Thread: Immigrant kids not wanted, cities say

Immigrant kids not wanted, cities say

http://www.wbaltv.com/politics/some-...surge/26964020

Quote Originally Posted by CNN
    In places such as Murrieta, California, and Oracle, Arizona, the message is clear: Thousands of immigrant children fleeing Central America are unwelcome in Small Town U.S.A.

The children, many of them arriving unaccompanied from El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala, have traveled up to 3,000 miles across deserts and rivers, clinging to the tops of trains.

They sometimes face rape and beatings at the hands of "coyotes," smugglers who are paid thousands of dollars to sneak them across the southern border with Mexico.

Earlier this month in Murrieta, busloads of babies in their mothers' laps, teens, 'tweens and toddlers were turned back from a detainee facility.

They were met by screaming protesters waving and wearing American flags and bearing signs that read such things as "Return to Sender."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's for the children you heartless bastards! (Err, well, some of them are children.)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	article-2656622-1EB555C600000578-465_306x423.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	2784

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ms13-in-prison.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	318.6 KB 
ID:	2785
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It's for the children you heartless bastards! (Err, well, some of them are children.)
    I read somewhere that the median age of these "kids" is 19.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    I read somewhere that the median age of these "kids" is 19.
    When they moved a bunch to a base in Southern California, they were all 13-17. They can still call them kids in the media.

No doubt there are quite a few people between over 18 trying to get in too.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

There are 535 members of Congress. If each one takes in ten kids to their household that will alleviate the tragedy that has befallen 5,350 kids. I think that would be a good start.

The governor of Maryland who has supported immigration reform says they don't want them. Quite a few politicians live there so fancy that.

Question. If kids from Honduras and Guatemala is traveling to USA to get asylum.. Why not just stop at Mexico and ask for Asylum there?

Then why continue to pay for American-born children? Why not implement China's one child policy and allow the government to restrict reproduction if immigration hawks are so concerned about welfare?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NIU Students for Liberty View Post
    Then why continue to pay for American-born children?
    Really? So how many foreign-born children do you think American taxpayers should be saddled with?

Do you believe any other country or its citizens would put up with it? If a few million Americans sneaked into Canada and demanded welfare and education for their kids and health care and whatnot, I have a hard time fathoming even lax Canadians putting up with that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    Question. If kids from Honduras and Guatemala is traveling to USA to get asylum.. Why not just stop at Mexico and ask for Asylum there?
    Because Mexico doesn't want them.
    Last edited by RonPaulFanInGA; 07-17-2014 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    Two words: drug violence.