Thread: NC: Local newspaper decides to call out corrupt cops, gives citizens advice

NC: Local newspaper decides to call out corrupt cops, gives citizens advice

Never consent to a warrantless search

No, we don't subscribe how the Durham PD is handling this. We don't trust "internal investigations." Any organization that tolerates dishonesty cannot be trusted to honestly investigate itself.
    This is what "the Press" is supposed to do IMO.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    People have told me what happens if they don't submit to a warrantless search. They told me when the cops finally do get a warrant, they rip the car apart and leave it that way. People are afraid to make the cops get a warrant. They would like to see their car left intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    People have told me what happens if they don't submit to a warrantless search. They told me when the cops finally do get a warrant, they rip the car apart and leave it that way. People are afraid to make the cops get a warrant. They would like to see their car left intact.
    i don't see how that's legal, searching and destroying are 2 different things
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    i don't see how that's legal, searching and destroying are 2 different things
    thats funny...legal?....damn...'the' cops don't fly in 'our' air space....just pretend cops have leprosy.....and run the other way....or walk would be safer...

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    thats funny...legal?....damn...'the' cops don't fly in 'our' air space....just pretend cops have leprosy.....and run the other way....or walk would be safer...
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Intimidation is most effective when the sheep-els fears are justified.
    XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance