Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Official Justin Amash MoneyBomb Donations Thread!!

$10,247.09 as of 4:04 PM EST
    SUPPORT LIBERTY IN 2016

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just got an email:

We know we’ve asked a lot from you over the last nine months since Justin’s establishment opponent unleashed his smear campaign.

And -- trust me -- we know you can’t wait to send Brian Ellis packing and return Justin Amash to Congress for another term.

But a lot can happen over the next 18 days.

Will Brian Ellis put even MORE MONEY behind his negative ads? Will Ellis’s Washington patrons find a back-channel route to air anonymous attacks?

This campaign truly is a battle of entrenched Washington elites vs. the grassroots. We rely on the generosity of supporters to battle our self-funding opponent.

Think that one donation can’t make a difference? Think again! This is how your money bomb donation today can be put to work:

- $40 will buy a large 4x6 sign and metal posts (they look AWESOME)

- $75 will fill the campaign truck’s gas tank

- $150 buys a dozen t-shirts for our parade walkers

- $500 is enough to send a mail piece to an entire neighborhood

- $1,000 will pay for an afternoon of radio ads on conservative talk shows

- $2,600 -- the maximum-allowable amount -- will pay for six 30-second TV ads

Now think about how much help we could give Justin if everyone on our email list chipped in for today’s money bomb!

Please stand with us one more time today and chip in whatever you can spare.
    Re bold, like they did to McDaniel? Yikes. I wouldn't put it past them.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Justin Amash for Congress
    Donation Receipt
    CONFIRMATION # 45453

DONOR
    ADDRESS
    PHONE
    EMAIL
    EMPLOYER NA
    OCCUPATION NA
    AMOUNT
    $10.00
    DATE Jul 18 2014
    TYPE Credit Card
    THIS DONATION IS NOT TAX DEDUCTIBLE.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Justin Amash for Congress
    Donation Receipt
    CONFIRMATION # 45455

AMOUNT
    $100.00
    DATE Jul 18 2014
    TYPE Credit Card
    THIS DONATION IS NOT TAX DEDUCTIBLE.

Donated!

Justin Amash for Congress Donation Receipt
    CONFIRMATION # 4XXXX
    DATE Jul 18 2014
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Justin Amash for Congress Donation Receipt
    CONFIRMATION # 45460
    DATE Jul 18 2014

Reps for everybody who donates! Let me know if I missed you!
    SUPPORT LIBERTY IN 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Massachusetts View Post
    Reps for everybody who donates! Let me know if I missed you!
    me to!

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post
    me to!
    I will get around to it as well.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Someone go donate $37.91 to get us to an even $12K!

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by malkusm View Post
    Someone go donate $37.91 to get us to an even $12K!
    Ignore this. Someone just WENT OFF

$13,022.09

$19,549.09

Nearly $20,000 in a single day! Keep it up!
    SUPPORT LIBERTY IN 2016

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    here's a thread on Daily Paul if anyone wants to keep it bumped or post their donations there:

http://www.dailypaul.com/321375/just...b-july-18-2014
    I bumped that thread today, but we're not getting a lot of traction.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Not to derail the thread, but who are these idiots opposing Amash? Looks like a RINO neoconservative chicken hawk account on FB and Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Not to derail the thread, but who are these idiots opposing Amash? Looks like a RINO neoconservative chicken hawk account on FB and Twitter.

Yeah, Amash has a few orgs lined up against him. I think Ellis had at least 200K on hand at the end of last quarter (ignoring his debt). This money is important for Amash to be able to counter that.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Finally was able to donate!

Current total:
    $21,109.25
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    I will take credit for pushing the total over $21,000!
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    We need to get on twitter stat and hash tag Mark Levin's promotion of Amash, add talk of the moneybomb...
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast