Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rand Paul Review Facebook Page turning off Many Rand Paul Supporters

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    I have people on nearly a daily basis think my Rand Paul/Ted Cruz 2016 page (not my preferred ticket, btw) is run by Rand Paul.

These people are obviously well meaning idiots, (seriously, they think Rand has already chosen Cruz as a running mate and he has a page with just 4,500 likes) but there are a lot of them. Now imagine how many people think Rand runs the Rand Paul 2016 page. That actually sounds and looks a bit more legitimate.
    Just out of curiosity, who's your ideal VP choice?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    Just out of curiosity, who's your ideal VP choice?
    Jim DeMint would be my preferred choice. If politics wasn't an issue, yeah I'd be like everyone else clamoring for Napolitano.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okaloosa View Post
    In an effort to help rare.us the Rand Paul 2016 facebook page is is getting comments like these.

'Well Rand Paul shows his true colors he does not have my vote... THEY SHOULD be afraid of breaking the law and the parents should teach them that."
    "Rand Paul please dont go there. You have the support, please don't resort to this Obama type of propaganda."
    "I am beginning to be disappointed in my KENTUCKY Senator!"
    'You're about to loose a supporter. This race card you've been filling my news feed with is only adding fuel to the fire, and quite frankly is bull $#@!!"

I post this so maybe other people can reply that it is not Rand Paul as Jack Hunter banned me for posting that it is an unnofficial page multiple times.
    Those people are losers. Nothing short of draconian and complete totalitarianism would appease them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Most of that stuff is psyops.....

Haven't you noticed the slew of 'new FB pages' that sound really really small government liberty minded? They aren't... "The Revolution", "The comical Conservative", .. whatever has liberty/freedom/conservative etc.. in the name. Most of them are manned by zionistic admins who are using these FB pages to coral conservatives into a pro-war agenda. They post all sorts of anti-obama items... pro-2nd amendment things.. but they will NEVER post anti-nsa items or anti-war items.. and most of their posts center around "pro-israel".

Now, many of the Ron Paul sites, and now probably Rand Paul - you will have a few "fake" Rand Paul supporters... and they just wait in the wings.. once a post comes up that is questionable or could be construed in a particular way, they post "I use to like Rand, not anymore...." thus trying to lead the herd.. get it?

So, you need to create a few FB accounts and support Rand... counter what they are doing.. in fact, I like to go onto those very pro-israel fake conservative pages and post anti-war things etc.. it is tiring... but whatever.

The battle for the soul of the GOP is at hand... and imagine that the side of pro-war is willing to blow up little babies at a drop of a dime, imagine the skullduggery they will attempt online...

I share pro-Israel stuff in alignment with Rand's position on my (smaller than RPR) page.
    This is why I will not associate myself with Rand Paul's campaign. Get these dual citizen israeli firsters out of our government if you want to cure it's ills. Judeo-Christianity is an oxymoron just like jumbo shrimp and military intelligence put forward with the Scofield Bible hijack gambit.

-Former Grassroots Whip and Sarge-At-Arms
    Rev9
    Drain the swamp - BIG DOG
    http://mindreleaselabs.com/
    Seeking work on Apps, Games, Art based projects

Jim DeMint would be my preferred choice. If politics wasn't an issue, yeah I'd be like everyone else clamoring for Napolitano.
    Yeah, I know Napolitano won't actually happen. DeMint would be better than most. Probably not someone I'd actually vote for for President (I could be convinced, as I don't know much about the guy) but better than most.

The thing I'd really hate to see happen is a Paul/Christie (or Paul/Bush or Paul/Ryan or Paul/Rubio) ticket win, and then something bad happens to Rand in his first year in office.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    The thing I'd really hate to see happen is a Paul/Christie (or Paul/Bush or Paul/Ryan or Paul/Rubio) ticket win, and then something bad happens to Rand in his first year in office.
    I don't think any of those guys would help him get the votes he needs to win. He would likely pick someone more low key, like how McCain picked Palin. Someone who belongs to a group he wants to win, or at least has wide appeal.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12