Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Official Justin Amash MoneyBomb Donations Thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    We need to get on twitter stat and hash tag Mark Levin's promotion of Amash, add talk of the moneybomb...
    I am not on Twitter but this is a good idea. Tweet at Levin too perhaps? (Not sure if he is active)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am too ladylike to tweet at people, but I did donate.

~bump~
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Last 2 hours! Let's get a couple thousand more?

Confirmation # 45536
    Amount $30.00
    Date Jul 18 2014

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    We need to get on twitter stat and hash tag Mark Levin's promotion of Amash, add talk of the moneybomb...
    Just a reply to Levin's post from earlier:

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Mark Levin: U.S. Chamber of Crony Capitalism targeting Justin Amash for defeat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcJsOiNiMRM

Dunno what is up with the donation site. Entered all info and a $25 pledge. After info they sent me to a volunteer page. Checked bank and no record of transaction. Will try again tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Dunno what is up with the donation site. Entered all info and a $25 pledge. After info they sent me to a volunteer page. Checked bank and no record of transaction. Will try again tomorrow.
    It does direct you to the Volunteer page after you donate (or at least it did to me). I checked Paypal right afterwards and my account had been docked, so double-check your bank again in a little while
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    It does direct you to the Volunteer page after you donate (or at least it did to me). I checked Paypal right afterwards and my account had been docked, so double-check your bank again in a little while
    Thanks for the info. Will do.

Justin Amash for Congress
    Donation Receipt
    CONFIRMATION # 45xxx

I could only afford $35.00
    Last edited by Origanalist; 07-18-2014 at 11:36 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Donation Receipt
    CONFIRMATION # 45554

I could only afford $35.00
    its all good... +rep

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

If we go with West Coast time you have three hours to get him over $25K.
    Find liberty candidates to support:
    http://www.candidates4liberty.com

Justin Amash campaign gives recognition to grassroots RPF'ers that put this together

https://www.facebook.com/justinamash...52552278348866

From Don Goris, Justin Amash for Congress:

If you want to see the difference between grassroots and top-down campaigns, look at what our supporters are doing for Justin today.

For weeks they’ve been quietly organizing a money bomb for Justin. They bought a domain name (JustinAmashMoneyBomb.com) and they designed a website. They’ve spread the word online.

They’re hosting the money bomb on Friday, July 18. That’s today!

Can you give an (electronic) high-five to our supporters by donating to the money bomb TODAY?

[Donate Now: https://amash.nationbuilder.com/dona..._source=amash]

We know we’ve asked a lot from you over the last nine months since Justin’s establishment opponent unleashed his smear campaign.

And -- trust me -- we know you can’t wait to send Brian Ellis packing and return Justin Amash to Congress for another term.

But a lot can happen over the next 18 days.

Will Brian Ellis put even MORE MONEY behind his negative ads? Will Ellis’s Washington patrons find a back-channel route to air anonymous attacks?

This campaign truly is a battle of entrenched Washington elites vs. the grassroots. We rely on the generosity of supporters to battle our self-funding opponent.

Think that one donation can’t make a difference? Think again! This is how your money bomb donation today can be put to work:

- $40 will buy a large 4x6 sign and metal posts (they look AWESOME)
    - $75 will fill the campaign truck’s gas tank
    - $150 buys a dozen t-shirts for our parade walkers
    - $500 is enough to send a mail piece to an entire neighborhood
    - $1,000 will pay for an afternoon of radio ads on conservative talk shows
    - $2,600 -- the maximum-allowable amount -- will pay for six 30-second TV ads

Now think about how much help we could give Justin if everyone on our email list chipped in for today’s money bomb!

Please stand with us one more time today and chip in whatever you can spare.

In liberty,

Don Goris

P.S. We know we’ve asked a lot from you over the last several months, but we can’t back down when we’re so close to the finish line. Any donation you make to today’s money bomb -- $25 or $2,600 -- will help Justin finish this campaign strong.

the FB event is actually on mountain time

Brian Ellis spotted recently in Washington D.C.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...9503865&type=1

From Connie Lemmink, Justin Amash for Congress:

Look who we spotted!

That’s Brian Ellis in the tan suit on the left. He’s huddling in D.C. with two of his fat cat money men.

Moments after we snapped the photo, Ellis and his pack scurried into the members-only Capitol Hill Club to schmooze with other representatives of the influence industry.

What was Ellis doing in D.C. with his insider pals? We started to figure it out last night.

Last night -- just hours after we caught him living it up in D.C. -- Ellis reported his quarterly fundraising total.

Justin more than doubled Ellis’s fundraising from grassroots supporters like you. But Ellis was able to make up some ground by raking in more than $60,000 from PACs, lobbyists, and special interests!

No wonder Ellis looks right at home in Washington’s smoke-filled rooms.

This is what we’re up against. Do we want a congressman who goes along with the Washington establishment? Who’s giddy to do the lobbyists’ bidding? Or do we want to keep a congressman who stands on principle and won’t sell out the people no matter the price?

We need Justin Amash in Congress now more than ever. With less than three weeks to go before Election Day, our campaign must have the resources to combat the special-interest money and to communicate with voters.

Tonight, will you stand with Justin by donating $10, $35, $100, or $250?

We’re so close to winning this. Our entire team thanks you for your continued time, support, and prayers.

In liberty,

Connie Lemmink

P.S. A donation of $250, $100, $35, or even $10 will help us counter the lobbyists’ money that’s helping fuel Ellis’s smears.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    I am too ladylike to tweet at people, but I did donate.

~bump~
    I never tweet, but I did today.

Can't wait until it's millions upon millions for his presidential campaign. I love that man almost as much as Ron.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

I just donated $25. Supposedly he is up big in the polls.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

thanks everyone who donated and promoted

Donation Receipt

Confirmation # 45480

Employer DoDDS
    Occupation Teacher

Amount
    $20.00

Date Jul 18 2014

This was about 8 to 10 hours ago, I think. Been a busy day, so I was really happy to scan through the messages and see things going well. Congratulations, everyone.

I missed the bus but I kicked in 50 bucks this morning.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    I missed the bus but I kicked in 50 bucks this morning.
    I forgot also, so I did the same.

Business Name:
    Justin Amash for Congress (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
    Email:
    donate@justinamash.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total amount:
    -$50.00 USD
    Fee amount:
    $0.00 USD
    Net amount:
    -$50.00 USD
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Go Justin!!

I'm in for $50.

Jul 19, 2014 09:10:59 PDT
    Transaction ID: 2AH8732609060813J
    Hello,

You sent a payment of $50.00 USD to Justin Amash for Congress
    (donate@justinamash.com)

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    It's so great to see all the support. It's not too late to donate.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

What was the final tally?
    Find liberty candidates to support:
    http://www.candidates4liberty.com

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast