Thread: Good Samaritan comes to vagrants aid. Knocks off duty cop out.

Good Samaritan comes to vagrants aid. Knocks off duty cop out.

Buy the man a beer....

Cops are hunting for this man in a vicious assault on an off-duty NYPD detective in a Midtown subway station.

Officer Adrian Delfaus, 29, suffered a serious head injury when the man allegedly clobbered him during a dispute involving a panhandler in the 6-train station at 23rd Street at around 6:30 p.m. Saturday.

Delfaus was in a medically induced coma before doctors upgraded his condition to stable Sunday afternoon.

His mother said he was out of the coma and could be released from Bellevue Hospital as early as Monday.
    “He’s doing well,” she said after visiting him Sunday. “We just hope they catch the guy.”

The NYPD released a sketch of the attacker, who they say is in his 40s, about 5-foot-9 and 200 pounds. He was wearing a white T-shirt, cops said.

Delfaus and his cousin were standing on the southbound platform when the cousin began “bothering” a beggar, law-enforcement sources said.
    The attacker then stepped in, shouting, “That’s not f- -king right!” at the cousin and slugging Delfaus before fleeing with two women, sources said.

The vagrant, Delano Parson, 54, told The Post that Delfaus insulted him “and tried to take my prescription glasses.”

A six-year NYPD veteran, Delfaus was promoted to detective in August and assigned to the Brooklyn North Narcotics Division. But he was placed on modified duty and reassigned to Queens after getting charged with DWI in December, sources said.

The NYPD declined to comment on Parson’s claim against Delfaus.
    http://nypost.com/2014/07/13/nypd-de...tform-assault/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I like this knock-out game.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

Bullies got what they had coming
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Sounds like the cop deserved it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

wait....no SWAT door to door search?.....

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    wait....no SWAT door to door search?.....
    Soon...

before fleeing with two women
    And he even get's the womenz in the end.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I will buy him 6 beers, any $#@! trying to take some poor guys glasses deserves whatever he gets .

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    And he even get's the womenz in the end.

Yeah, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Sounds like case closed in my book.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Sounds like case closed in my book.
    Isn't there still a prosecution to be had, for the assault and attempted robbery of the "vagrant"?

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Isn't there still a prosecution to be had, for the assault and attempted robbery of the "vagrant"?
    If the roles were reversed you can bet that's what'd happen...

They should fire him .

On a subway platform and we dont have video yet?
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

Thinking on this for a second, shouldn't the cop and the cousin be charged with assaulting the cop? That would follow the recent logic of "if you had not been doing what you were doing the other crimes would not have occurred so it is your fault"
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySutton View Post
    Thinking on this for a second, shouldn't the cop and the cousin be charged with assaulting the cop? That would follow the recent logic of "if you had not been doing what you were doing the other crimes would not have occurred so it is your fault"
    This would require a fair and impartial DA...

The "Just-Us" department does not provide those.

Booyah.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Wait--there's a real, human man in New York City?

No wonder the psychos are hunting him. I hope he escapes that hellhole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Listen up, mundane, that is not important...

The NYPD declined to comment on Parson’s claim against Delfaus.
    What IS important is that another mundane dared to lay hands on a protected class. That is where we will be focusing our attention. Got a problem with that? - Sgt. Dipschitz

Quote Originally Posted by TonySutton View Post
    On a subway platform and we dont have video yet?
    That would be extremely helpful.

The cop was off-duty, so this could just as well have been any two guys "bothering" a panhandler. What did "bothering" entail in reality? Was a cold cock punch from this stranger justified (legally and morally)?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

That's why the assault happened... because cops don't get trials. They get vacation, and everybody knows it.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    That would be extremely helpful.

The cop was off-duty, so this could just as well have been any two guys "bothering" a panhandler. What did "bothering" entail in reality? Was a cold cock punch from this stranger justified (legally and morally)?
    According to the vagrant they were trying to take his prescription glasses. I have no problem with bullies being put in their place.

rob from the rich (the homeless) and give to the poor ( the nypd...i mean, THE MOB)
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So, I see two possible outcomes: NYPD will stop hiring thugs or NYPD will start demanding their ranks wear uniforms even when off duty so they can always be distinguished from criminals (since they cannot be distinguished from criminals by their behavior).

OK, so I lied. I only see one possible outcome. The NYPD couldn't possibly stop hiring thugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

That's what I'm talking about. That's what we're all talking about.

I'm as cheap as it gets, but I would buy that man dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Yeah, baby!
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

God bless that man. I will gladly buy him a drink, whatever he likes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    That's what I'm talking about. That's what we're all talking about.

I'm as cheap as it gets, but I would buy that man dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    God bless that man. I will gladly buy him a drink, whatever he likes.
    We'll keep an eye on this. I'll certainly throw in on a legal defense fund if the need arises. Hopefully, the superhero is gone with the wind.