Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Malaysia Airlines passenger jet reportedly shot down in Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    The problem with the "shot down" theory is that the alleged video of the plane explosion being shown repeatedly on MSM shows precisely zero smoke trail. A plane shot out of midair by a missile will leave a debris and smoke trail, not just an explosion on the ground.

It has been reported that the debris covers at least 4 miles. Do you know the target of missiles against a large target?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    According to paulites:

Sanctions- act of war
    Shooting down a passenger airplane with 250+ innocent civilians- not an act of war

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

It has been reported that the debris covers at least 4 miles. Do you know the target of missiles against a large target?
    Look at the sky in the explosion video being replaying over and over on CNN. There's not a single sign of anything having happened in the air, especially not a missile hitting a passenger jet. I don't care what was "reported" (seeing how it's abundantly clear by now that the MSM is bought off top to bottom and can't be believed about anything). The video itself shows something exploding on the ground and that's it. No sign of a trail of a descending plane.

Quote Originally Posted by 56ktarget View Post
    According to paulites:

Sanctions- act of war
    Shooting down a passenger airplane with 250+ innocent civilians- not an act of war
    I tend to not believe anything the CIA...errr MSM reports, sorry. Show me proof of a plane being shot down by anyone.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-17-2014 at 04:52 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Were you there, or did the idiot box tell you what happened and what to think about it? I bet I know the answer.

Look at the sky in the explosion video being replaying over and over on CNN. There's not a single sign of anything having happened in the air, especially not a missile hitting a passenger jet. I don't care what was "reported" (seeing how it's abundantly clear by now that the MSM is bought off top to bottom and can't be believed about anything). The video itself shows something exploding on the ground and that's it. No sign of a trail of a descending plane.
    That was the point of my question. Modern day missiles detonate at different times and points depending on their targeting.

If it is a large "transport type" target, it goes for the cockpit, as taking out an engine may not disable an aircraft.

Fighter pilots are trained to shoot at the cockpit for large aircraft.

In other words, there may not be any fire ball of an aircraft shot down.
    Last edited by Danke; 07-17-2014 at 05:00 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Lol at the armchair analysis taking place.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    According to paulites:

Sanctions- act of war
    Of course it's an act of war...it was shot down over a war zone. Why in the hell would Malaysian Airlines fly a commercial plane over a warzone that had several fighter jets shot down the same week and a bombing campaign over the same area a week previous??

Lol at the armchair analysis taking place.
    It is always that way dumbass. It is called analysis from the data received. However limited that may be.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEsq View Post
    Of course it's an act of war...it was shot down over a war zone. Why in the hell would Malaysian Airlines fly a commercial plane over a warzone that had several fighter jets shot down the same week and a bombing campaign over the same area a week previous??
    Commercial airlines fly over hostile airspace all the time.

US carriers not so much because we would probably be targeted.

As an example, after 9/11, US carriers stopped flying over Iran and Pakistan. European carriers continued to fly there, to this day.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Plenty of airliners fly over that zone (not after this obviously). Nice try though.

It is always that way dumbass. It is called analysis from the data received. However limited that may be.
    What are you an aviation expert or something?

In other words, there may not be any fire ball of an aircraft shot down.
    Maybe but the narrative now is that the plane broke up in the air after being hit by a missile. There's no sign of anything having happened in the air and the video is obviously edited to not show anything BEFORE the explosion, like a plane heading into the ground. If anyone has a link to full video showing what happened before the explosion then I'd like to see. I suspect there is no such video though.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

America kills a single civilian in a warzone - Obama is a war criminal

Civilian aircraft shot down in a warzone - Oh hey, $#@!, it's a war zone, what are you going to do?

I won't even make the obvious Israel / Gaza comparisons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Plenty of airliners fly over that zone (not after this obviously). Nice try though.
    What do you mean nice try? What am i "trying" to do? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to decide to take a route that doesn't go through a zone where planes had been shot down that same week. http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...DB_79M.twitter

Malaysian Airlines apparently wanted to skimp on fuel.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    This has false flag written all over it.
    Didn't take long for a blithering idiot to pop up.

Maybe but the narrative now is that the plane broke up in the air after being hit by a missile. There's no sign of anything having happened in the air and the video is obviously edited to not show anything BEFORE the explosion, like a plane heading into the ground. If anyone has a link to full video showing what happened before the explosion then I'd like to see. I suspect there is no such video though.
    An aircraft can break up and not make a fire ball.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    So they cannot find the missing Malaysian plane that allegedly went down but they know for a fact that this Malaysian plane was shot down?

I really loathe MSM.

Holy christ on a cracker, you really can't comprehend the difference here?

What do you mean nice try? What am i "trying" to do? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to decide to take a route that doesn't go through a zone where planes had been shot down that same week. http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...DB_79M.twitter

Malaysian Airlines apparently wanted to skimp on fuel.

It also doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that a large aircraft at 35,000 feet on the eastern edge of Ukraine is clearly not a military target.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Assassination Attempt on Putin

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    This has false flag written all over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingNothing View Post
    Didn't take long for a blithering idiot to pop up.
    Blithering Idiot reporting for duty sir. Assassination Attempt on Putin

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...rect-b4in.info
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

The problem with the "shot down" theory is that the alleged video of the plane explosion being shown repeatedly on MSM shows precisely zero smoke trail. A plane shot out of midair by a missile will leave a debris and smoke trail, not just an explosion on the ground.

Now that America's foremost expert in mid-air plane explosions caused by missiles has chimed in, I feel confident in saying this was a plot by the illuminati to exterminate the human population. And plus, the plane was carrying chemtrails.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    It also doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that a large aircraft at 35,000 feet on the eastern edge of Ukraine is clearly not a military target.
    Why?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    Blithering Idiot reporting for duty sir. Assassination Attempt on Putin

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...rect-b4in.info
    Hey, if it is on beforeitsnews, I'll believe it.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The following video report is supposedly from the ground in the Ukraine.

We translated this video to the best our ability, though please note that due to sound quality, it may not be exact:

“What’s going on?"

"It’s a plane. Look!"

"It means the pilot died."

"Yes."

"The plane!"

Someone asks, “Why is everyone so excited?”

Another voice explains, "At first it was flying. It was coming from this side. It was flying, flying."

A third says, “It’s in a couple pieces. That’s what it seems like.”
    More:
    http://www.thewire.com/global/2014/0...border/374616/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

An aircraft can break up and not make a fire ball.
    Can it also not leave a single trace in the sky that a HUGE jetliner just broke up and crashed to earth? The sky is clear as a bell. No smoke, no debris trail, nothing. Why anyone still insists on believing anything the media and gov't claims is beyond me but believe what you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNothing View Post
    Now that America's foremost expert in mid-air plane explosions caused by missiles has chimed in, I feel confident in saying this was a plot by the illuminati to exterminate the human population. And plus, the plane was carrying chemtrails.
    I figured it was time for the shill and trolls to start showing up in force once the official narrative starts to be questioned. Like clockwork.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-17-2014 at 05:25 PM.

Why?
    What military mission is the Ukrainian air force executing against the rebels with an aircraft the size of a 777 flying at 35,000 feet, 50 miles away from the Russian border, and headed southeast?
    Pinochet is the model

What military mission is the Ukrainian air force executing against the rebels with an aircraft the size of a 777 flying at 35,000 feet, 50 miles away from the Russian border, and headed southeast?
    This is unconfirmed but I read somewhere that a Russian rebel had posted on facebook that they had just shot down a "transport" right before the news broke. Maybe they thought it was that. I'm OF COURSE not trying to justify these actions, whoever did it, I'm just pointing out that Malaysian Airlines is run by some really $#@!ing stupid people

Some reports have them thinking is was Putin's aircraft.

But bombers, reconnaissance and military refueling aircraft fly at that altitude and airspeed.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Lusitania 2.0
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

But bombers, reconnaissance and military refueling aircraft fly at that altitude and airspeed.
    Which airframe?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Air_Force
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Lusitania 2.0
    Actually, if a plane really did get shot down (obviously I've seen no convincing evidence of that yet) then I was thinking a mix of Lusitania and Archduke Ferdinand with the Putin assassination angle.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast