 hits. If the weed is ash when done your temp was too high. If it's shape remains as it was but it turns brown that is what you are looking for. If it is black too hot.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do you have some?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

If that's how you like to do it, go for it! But I guess I'm kinda old-school, because any method of ingestion which would require me to erect something that looks like an 8th grade science project, or even turn on my oven, just isn't for me.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    If that's how you like to do it, go for it! But I guess I'm kinda old-school, because any method of ingestion which would require me to erect something that looks like an 8th grade science project, or even turn on my oven, just isn't for me.
    They have other vaporizers.

It is simply a more clean way to ingest cannabis. For those who are not smokers, yet still could benefit from cannabis, it is always an option.

I believe they even use vaporizers in some hospitals so a patient can easily consume cannabis without smoking out the place.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

And no, I don't smoke. I work around heavy machinery etc. and it remains in your system for too long.

Not only that, but there are bands of fascists hunting people down, and caging them like dogs.

Unfortunately.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

No, never.

I don't care what others do.

Nope. This country is already too mellow.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Have you ever vaporized it? I am not sure of the exact temperature that THC vaporizes and that exact temp is really not that important.

Take a clear bottle like a Corona bottle and cut off the bottom with a tile saw. Sand the edges so they are not sharp.

Place a pot on a heat source and get it to the correct temperature. An electric stove is just above medium or you could use an electric frying pan.

Get it preheated. Take that insignificant amount of weed that would never get anyone stoned. The amount that would fall out the ends of a joint if you were rolling one. Crumple it up very fine into a dust. Take a piece of paper and crease it down the center. Place the weed on the paper. Place the bottle on the heat source and dump the weed into it. A cork is useful to contain the vapor.

Practice makes perfect. When you see vapor slightly tilt the bottle and draw a nice long slow hit. When finished put the cork on the bottle. That insignificant amount of weed can get you probably 5 hits. If the weed is ash when done your temp was too high. If it's shape remains as it was but it turns brown that is what you are looking for. If it is black too hot.
    Your post has a bit of fire11 sensibility to it. I am amused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Nope. Can't stand the taste or smell.

Great tool however...
    http://www.davincivaporizer.com/asce...er-by-davinci/

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Not only that, but there are bands of fascists hunting people down, and caging them like dogs.
    Indeed; its not worth risking losing your life, your kids, your freedom, your everything.

Hourly.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Hourly.
    That explains a lot about you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

No. Ethanol is my drug of choice.
    "There are no solutions. There are only trade-offs." Thomas Sowell

only time i can ever really enjoy marijuana is when im completely alone in my apartment. I get very paranoid when i smoke. I truly believe that I developed some mental health issues from smoking it when I was much younger.

Nope. But I think people should have the option. If I was interested, I would probably go with vaporizing it.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I do, and I enjoy edibles(be careful with cookies!) and the occasional joint with my wife.
    "Freedom, then Pizza!" - Oklahoma State GOP Convention 5/11/2012

Who has 2 thumbs and always seems to be asking a question in their OP?

Vaporizing is nice but doesn't completely do it for me. Eating whoops my ass and is not very enjoyable as far as im concerned. Haven't smoked in months got busted with a $#@! load of it and am going to prison for a year on august 13th. Got to love the good ol USA
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

not anymore that $#@! makes me too paranoid and thinking the cops are around every corner (even though they probably are). i prefer old fashion alcohol if i want a buzz.

I vaporize but it still causes problems with my lungs. Any better ways of ingestion that are recommended?

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    only time i can ever really enjoy marijuana is when im completely alone in my apartment. I get very paranoid when i smoke. I truly believe that I developed some mental health issues from smoking it when I was much younger.
    A legitimate fear of arrest ,conviction and abuse is not paranoia.

It is self preservation.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Then,,
    it is not an insignificant amount.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

No, I think smoking anything is weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    smoked salmon?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    smoked salmon?
    Yes, grinding fish up and inhaling the vapors of the flesh would indeed be weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    I vaporize but it still causes problems with my lungs. Any better ways of ingestion that are recommended?
    I always had issues with vaporizing because the vapor does not get filtered by water like with a bong, so if there are small pieces of material coming through the vaporizer (or floating around in the bag) you can still get irritants in your lungs. Bongs cool down the smoke and filter out irritants.

I suppose a vaporizer bong would be best, but I generally just stick to high quality buds and concentrates and smoke small amounts out of a bong. If I feel like another hit, I can take another, like if I'm about to eat a really good meal or watch something really trippy or whatever....but usually one small hit of good bud from a bong is enough for at least an hour or two or more.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by TomtheTinker View Post
    Vaporizing is nice but doesn't completely do it for me. Eating whoops my ass and is not very enjoyable as far as im concerned. Haven't smoked in months got busted with a $#@! load of it and am going to prison for a year on august 13th. Got to love the good ol USA
    Sorry to hear that Tom.

Eating can really get you really f'ed up, which I really like, so I really like eating edibles. Just gotta keep your head above you, and realize you ingested something that is making you feel that way, and that something you ingested isn't going to kill you.

Clean for 22 days as I prepare to head to the oil fields. Probably wont get to smoke again until after I retire, which will hopefully leave me a good 40+ years to get f'ed up as often as I want.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    In caveman days people chilled in the cave by the fire and they would add things to the fire, like cannabis. Jesus supposedly participated in ceremonies where they would burn cannabis in a fire and trap the smoke in the tent and you would sit in the tent and inhale the smoke and have visions.

I wouldn't sit and smoke on stuff all day, but every time you breathe you are inhaling millions of tiny particles so I don't know that smoking for a short period of time during the day really makes that much difference in how much material your lungs must process/clean. Our lungs were designed to clean irritants and such, which we inhale constantly throughout the day whether we are smoking or not.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I think they took this off the market, but if you're looking for a good vaporizer and can find one I recommend the zephyr ion.

Using the bags lets you cool the vapor like using a bong, etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast