Thread: RAND PAC donates to NH Sen. candidate Phil Nazarro

RAND PAC donates to NH Sen. candidate Phil Nazarro

Here's the campaign finance report: http://sos.nh.gov/Committee061814.aspx?id=8589936723

Phil was part of the country leadership team in 2012: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...hlight=Nazzaro

You may recal that RAND PAC just appointed a new chief strategist for New England: http://www.randpac.com/2014/07/08/ne...-announcement/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We have two good liberty candidates in that race. I hope they do not cancel each other out.

Now for them to help the Andrew Hemingway campaign.

Not sure why they would make that donation....the media has winnowed the race to three "viable" candidates and Nazarro isn't on the list. Our guy is Rubens.
    Join the Free State Project - www.freestateproject.org

Now that Rand is out - Gary Johnson 2016!

Rubens is running for us senate
    Nazzaro is running for state senate

Quote Originally Posted by muzzled dogg View Post
    Then ROCK AND ROLL.
    Join the Free State Project - www.freestateproject.org

Now that Rand is out - Gary Johnson 2016!

Is there reason to believe this race will be competitive? The incumbent Democrat won this seat in 2012 with 69% of the vote.

Quote Originally Posted by muzzled dogg View Post
    There are still 2 liberty Republicans in the race.

Dennis Lamare
    Phil Nazzaro
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDavis View Post
    Is there reason to believe this race will be competitive? The incumbent Democrat won this seat in 2012 with 69% of the vote.
    The 2012 NHGOP nominee ran unopposed because no thought it was competitive in 2012. The guy that was the Republican nominee wasn't even really a Republican. He was just an vet. that was mentally messed up and wrote a lot of LTE and wanted a platform to talk his issues.

Could Phil have a chance? Maybe. The incumbent was in a couple accidents. She has some age related disease where she has black outs. One time that was reported to the police, she hit a pole. Another time, she ran the sidewalk and almost killed an elderly lady from Maine. Still, the government agreed to a sweetheart deal where she agreed to turn in her driver's license in exchange for no charges. I don't think it is enough to unseat her, even in a Republican year but I don't know, maybe?

I'm not even sure if Phil is as pro-liberty as Dennis, anyway.
    Last edited by Keith and stuff; 07-20-2014 at 08:08 PM.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No one should vote for Nazarro based on this!

He is an education industry leech.

He can not be expected to vote AGAINST the things we have been fighting for years if he makes it to the Senate.

He makes his MONEY from the very things we would want him to vote AGAINST.

We cannot for the life of us understand how Rand could support this guy.

Dennis Lamare is the better choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post

I'm not even sure if Phil is as pro-liberty as Dennis, anyway.
    You got that right. He is NOT!

No one should vote for Nazarro based on this!

He is an education industry leech.

He can not be expected to vote AGAINST the things we have been fighting for years if he makes it to the Senate.

He makes his MONEY from the very things we would want him to vote AGAINST.

We cannot for the life of us understand how Rand could support this guy.

Dennis Lamare is the better choice.

What kind of PAC has no contact info? MEH.

Quote Originally Posted by NH4RonPaul View Post
    He cannot be expected to vote in the Senate at all. Unless the Democrat incumbent dies during the general election, the is no way a Republican can win this race. The district was specifically designed to be a Democratic district by Republicans.

I am still not sure whether Dennis Lamare or Phil Nazzaro is the better choice. Thankfully, I don't live in the district so I don't have to make that choice. Out of respect for Phil, though, I'll repost this message by one of the Ron Paul 2012 staff.

Hi all,

I helping Phil Nazzaro on his state senate campaign in District 21, and wanted to follow-up on the discussion.

Phil just completed the NH Families for Education survey online, and apologies for missing completing it earlier, as he didn't recall seeing it. Phil is an excellent liberty candidate with strong cross-party appeal. He served as Chair of the Ron Paul Veteran's coalition and helped voice robocalls to drive undecided voters to town halls in the weeks leading up to the primary. He is a graduate of the US Military Academy at West Point, and served a tour as Company Commander in Afghanistan in 2004.

Phil is currently serving on his second term as a Newmarket Town Councilor, where he won nearly 60% of the vote in a heavily democratic down, and his politics are well-known in the community. He is a consensus builder, and puts people and principal over party. He strongly believes in local control of education, and has devoted his career to help bring better educational outcomes in communities across the country. Further, he and his fellow councilors helped lower the tax rate on the town side

He would be happy to meet with any voters in the district to discuss his positions on the issues. Let me know if I can help further!

-Brian Early
    Portsmouth