Thread: The Role of Austrian Economics in the Liberty Movement | Thomas E. Woods. Jr.

The Role of Austrian Economics in the Liberty Movement | Thomas E. Woods. Jr.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Here's a thread I made for all the 2014 Mises University live streams:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...6-July-2014%29

Mises U starts tonight and ends next Saturday. Over the week, there will be 22 live streams covering 44 lectures/presentations.
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

It says it sarts at 6:00 pm. Is it Mountain time or Pacific time? Cause it sure ain't Central or maybe it was Eastern and it is already over.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    It says it sarts at 6:00 pm. Is it Mountain time or Pacific time? Cause it sure ain't Central or maybe it was Eastern and it is already over.
    7pm central time

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat's The Law View Post
    7pm central time
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.