Thread: Expert on growing police state gives warnings!

Expert on growing police state gives warnings!

Know any people who have lived outside the USA for a while? I do. And every one of them says the nation is in a dangerous direction.

Just compare how many rights you had back in 2000. Then go ahead and do a mental inventory at about 2006 and then compare to today. We are like the proverbial frog in the pan -- the temperature is being turned up slowly and we adapt...until it reaches the stage we boil. Of course then it is too late.

Check what this woman is warning we are in for unless we stand up to the growing police state: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l26A...=youtube_gdata

We need to spread the word now unless you someday have to be looking over your shoulder before you tell your grand kids what life used to be like.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just how does one "stand up to the growing police state"?

As far as I can tell, I have not persuaded anyone else that there is a problem, despite spreading the daily stories of police abuse with people I know.
    Voting has clearly not helped one whit either.

So, what is a body to do?
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

The cure will kill probably the host.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

Im thinkin Undermine, but dont try to overpower. 2nd Stage of Revolution can achieve this. Disobedience. Dont pay taxes. Dont obey every damn order. Dont engage in violence, but dont feed the beast. We may very well be beyond this stage having the potential to rebalance the power between the people and the Police State.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Tod View Post

As far as I can tell, I have not persuaded anyone else that there is a problem, despite spreading the daily stories of police abuse with people I know.

This sad response of yours is, even more sadly, precisely my experience. I stand up in the ways I can, but I'm not quite yet looking to commit suicide, especially for the American meaner who is not worth the cardboard match with which one would light him ablaze. I've been on this soapbox for 25 years - long before it was almost "fashionable", and while many have responded along the lines of "I see your points and they make sense", the majority of those remain afterward as they were before.

Talk avails us nothing, nor education. The path of least resistance is born into us, and mostly for good reason. I am not sure, however, that the architect of human nature foresaw Empire in the ways it arose as a cancer upon the earth. If you think on it carefully, Empire really makes little sense, save to the tyrant and the cowardly parasite in whose sole interests this arrangement finds real advantage.

This is why I cheer every new outrage these people foist upon us. My sense of curiosity has gone something of morbid in that I am now truly fascinated to experience first-hand the observation of just how utterly lacking in any self-respect is the meaner. How badly will he allow the masters to whip him before he bites back... or even whether he will at all.

When I consciously work to retain my clinical composure as an observer, I find it difficult to hold too harsh an assessment of the tyrant, despicable as he is, because like a snake he is what he is and does what he does in his own self interest, and that must be given its due respect no matter how awfully he may pursue it. It is the meaner I despise more because he is so befouled of cowardice, avarice, the will to ignorance as it serves his trifling convenience, and the drive to idleness to whatever degree he may pull off, that I cannot look upon him without there arising within me a sensation of nausea precisely because he lapses into such a disgusting state by his own hand in the belief that he is somehow profiting from the self-willed destruction of his miraculously bestowed life. Such contempt of self can only be regarded with the further and more profoundly bitter contempt of the observer who, retaining his self-respect, can only look upon such a creature and think to himself, "let him rot".

As I have written previously and repeat here perhaps to rolling eyes, I am of the ever firming opinion that we are now in an all-or-nothing state of affairs. Rolling the tyranny back, as it were, will avail us nothing because history shows with the utmost clarity that this is always strictly limited in effect. We are now almost certainly at the "$#@! or get off the pot" nexus where the only options open to us are to capitulate and give Themme what they seek, or put to ends every offender without equivocation or other diddling. Theye are not going to simply go away because we speak at them in harsh tones. Theye have never done so for very long - check your histories on this and you will see I speak the truth here. They are as perennial as the grasses and much like a well manicured lawn, must be cut back any time they rise above their stations. Today they grow wildly and far taller than any mortal. That is what the average man long ago forgot when he agreed to trade in his courage and the sense of responsibility to himself and his fellows for the illusions of security, the lie that is "free stuff", and the false promises of mutual benefit when one voluntarily cedes supra-human authority into the hands of others, not a one of whom could lay claim to such power without the consent of those around him.

Our forebears screwed us rightly when they surrendered their sovereignty to others. The psychological framework that devolved from those days until now has grown in its twisted morbidity, ever away from the natural and proper state of human relations and perpetually toward an ever more taxing arrangement of "normal" that serves but to drain the human spirit of its vigor and love for life and all creation. To wit, consider how cheaply life is anymore regarded even in these United States where people curse each other and are hypnotized by television productions that focus on naught but the misery in the lives of some of us, glorifying it in the watching. Our media productions are a truer reflection of who we are on average than perhaps any other indicator.

We are in love with death and mayhem because we do not cherish life. We no longer cherish life (on average, so don't get all crazy on me about over-generalizing) because we are mentally exhausted and do not even realize it in most cases. We are stressed to the point of breakage. Why do parents kill their own children? Why do people ravage the sacred gifts of the lives bestowed upon them with drugs and other abuses? Why do they take their own lives? Why do they chase their tails in the corporate rat race all their lives long? Why, with all the material abundance in which we all are almost literally drowning are so many of us sad and lonely and miserable? How are those ultra-fancy $700 smart phones working out for the meaners? Why do we need to drug our children? Why are they so endlessly dissatisfied and miserable when life is in itself so eternally fascinating and worthwhile? Why have cops gone so far off the deep end that they murder their fellows left and right on a daily basis? Why do we send hundreds of thousands of troops and endless military hardware to foreign lands to murder by the millions people who are unknown to us?

Seriously folks, ask yourself what exactly is REALLY going on here. The nightmare resides everywhere and mainly just below the surface of our collective awareness; but it pops out now with increasing frequency and the people who see the underlying truths of this world are almost never prepared for it. Why else, prithee tell, would a pair of young kids with the promises of their new lives before them go into their school and murder their classmates en masse? Why would a mother let her car slide into a lake in North Carolina while her children remained belted into their car seats? Strip away your anger, judgments and the outrage that rightly arise from perceiving such horrors and ask yourself just how shrieking and freakish must have been the pain in such people that the most basic instincts born into them by God himself would be so completely circumvented.

The evidence of how wildly insane the human world has gone shrieks at us point blank in painfully discomforting diminished-fourths (malus in musica) and we still choose to say "there is no proof" - we accept this raging and obvious lie from the mouths of lunatics not fit to breathe, much less occupy positions of alleged authority over the rest of us. That, my little brothers and sisters, is all the proof I require to conclude that we are collectively gone madder than hatters, on the mean.

So you will forgive me if I await with bated breath the day Theye go too far and the issue will be decided once and perhaps for all. We will either fold like the world's largest cheap suit or we will stand up and do what needs doing such that we may stand so much as the least snowball's chance in hell of resurrecting something of sanity, charm, and grace in our fleeting existences here as men because as things stand, I see precious little of either remaining as I watch some of my fellow human beings shooting down airliners full of people who have offended them in no measure whatsoever. I simply can no longer stand the foul odor and grating timbre of the status quo.
    Last edited by osan; 07-20-2014 at 02:57 PM.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Im thinkin Undermine, but dont try to overpower. 2nd Stage of Revolution can achieve this. Disobedience. Dont pay taxes. Dont obey every damn order. Dont engage in violence, but dont feed the beast. We may very well be beyond this stage having the potential to rebalance the power between the people and the Police State.
    Nice sounding in theory, but practically speaking it is unworkable. We have come to a pass such that people are now so perfectly conditioned to accept military responses to even the smallest infractions of the arbitrary rule that Theye can send in their agents who will gleefully "do" anyone and everyone in a given place with virtually no fear of unpleasant consequences. Stack 'em up, send 'em in, and shoot anything that is not on its face in the proper position within the first three seconds. What will the neighbors do? Will they arm up and shoot the lives out of the marauding, renegade agents of the state as all enlightened self-interest dictates they ought? No. They will sneak peeks through the drawn blinds and, consciously or otherwise, be thankful it was not they who attracted Theire attention. That is how we roll today and it bodes very poorly for the future of the race.

Don't pay taxes? In case you have failed to notice, we are building more prisons - PRIVATE prisons - prisons FOR PROFIT. There is every incentive to fill them to the point of bursting seams. What shall you bet that when Theye start sending civilly disobedient people up river for LONG sentences, perhaps at labor, the next step will be that when one or one hundred die within those walls that the courts will give its blessing? I would bet money I don't have on it, and I promise you that this will indeed come before too much longer. This is especially so if the disobedience grows, for Theye will have none of it. Would anyone come as far as Theye have, only to be thwarted at the threshold of achieving a goal that has stood for perhaps a couple of centuries as the paragon achievement of the human race in Theire eyes? Not on your life. I predict increasing activity by agencies such as the IRS with ever more openly vicious responses. Those taken to court will be given the option of groveling, paying, and apologizing in exchange for a reduced sentence (perhaps a year vis-a-vis 15), or having their lives destroyed in toto. What do you think the majority are going to choose? And once the trend is made public via media outlets, the writing will be on the walls for the civil disobedience movement, such as it may ever arise.

And if that fails, the no-knock raids will become kill-and-go style affairs. If you do not know that this means, google "kill and go Nigeria" to find out. It was ugly as $#@!, but it was effective as hell.

I place NOTHING past these people. Theye will kill you. Theye will kill your children; your siblings, parents, cousins, and as many other people as Theye feel they must in order to realize their vision of Eden resurrected... with THEMME at the helm, of course.

Keep plugging away, however, no matter how futile it may seem. You never know, I may be wrong about everything and I do not want to be the person responsible for the world having died because people listened to anything I had to say. Yeesh.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Mutual Aid?
    Know your friends and neighbors.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Expand on Joey and Janey Meaner.

Who are they, exactly?

I love the phrase, and I'm fairly certain I know the answer, I'd just like to hear it myself.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

i know how ya feel. every time i try o tell of a police abuse story all i ever get back is "well not all cops are bad, and fill in the blank county would never allow that to happen." or maybe " theres got to be more to the story than what said video shows." im at a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Expand on Joey and Janey Meaner.

Who are they, exactly?

I love the phrase, and I'm fairly certain I know the answer, I'd just like to hear it myself.

The Meaners are the perfectly average people. Joey Meaner and his female counterpart Jane are my standardized, fungible human units. They are lazy, cowardly, avaricious to a fault, and would kill your children without compunction if you tried to pry them free from the ignorance in which they have vested themselves. They are disgusting in the extreme, yet so many would look at them superficially and assess them as "nice". Well, nice doesn't cut it, but that aside they are not nice if truth be told. They are rotten to the cores of their beings. They don't usually intend to be, but they are because petty convenience and perhaps most of all expedience is more important to them than anything else so long as it gets them that which they desire. Why work (that's for suckers) when you can get someone else to do it for you, such as with apparently abhorrent chores like thinking?

In many ways Joe and Jane are kind, but only to that point of their merest convenience. They put on a good show precisely because it really is not quite that. Genuine in character with much they do, it exists and operates only within a very narrow envelope. Beyond those boundaries, they are nowhere to be seen. They have been trained up to be primarily fearful - afraid of all the boogeymen who, they have been told, hide in every crack and crevice... whether "commies" or "*****s" or "terrorists" or what have you. I believe fear is the primary driver. It is the basis of their avarice - they fear losing what they have and not getting what they want, thereby driving them to the brands of soft barbarity for which they are well known by those who pay attention.

Fear of work drives lassitude. Fear of inconvenient truths (die, Al Gore, die die die...) drives the will to ignorance - they have been trained to fear effort and that training has been actively marketed since before I was born. To wit: all the old TV ads for products that make the "little woman's" life easier... comet, Mr. Clean, and so forth, the subtext being that work is something to be loathed... and that text is actually pretty blatant in many ads, even today.

They have been trained to want and even expect free stuff to feed the endless appetites that have been so very carefully cultivated by industry.

We could write several volumes on this - the litany of causes and faults being nearly endless - and still have plenty more of which to write. The Meaner is a carefully crafted being - a mental hybrid of sorts , the qualities of which have been very carefully chosen for greatest effect to consume and comply. The result must have Themme in tears of pride and joy, and so it should, for the accomplishment is utterly magnificent, the evil of it all notwithstanding.

The Meaners may seem utterly innocuous... until they perceive you as having crossed them, at which point they become a most miserably implacable adversary seeking your head on a silver platter, mostly figuratively but perhaps not quite universally so. They are the ones who will drop the dime on you the moment they observe you engaging in behaviors of questionable legality, particularly if they decide they are cross with you. Today, the Meaners are perfectly comfortable with seeing the most bitterly draconian consequences visited upon others for the least perceived offenses against them. This is a QUANTUM change in the average human character. A great window into this may be experienced by reading or viewing any of the several productions of "The Scarlet Pimpernel", written in a time where life was still viewed as a great and joyfully sacred circumstance such that no decent man would see prison for another who may have slighted them or theirs. A good beating perhaps, but that is a far cry from murder or imprisonment, yet this is often the first thing to which many turn today, the object being to exact the maximum price for even the merest misunderstandings. "FUKKUM" is the rallying cry of the modern meaner, their egos often so malformed and fragile that their standard response to any perceived offense is to respond with maximal force.

They may not even be aware, but beneath the flimsy layers of the veneers of "nice", Joey and Janey are small, angry beings whose subconscious self-loathing drives the similar, if latent, loathing of everything around them. Yet they are conflicted because the part of them that remains childlike and decent still wants to come out and play. They are hopelessly twisted knots of conflicting emotional impulses, devoid of the means and the will to develop solid analytic habits such that they might come to better understand the world around them. But no, that would be too much work and the things they might thereby discover could spoil the plans that have arisen in their minds revolving about the various and deeply seated desires they have carved into their souls and for which no alteration turning them away is welcome.

They are horribly raised brats in adult bodies.

Clovers, squared.

Or Boobus...

Thank you.

An enjoyable and informative read, you should get published and not cast all your pearls before swine.

Clovers, squared.

Or Boobus...

Thank you.

An enjoyable and informative read, you should get published and not cast all your pearls before swine.

Clovers, squared.

Or Boobus...

Thank you.

Seconded.

And an add...

Don't pay taxes? In case you have failed to notice, we are building more prisons - PRIVATE prisons - prisons FOR PROFIT. There is every incentive to fill them to the point of bursting seams. What shall you bet that when Theye start sending civilly disobedient people up river for LONG sentences, perhaps at labor, the next step will be that when one or one hundred die within those walls that the courts will give its blessing? I would bet money I don't have on it, and I promise you that this will indeed come before too much longer. This is especially so if the disobedience grows, for Theye will have none of it. Would anyone come as far as Theye have, only to be thwarted at the threshold of achieving a goal that has stood for perhaps a couple of centuries as the paragon achievement of the human race in Theire eyes? Not on your life. I predict increasing activity by agencies such as the IRS with ever more openly vicious responses. Those taken to court will be given the option of groveling, paying, and apologizing in exchange for a reduced sentence (perhaps a year vis-a-vis 15), or having their lives destroyed in toto. What do you think the majority are going to choose? And once the trend is made public via media outlets, the writing will be on the walls for the civil disobedience movement, such as it may ever arise.
    I am a conscientious non-complier. I will not give in any and every way in which I have a choice in the matter. I will operate in the black market. And if, if, the day comes when the eye is cast upon me I will not grovel, pay, nor apologize. For I will not go to their courts seeking redress from their grievances. Redress will be given on my terms. For however short a span of time that may be.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 07-20-2014 at 04:16 PM.

Meh... I've written and nobody cares. I do it more for myself than anything else. No opinion I hold is of interest to the world precisely because much of what I have to say is so very unflattering of humanity. I have no market appeal because my psychological vistas lack in sufficiently pornographic aggrandizement of the reader.

LibForestPaul

Indeed. All the cops collecting their pensions, old people using up Medicare, college kids with their Fed loans, worrying about the damn illegals (cooking their food and mowing their lawn) and Negroes on EBT.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LibForestPaul

It is the meaner I despise more because he is so befouled of cowardice,
    Never understood tales of a vengeful god who smites his children. I do now.

LibForestPaul

They don't usually intend to be, but they are because petty convenience and perhaps most of all expedience is more important to them than anything else so long as it gets them that which they desire. Why work (that's for suckers) when you can get someone else to do it for you, such as with apparently abhorrent chores like thinking?
    Yes indeed. A year or two I'll be joining them hopefully. Fed job, with bennies, doing dick, and getting paid well. Doing whatever I am told to $#@! any American. But I am hoping that Meaner has a backbone. I doubt it, but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by LibForestPaul View Post
    Yes indeed. A year or two I'll be joining them hopefully. Fed job, with bennies, doing dick, and getting paid well. Doing whatever I am told to $#@! any American. But I am hoping that Meaner has a backbone. I doubt it, but I could be wrong.
    I understand. I actually look forward to being labeled "village idiot" and my less-than-flattering opinions of the meaner are proved wrong and that he stands tall and knocks the tyrant's teeth out. I have absolutely no problem with wearing this particular dunce cap if it would mean the people of America finally had enough and set things back to right. As of this moment, I have little cause for optimism in my outlook... but you never know, important things have this way of changing most unexpectedly, so I do what I can to keep that least glimmer of hope alive.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Meh... I've written and nobody cares. I do it more for myself than anything else. No opinion I hold is of interest to the world precisely because much of what I have to say is so very unflattering of humanity. I have no market appeal because my psychological vistas lack in sufficiently pornographic aggrandizement of the reader.
    A handy gauge as to where the Meaners heads are at, when Common Sense sold better than 50 Shades of Gray.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee