Thread: Netanyahu says there will never be a real Palestinian state

Netanyahu says there will never be a real Palestinian state

Controversial zionist and notorious occupation regime tool states that Liberty will never be possible for people living under USTF (US taxpayers funded) occupation.
    Would be interesting to see if DGP neopuppet would respond to this or if his puppet masters would not allow that.

Netanyahu says there will never be a real Palestinian state

Philip Weiss on July 15, 2014

Lots of folks are talking about this. Last Friday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gave a press conference in Hebrew in which he stated that he would never accept Palestinian sovereignty in the West Bank because Israel’s security needs are too great in an era of Islamic radicalism. His remarks have been summarized by David Horovitz in the Times of Israel, with limited quotations.
    “I think the Israeli people understand now what I always say:There cannot be a situation, under any agreement, in which we relinquish security control of the territory west of the River Jordan,” Netanyahu said, leading Horovitz to say: “That sentence, quite simply, spells the end to the notion of Netanyahu consenting to the establishment of a Palestinian state.” Just Bantustans, what we’ve observed again and again in recent years.

Here are fuller excerpts of Horovitz’s account:
    He made explicitly clear that he could never, ever, countenance a fully sovereign Palestinian state in the West Bank. He indicated that he sees Israel standing almost alone on the frontlines against vicious Islamic radicalism, while the rest of the as-yet free world does its best not to notice the march of extremism. And he more than intimated that he considers the current American, John Kerry-led diplomatic team to be, let’s be polite, naive.
    Netanyahu has stressed often in the past that he doesn’t want Israel to become a binational state — implying that he favors some kind of accommodation with and separation from the Palestinians. But on Friday he made explicit that this could not extend to full Palestinian sovereignty. Why? Because, given the march of Islamic extremism across the Middle East, he said, Israel simply cannot afford to give up control over the territory immediately to its east, including the eastern border — that is, the border between Israel and Jordan, and the West Bank and Jordan.
    The priority right now, Netanyahu stressed, was to “take care of Hamas.” But the wider lesson of the current escalation was that Israel had to ensure that “we don’t get another Gaza in Judea and Samaria.” Amid the current conflict, he elaborated, “I think the Israeli people understand now what I always say: that there cannot be a situation, under any agreement, in which we relinquish security control of the territory west of the River Jordan.”

Not relinquishing security control west of the Jordan, it should be emphasized, means not giving a Palestinian entity full sovereignty there. It means not acceding to Mahmoud Abbas’s demands, to Barack Obama’s demands, to the international community’s demands. This is not merely demanding a demilitarized Palestine; it is insisting upon ongoing Israeli security oversight inside and at the borders of the West Bank. That sentence, quite simply, spells the end to the notion of Netanyahu consenting to the establishment of a Palestinian state. A less-than-sovereign entity? Maybe, though this will never satisfy the Palestinians or the international community. A fully sovereign Palestine? Out of the question.

He wasn’t saying that he doesn’t support a two-state solution. He was saying that it’s impossible. This was not a new, dramatic change of stance by the prime minister. It was a new, dramatic exposition of his long-held stance….
    “If we were to pull out of Judea and Samaria, like they tell us to,” he said bitterly — leaving it to us to fill in who the many and various foolish “theys” are — “there’d be a possibility of thousands of tunnels” being dug by terrorists to attack Israel, he said…
    Netanyahu hammered home the point: Never mind what the naive outsiders recommend, “I told John Kerry and General Allen, the Americans’ expert, ‘We live here, I live here, I know what we need to ensure the security of Israel’s people.’”
    Earlier this spring, Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon sparked a storm in Israel-US ties when he told a private gathering that the US-Kerry-Allen security proposals weren’t worth the paper they were written on. Netanyahu on Friday said the same, and more, in public.
    Netanyahu didn’t say he was ruling out all territorial compromise, but he did go to some lengths to highlight the danger of relinquishing what he called “adjacent territory.”
    These remarks are what Jeff Halper reflected in his great post on our site last week, saying that Israel’s plan for Palestinians is to “submit, leave or die.” They demonstrate that the era of the two-state solution is past, and we have entered a period of full-on struggle for equal rights inside one state that was generated by an ideology of Jewish nationalism–Zionism. It is no surprise that Palestinians quoted by Pam Bailey on our site have cheered the Hamas rockets as a symbol of undying resistance to that discriminatory regime, which doesn’t hesitate to use violence. It is no surprise that Rana Baker at Open Democracy also praises the rockets and says that Palestinians will never yield to the Zionist vision.
    The Israeli Jewish public must understand that there shall be no security so long as they do not turn their anger and frustration at their very supremacist privilege and ideological system which is embodied in the Israeli government, left-wing, centrist, or right-wing. No one is asking them to leave, but they must accept Palestinian resistance insofar as they accept the arrogance which characterises the Zionist ideology. The radical potential of Palestinian rockets, of sirens going off, lies in these rockets’ ability to disrupt a system of privilege which Israeli Jews enjoy at the expense of colonised and displaced Palestinians. Rockets, in other words, are a radical declaration of existence and unmediated expression of self-determination.
    I happen to disagree with Baker, but the conflict has been freshly envenomed by Israel’s wanton killing of score
    of civilians and children; and it is clear that many, many young Palestinians share her belief about the best ways to counter violent enslavement.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think there is. It's called Jordan. Perhaps if the U.N. would now just issue an edict .............. oh, never mind.
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 07-15-2014 at 12:31 PM.

"because we will push them into the sea"
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I long for the day Christ returns and cleanses that place of the Zionist scourge.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

No need to wait for Christ. What we need is a government that recognizes our right to associate with whatever military or organization we choose.

He's right. He's done everything within his power to ensure that never happens.
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I long for the day Christ returns and cleanses that place of the Zionist scourge.
    I wish you could convince my inlaws that he's not on the Zionist's side.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

This definitely increases my Palestinian sympathies.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    John 3:18 says that all who do not believe in Jesus Christ are condemned.

Most people in Israel do not believe in Jesus Christ.

Therefore, most people in Israel are condemned.

Bonus points for the fact that Genesis 12:3 is talking about Abraham, not all Jewish people ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    It took a Jewish friend a while to convince me to look into it,, and then years for it to sink in..
    After considerable research,, I had to change many views, and reject much of what I had been taught. Not an easy path for anyone.

Zionism and Judaism are not compatible.

Last edited by pcosmar; 07-28-2014 at 11:56 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Netanyahu has been very consistent in taking land & giving his neighbors the finger

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    John 3:18 says that all who do not believe in Jesus Christ are condemned.

Most people in Israel do not believe in Jesus Christ.

Therefore, most people in Israel are condemned.
    Amen. Only 2.1% of people who live in Israel are Christians, and 80% of those Arabs. The Israeli government is not friendly towards Christians.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FreedomFanatic again.
    (seems collectivist if you ask me, but whatever)
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    You'll be waiting a long time for such myth to occur. Desperate eh? What the people there need to do is educate themselves, and think about what they believe in, a bit of common sense, some science, and the thought of extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence on whether a person can just shoot off to heaven like no tomorrow.

Van Serg mountain at Taurus Littrow is massive compared to Arizona's grand canyon, seriously. I know that is off-topic but it really puts this subject to scale of ignorance waffle, and waste.

What did the CIA and FBI say about to the 9/11 Coverup Commission again?
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Israel can't maintain occupation forever, just as South Africa could not maintain white rule. world opinion is shifting. the USA can't send enough aid to prop up Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    Israel can't maintain occupation forever, just as South Africa could not maintain white rule. world opinion is shifting. the USA can't send enough aid to prop up Israel.
    Israel is not only leeching off the U.S.... 45,000 in the UK protested to cut off their aid to Israel. Germany, well they, as well as Canada have been kissing Israel's ass with aid. Germany gave them new free submarines, which now give Israel the TRIAD of launching nuclear-tipped cruise missiles from their subs.

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    aid from Germany is morally justified, but Canada and UK are not, and it will end soon. once its not popular it ends. neither Canada or the UK have a Christian right, and their Jewish population is less important every year.

aid from Germany is morally justified, but Canada and UK are not, and it will end soon. once its not popular it ends. neither Canada or the UK have a Christian right, and their Jewish population is less important every year.
    lol you say that as if the people in those countries have any say over what their government does...

Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Republicanguy View Post
    You'll be waiting a long time for such myth to occur. Desperate eh? What the people there need to do is educate themselves, and think about what they believe in, a bit of common sense, some science, and the thought of extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence on whether a person can just shoot off to heaven like no tomorrow.

Van Serg mountain at Taurus Littrow is massive compared to Arizona's grand canyon, seriously. I know that is off-topic but it really puts this subject to scale of ignorance waffle, and waste.
    "A long time" is relative. (yes, that is a theory of relativity smartypants remark. I love it when I can get those into conversations. )
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I agree , I find it doubtful there will be a real " palestinian state " .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Yea, that window seems to have been closed and one state with equal voting rights for people of all races is the next logical outcome.
    That is bad news for "zionism" looking at demographic trends of Palestinians vs "free abortions" for all Israeli State.
    An Israel whose prime minister's name is Barak Hussein Osama or something like that is not too far off in future.

In related news, many jews have been opposing zionism in current form and that opposition has become pretty strong now.

A Palestinian state has always been a fiction for Zionists

Jonathan Ofir on March 5, 2017
    A Palestinian state is anathema to Zionism – and must therefore be kept in the realms of fiction. The Palestinian state does not arrive, because Israel doesn’t intend, and never has intended, for the Palestinian dream to come true. After Palestinians accepted a partition of the land and initiated the peace process, Israel came up with a charade to convince the world it meant business– what Yitzhak Shamir called the “teaspoon” process.

Israel’s neverending occupation is bringing ‘infamy’ to Jews worldwide, making Jewish life ‘precarious’ — Tony Klug

US Politics Philip Weiss on March 3, 2017
    Israel’s neverending occupation is not just endangering Palestinians, but changing the nature of what it means to be Jewish, from a justice-loving people to one that supports injustice. Diaspora Jews must demand that Israel end its occupation, lest their own situation in the west become precarious. Tony Klug’s speech at J Street last weekend.

See more at: http://mondoweiss.net/

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    aid from Germany is morally justified
    no, it is not.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    IDK, uncle oyarde. "Israel" is inherently unsustainable without foreign aid. I'm hoping it's just another evil, monstrous glitch in history that resolves itself. Rather like the USSR.