Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Malaysia Airlines passenger jet reportedly shot down in Ukraine

Malaysia Airlines passenger jet reportedly shot down in Ukraine

Damn those Ruskies.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/07...es-in-ukraine/

But seriously. I will be in the future paying attention to countries I'm flying over.

All we know so far is it was likely shot down. But I'm guessing it will take no more than 24 hours before the MSM blames Russia. Maybe for being ticked about the sanctions.
    Last edited by wizardwatson; 07-17-2014 at 10:08 AM.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Damn those Ruskies.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/07...es-in-ukraine/

But seriously. I will be in the future paying attention to countries I'm flying over.

All we know so far is it was likely shot down. But I'm guessing it will take no more than 24 hours before the MSM blames Russia. Maybe for being ticked about the sanctions.
    Will you come back and tell us what it's like? j/k (commas can make a difference)
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Seriously, though.

Pretense for war? I hope not. Still, it's sad that people lost their lives, leaving behind loved ones, because of this!
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Seriously, though.

Pretense for war? I hope not. Still, it's sad that people lost their lives, leaving behind loved ones, because of this!
    There is already war there. The difference here is that so far all the civilian casualties have been on the rebel side at the hands of US puppet Ukraine. Now we have the Ruskie rebels killing 300 all in one shot.

That is a huge development.

...by a missile fired from a Buk launcher.
    How do they know this?
    My Tribute To The MSM: "The Pusher"
    Beck's Audience: YouTube - Family Guy - Undecided Voters
    How to end ALL Taxation:
    (Walter Burien - CAFR) TaxRetirement.com
    Next Scam:
    "Cash For Cash"
    Regarding Romans 13:
    "Caesar Is Dead"
    How Corrupt Is Your Traitor? http://maplight.org/
    Exposing Government Travel Excesses: http://junketsleuth.com/
    Track The Bailouts: http://bailoutsleuth.com/
    Securities Fraud And Corporate Chicanery: http://sharesleuth.com/
    RonPaul2012

Seriously, though.

CNN is saying now that TWO Malaysian Airlines flights are down.
    Be careful when you pry my gun from my cold dead hands, the barrel will be hot.

This has false flag written all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by chudrockz View Post
    CNN is saying now that TWO Malaysian Airlines flights are down.
    Maybe they are talking about the one Malaysia lost in the ocean months back?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe they are talking about the one Malaysia lost in the ocean months back?
    Correct. I just listened to the audio again. Thanks.

I don't think I like either side.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    I don't think I like either side.
    Me neither, but as "our" government likes one side, this has the potential to be huge.

Quote Originally Posted by chudrockz View Post
    Me neither, but as "our" government likes one side, this has the potential to be huge.
    Well, usa JUST YESTERDAY imposed unilateral sanctions on Russia for "not doing enough to deescalate tensions". Now we have this huge ordeal of -as the pro Ukraine twittersphere calls them- these "apes with guns" being out of control. Now the US can say the blame is directly on Russia. US will twist this against Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post
    title edited
    Come on Casey, "Evil Putin shoots down Malaysian passenger jet says Nazi Ukraine" was just my attempt to get ahead of the MSM narrative on one side, and Russia Todays labeling of Ukraine as Nazi controlled from the other.

Just trying to be ahead of the curve.

Come on Casey, "Evil Putin shoots down Malaysian passenger jet says Nazi Ukraine" was just my attempt to get ahead of the MSM narrative on one side, and Russia Todays labeling of Ukraine as Nazi controlled from the other.

Just trying to be ahead of the curve.

For the record, Putin is KGB, so he's really a Stalinist.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

IF someone was going to go to war, would they:

A: Shoot down a passenger plane
    B: Blitz the opponent

?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by IPSecure View Post
    How do they know this?
    That would be the sixty-four thousand dollar question.

This has false flag written all over it.
    Yeah, when they begin stating 'facts' they couldn't possibly know yet, that's the first conclusion any rational person should jump to. Especially if all the headlines are suspiciously unanimous.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-17-2014 at 10:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

1. Malaysian passenger plane goes missing over Ukraine

Boston Globe-6 minutes ago
      KIEV, Ukraine (AP) — A Ukrainian official said a passenger plane carrying 295 people was shot down Thursday over a town in the east of the ...

Malaysia Airlines passenger jet reportedly shot down in Ukraine
      Fox News-37 minutes ago
      Ukraine says Malaysian airliner shot down, 295 dead: agency
      Reuters UK-32 minutes ago
      Malaysian passenger plane shot down over east Ukraine, Kiev says
      The Globe and Mail-34 minutes ago
      Airliner 'shot down' over Ukraine new A Malaysia Airlines plane with ...
      In-Depth-Belfast Telegraph-32 minutes ago
      Malaysian plane crashes on Ukraine-Russia border - live
      Live Updating-Telegraph.co.uk-36 minutes ago
      ►►YouTube
      ►►YouTube
      ►►NDTV

Telegraph.co.uk

The Globe and Mail

The Wire

Explore in depth (398 more articles)
    2. WCNC
      Malaysian passenger plane shot down in Ukraine, interior minister ...

Washington Times-by Andrew P. Napolitano-49 minutes ago
      KIEV, Ukraine (AP) — A Ukrainian official said a passenger plane carrying 295 people was shot down Thursday over a town in the east of the ...
    3. Hartlepool Mail
      Airliner carrying 295 'shot down' new

Belfast Telegraph-34 minutes ago
      The Interfax News Agency has claimed the plane 'was shot down at ... Ukrainian officials confirmed that 295 people died in the Malaysian ...
    4. Malaysian passenger plane reportedly shot down over Ukraine

The Verge-by Adi Robertson-48 minutes ago
      Russian newswire service Interfax is reporting that a Malaysian passenger plane carrying 295 people was shot down with a Buk ground-to-air ...
    5. ABC6OnYourSide.com
      Passenger plane shot down over eastern Ukraine

iNews880.com-2 minutes ago
      Officials say there were around 300 passengers on board the plane and all are presumed dead at this point. Ukraine's president has said the ...
    6. US Treasuries rise after reports Malaysian airliner shot down

Reuters-30 minutes ago
      ... after reports a Malaysian airliner was shot down over Ukraine by a ... ministry official, said the Malaysian passenger plane was shot down by ...
    7. Telegraph.co.uk
      Ukraine says rebels shoot down Malaysian airliner, 295 dead

Reuters-3 minutes ago
      The dead were 280 passengers and 15 crew. Malaysia Airlines said on ... "The last known position was over Ukrainian air space," it said. A rebel leader said Ukrainian forces shot the airliner down. Ukrainian official said their ...
    8. Adviser to Ukraine's Interior Minister says passenger plane carrying ...

Omaha World-Herald-33 minutes ago
      Adviser to Ukraine's Interior Minister says passenger plane carrying 295 shot down. Story · Comments. Print: Create a hardcopy of this page ...
    9. Malaysian airliner crashes in east Ukraine: Reports

Deccan Herald-49 minutes ago
      A Malaysian passenger plane that came down in eastern Ukraine on Thursday was shot down by a Buk ground-to-air missile, a Ukrainian ...
    10. Binary Tribune
      PRECIOUS-Gold rises 1.3 pct on Ukraine tension; palladium up

Reuters UK-23 minutes ago
      ... after a Ukrainian fighter plane was shot down over eastern Ukraine as ... report that a Malaysian passenger airliner with 295 people on board ...

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

why would they fly over a warzone in the first place
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Maybe I am just jaded but this stinks to high heaven.
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

IF someone was going to go to war, would they:

A: Shoot down a passenger plane
    B: Blitz the opponent

?
    I think the grand design is to accelerate US economic collapse. These sanctions on Russia for instance hurt us, they don't help us. Stocks dropped on sanction news and now further on this airline shoot down news. So what appears to be isolating Russia/Syria/Iran is really isolating USA. They've already got this BRICS bank stuff going. It was reported long back that the big money powers are regrouping in Asia. Escalating Russia tensions I think is simply part of the end game so cripple US. My opinion anyway. And Obama seems to be doing everything he can with the border, and everything else to keep poking holes in the Titanic.

Those of us awaiting the reappearance of the Flight MH370 have not been disappointed.

It is being blamed on the Russians in just about every MSM headline.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by jdmyprez_deo_vindice View Post
    one day at a time...and if i don't get the chance because i've been vaporized, i just want to say i love all you guys and good luck....

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Good question. A military jet was shot down there yesterday.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

some context:
    http://www.thedailystar.net/ukraine-...down-jet-33748

Andriy Lysenko, spokesman for the Ukrainian National Security and Defence Council, said an Su-25 ground attack plane was downed on Wednesday evening.

[]

The rebels say they shot down two Su-25 jets on Wednesday.

[]

Ukrainian officials also accused Russia of downing a transport plane earlier.
    The An-26 plane was shot down by a missile over eastern Ukraine on Monday, with the loss or reported capture of its crew members.
    Ukrainian officials sought to argue that pro-Russian separatist rebels could not have downed the plane because they lacked missiles to hit it at high altitude.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Good question. A military jet was shot down there yesterday.
    Maybe there's a connection with the missing Malaysian flight earlier this year. They don't know where they're going.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by jdmyprez_deo_vindice View Post
    Maybe you are jaded. But this stinks to high heaven in any case.

Ukrainian officials sought to argue that pro-Russian separatist rebels could not have downed the plane because they lacked missiles to hit it at high altitude.
    Are they trying to implicate the Russian Army? Because they're doing a better job of implicating themselves.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-17-2014 at 10:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It is being blamed on the Russians in just about every MSM headline.
    They did shoot down Larry McDonald in the 80's... Or captured the flight, still a lot of speculation about the disappearance of America's most Conservative Congressman.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post

That was my first thought. WTF is a civilian passenger jet doing in a warzone?

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast