Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Malaysia Airlines passenger jet reportedly shot down in Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I would add that we also have some (not completely verified) evidence that the separatists very briefly celebrated shooting down a Ukrainian transport of some kind...
    They have in the recent months taken down a few low flying aircraft,, all with shoulder fired AA missiles.

And as yet,,despite all the hype, there is no evidence of it being a missile.. Though it is likely.
    And there has been no evidence of where it was fired from (if it was a missile) the ground or air..

Those are all accusations without proof as yet.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    I already gave you a clear beneficiary.

ISRAEL IS BOMBING THE $#@! OUT OF GAZA AND NOBODY GIVES A $#@!.
    Nobody ever gives a $#@! when Israel bombs the $#@! out of Gaza. Why would they need to infiltrate a war zone, steal an anti aircraft gun, divert a passenger jet without them knowing it, and then shoot that jet down as a distraction from an activity that nobody has ever bothered to care about before?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Nobody ever gives a $#@! when Israel bombs the $#@! out of Gaza.
    Wrong, protesters do, but sometimes people can't if they wanted to, because this time we're too $#@!ing busy looking at who shot down a plane. Coincidental timing.

Why would they need to infiltrate a war zone, steal an anti aircraft gun, divert a passenger jet without them knowing it, and then shoot that jet down as a distraction from an activity that nobody has ever bothered to care about before?
    The same reason Russians would, people care more about Gaza than they do about Ukraine. So it's much more likely Israel is benefiting than anybody else in the area.

First thing I read this morning while checking my e mail is a story from Yahoo from a senior Ukranian Officer who said the bodies on the plane were not fresh, as in dead well before the alleged "shoot down" took place.

I called this first on this forum, and I stand by it. This was the missing Malaysian flight from weeks ago. The passengers died from the high altitude and the plane was flown to a facility with cold storage; to be used just for this type of false flag incident to beat the war drums.

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Does anyone else find it rather coincidental that "the big bad Rooskies shoot down a civilian airliner" the very moment that Israel starts to really come under severe international scrutiny regarding its actions in Palestine?
    I already gave you a clear beneficiary.

ISRAEL IS BOMBING THE $#@! OUT OF GAZA AND NOBODY GIVES A $#@!.
    So you guys think Igor Kolomoisky shot down the plane?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    First thing I read this morning while checking my e mail is a story from Yahoo from a senior Ukranian Officer who said the bodies on the plane were not fresh, as in dead well before the alleged "shoot down" took place.

I called this first on this forum, and I stand by it. This was the missing Malaysian flight from weeks ago. The passengers died from the high altitude and the plane was flown to a facility with cold storage; to be used just for this type of false flag incident to beat the war drums.
    Don't tell that to all of the dead AIDS researchers.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 07-19-2014 at 08:24 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Temperatures have been over 80 degrees in the day and lows only near 60 and it has been at least a couple days so yeah, they probably are starting to smell a bit.

http://www.weather.com/weather/today...raine+UPXX0011

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Temperatures have been over 80 degrees in the day and lows only near 60 and it has been at least a couple days so yeah, they probably are starting to smell a bit.

http://www.weather.com/weather/today...raine+UPXX0011
    The bodies didn't stay there for stays... These were accountings which came in within a couple of hours after the alleged incident. There was no blood in the bodies.

Think what you will, but you don't find coincidence it was the same make, model as the missing aircraft?

Link to claim that there was no blood in the bodies? Were they vampires?

GRABOVO, Ukraine — Incongruously, given that the plane fell from more than 30,000 feet, many of the bodies strewn about in the smoldering wreckage of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 were largely intact. A woman in a black sweater lay on her back, blood streaming from her face, her left arm raised as if signaling someone. Another victim, naked except for a black bra, lay on the field, her gray hair mixing with the green grass, one leg broken and her body torn.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/18/wo...bris.html?_r=0

Some were burned along with parts of the plane burned and fuel so I am sure it did smell even immediately.

"an acrid smell filled the air".

The people with friends and relatives on the flight will be happy to hear their loved ones are not really dead though.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-19-2014 at 09:14 PM.

The judicial application of Occam's Razor and the application of deductive reasoning. Of note, the utter lack of a significant and clear beneficiary.
    Then that is an opinion, not a definitive statement, as you phrased it.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Then that is an opinion, not a definitive statement, as you phrased it.
    It's definitive enough for me.

It's definitive enough for me.
    O.K.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

cool story bro. how about some evidence.

I guess somebody just made up the HIV/AIDS researchers part huh?

cool story bro. how about some evidence.

I guess somebody just made up the HIV/AIDS researchers part huh?
    On the Canadian news media outlets they arent even mentioning that part, expect a Canadian died to on the plane
    For tragedy Canadian news media outlets always spew out there nationalism first.

To this day there has being still ZERO Evidence that Russia was behind it or that even an Missile was fired at it.

Yes, Im sure it just blew up on its own.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    To this day there has being still ZERO Evidence that Russia was behind it or that even an Missile was fired at it.
    but there's plenty of evidence Israel benefitted the most from this.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    On the Canadian news media outlets they arent even mentioning that part, expect a Canadian died to on the plane
    For tragedy Canadian news media outlets always spew out there nationalism first.
    so by this logic, which country's media would likely report that MH17 is the same MH plane lost last time?

so by this logic, which country's media would likely report that MH17 is the same MH plane lost last time?

Deflecting the issue nice try you didn't realize i knew what you trying to do with that post? by your logic which country's media had reported a downed helicopter and reported as an Ukrainian helicopter?

Well we could always go by Hellary's logic. The missile was of Russian design, so that means Russia did it
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by 56ktarget View Post
    It was good enough for TWA 800....

Are you insinuating planes are not capable of blowing up on their own?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Relevant reading... Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission well...if one tends to be curious about why all of the problems with Malaysian airplanes all of a sudden. Is someone mad at Malaysia for something?

Aside - Russia's 10 Questions to Ukraine that we won't see reported on Faux, See BS or any other western media... Malaysia MH17 crash: 10 questions Russia wants Ukraine to answer

1. Immediately after the tragedy, the Ukrainian authorities, naturally, blamed it on the self-defense forces. What are these accusations based on?

2. Can Kiev explain in detail how it uses Buk missile launchers in the conflict zone? And why were these systems deployed there in the first place, seeing as the self-defense forces don’t have any planes?

3. Why are the Ukrainian authorities not doing anything to set up an international commission? When will such a commission begin its work?

4. Would the Ukrainian Armed Forces be willing to let international investigators see the inventory of their air-to-air and surface-to-air missiles, including those used in SAM launchers?

5. Will the international commission have access to tracking data from reliable sources regarding the movements of Ukrainian warplanes on the day of the tragedy?

6. Why did Ukrainian air traffic controllers allow the plane to deviate from the regular route to the north, towards “the anti-terrorist operation zone”?

7. Why was airspace over the warzone not closed for civilian flights, especially since the area was not entirely covered by radar navigation systems?

8. How can official Kiev comment on reports in the social media, allegedly by a Spanish air traffic controller who works in Ukraine, that there were two Ukrainian military planes flying alongside the Boeing 777 over Ukrainian territory?

9. Why did Ukraine’s Security Service start working with the recordings of communications between Ukrainian air traffic controllers and the Boeing crew and with the data storage systems from Ukrainian radars without waiting for international investigators?

10. What lessons has Ukraine learned from a similar incident in 2001, when a Russian Tu-154 crashed into the Black Sea? Back then, the Ukrainian authorities denied any involvement on the part of Ukraine’s Armed Forces until irrefutable evidence proved official Kiev to be guilty.

Malaysia Airlines MH17 plane crash in Ukraine LIVE UPDATES
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 07-20-2014 at 04:10 AM.

Remember the Iraqi soldiers take babies out of incubators that was used in an testimony as an excuse to invade Kuwait? here's a modern dead bodies version of it.

MH17 victims put into refrigerated train bound for unknown destination

International monitors arrive in Torez to inspect wagons accompanied by convoy of heavily armed and nervous rebels
    The US and other powers have said the plane was probably brought down on Thursday by a surface-to-air missile fired from rebel territory.
    Three Days now still no evidence provided by the west.
    Seems Westren Propaganda isn't stopping.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 07-20-2014 at 04:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    They have in the recent months taken down a few low flying aircraft,, all with shoulder fired AA missiles.

And as yet,,despite all the hype, there is no evidence of it being a missile.. Though it is likely.
    And there has been no evidence of where it was fired from (if it was a missile) the ground or air..

Those are all accusations without proof as yet.
    This. Eyes on the established facts, not the government claimed ones. The "separatists accidentally shot down a high-altitude passenger plane" view is the the most high probability scenario IF they had the means, which is not established. The factions that ARE established to have such equipment are Russia, Ukraine, and the West (the latter---DIA/CIA, MI6, Mossad?---could do so as part of a black or false flag op).

The only faction known to have those means, AND known as a fact to be in the area, is the Kiev military---which makes getting the ATC, radar and related trajectory data about the incident a priority. Oh wait, Kiev authorities have grabbed all that data, so no independent review of it is available. Aw, shucks!

Why would they [Israel] need to infiltrate a war zone, steal an anti aircraft gun, divert a passenger jet without them knowing it, and then shoot that jet down as a distraction from an activity that nobody has ever bothered to care about before?
    Perhaps they are about to do something far worse, and need cover. Or the US is about to participate in an expanded Mid-east military action, and they needed cover. Who says Israel needs to steal anti-aircraft equipment they already are known to have? And most likely, the shootdown and scapegoating benefits the Western master plan that requires that Russia be bogged down in the Ukrainian mess, so they can't stop the US/Israel when they attack Syria, Iran, etc.
    Last edited by Peace&Freedom; 07-20-2014 at 03:37 PM.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    This. Eyes on the established facts, not the government claimed ones. The "separatists accidentally shot down a high-altitude passenger plane" view is the the most high probability scenario IF they had the means, which is not established. The factions that ARE established to have such equipment are Russia, Ukraine, and the west (the later---DIA/CIA, MI6, Mossad?---could do so as part of a black or false flag op).

The only faction known to have those means, AND known as a fact to be in the area, is the Kiev military---which makes getting the ATC, radar and related trajectory data about the incident a priority. Oh wait, Kiev authorities have grabbed all that data, so no independent review of it is available. Aw, shucks!

Perhaps they are about to do something far worse, and need cover. Or the US is about to participate in an expanded Mid-east military action, and they needed cover. Who says Israel needs to steal anti-aircraft equipment they already are known to have? And most likely, the shootdown and scapegoating benefits the Western master plan requires that Russia be bogged down in the Ukrainian mess, so they can't stop the US/Israel when they attack Syria, Iran, etc.

You nailed it pretty much this why they want to drag Russia into an war with Ukraine, they are still desperately wanting another round to go at it in Syria and like you said to take Iran down as well.

Don't forget in recent weeks the Ukrainian military had faced a number of losses they needed a boost and i think this will be for a while as i think like the other Malaysia Airliner it will be forgotten.

I am sure it impacted the ground.. How and why are still open questions.

It is quite clear that it did not blow up at 30,000 ft. It remained intact until impact..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by RPI
    Washington’s propaganda machine is in such high gear that we are in danger of losing the facts that we do have.

One fact is that the separatists do not have the expensive Buk anti-aircraft missile system or the trained personnel to operate it.

Another fact is that the separatists have no incentive to shoot down an airliner and neither does Russia. Anyone can tell the difference between low-flying attack aircraft and an airliner at 33,000 feet.

The Ukrainians do have Buk anti-aircraft missile systems, and a Buk battery was operational in the region and deployed at a site from which it could have fired a missile at the airliner.

Just as the separatists and the Russian government have no incentive to shoot down an airliner, neither does the Ukrainian government nor, one would think, even the crazed extreme Ukrainian nationalists who have formed militias to take the fight against the separatists that the Ukrainian army is not keen to undertake–unless there was a plan to frame Russia.
    It's a pretty good synopsis:

More at: http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...-airliner.aspx

Also stated in the article:

Quote Originally Posted by RPI
    Contrast the US government’s support for Israel’s war crimes with the propaganda onslaught against Russia based on lies. We are living all over again “Saddam Hussein’s weapons of mass destruction,” “Assad’s use of chemical weapons,” “Iranian nukes.”

Washington has lied for so long that it can’t do anything else.
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 07-20-2014 at 09:20 AM.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    This. Eyes on the established facts, not the government claimed ones. The "separatists accidentally shot down a high-altitude passenger plane" view is the the most high probability scenario IF they had the means, which is not established.
    The rebels seized an airfield with SAM missiles capable of shooting down an airliner.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast