Thread: This Should Make You ROFL!

Thumbs up This Should Make You ROFL!

Because my sides still hurt from laughing so hard.

H/T: The Daily Sheeple
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sarah Palin can breathe a huge sigh of relief knowing she's no longer the dumbest brunette in America.
    Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!

guy who made that call is a dumbass...

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    guy who made that call is a dumbass...
    why?

It is just as legitimate as any of the bull$#@! propaganda being spewed by the clueless talking heads.

Oh,,and as a clue.. Our boots on the ground in Ukraine are not actually there.(officially) yet.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

so the lady didnt hear what he said the first time???? lol

I don't think it happened.

I'm pretty sure I watched the newscast with this video. I think someone took it and edited the sound.

LOL her name is Krystal Ball

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    I don't think it happened.

I'm pretty sure I watched the newscast with this video. I think someone took it and edited the sound.
    I am not sure if it is live or it has been doctored, because I do not watch dinosaur news. Nevertheless, it is still funny--reminds me of the old SNL skits. "Jane you ignorant slut."
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    People on youtube claim it was done by Captain Jenks. It's already been reuploaded about 100 times, and O'Reilly was talking about it, so if it was an edit a lot of people will be feeling silly.

Last edited by CPUd; 07-18-2014 at 11:49 PM.