Thread: Need prayers...my cat died today.

Need prayers...my cat died today.

Today my favorite cat I've ever had died. I'm so sad and upset I don't even know what to think right now. I know that it's only a cat, but he seemed more like a person to me. I'll never forget how he acted, how he rolled around outside in the dirt, how he would just come and jump into bed with you in the morning. I just hope and pray that there will be cats in heaven and that I'll be able to see him again someday. This has just been an awful day. I would appreciate prayers. Thank you.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I lost one of my best friends and the worlds smartest, loyal, and friendliest kitty 2 weeks ago..you have my prayers and sympathies
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I am sorry for your loss.

Please consider getting another cat.

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    I lost one of my best friends and the worlds smartest, loyal, and friendliest kitty 2 weeks ago..you have my prayers and sympathies
    Thank you. Sorry for your loss as well.

Aw, so sorry to hear that! You will always have those fond memories my friend
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

Pets are family..

Sorry dude.

It's sad when someone or something that has been a part of our lives suddenly ceases to be a part of it. My condolences. Time will heal the loss. Unfortunately, that means nothing in the present. Surround yourself with family and friends and other animals. The healing will come.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    Today my favorite cat I've ever had died. I'm so sad and upset I don't even know what to think right now. I know that it's only a cat, but he seemed more like a person to me. I'll never forget how he acted, how he rolled around outside in the dirt, how he would just come and jump into bed with you in the morning. I just hope and pray that there will be cats in heaven and that I'll be able to see him again someday. This has just been an awful day. I would appreciate prayers. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post

So sorry for both of you, prayers sent to you both and please accept my deepest condolences.

Sorry for you loss.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

So sorry for your loss. Pets are special.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I can run roughshod like a warrior through enemy lines, but losing one of my critters always has me blubbering like a fool. god bless you, prayers enroute.

My prayers are with you. Something to consider. God formed animals from the ground just like He did people. That means He cares about them too.

Genesis 2:19 19 Now the Lord God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I believe we will see our loved ones again and that includes our pets. I know it's not much consolation, TC, but I am so sorry for your loss. He was clearly a special cat and will be with you forever in your heart.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

R.I.P., and may his memory be eternal. ~hugs TC~ Good pets are a great blessing. I still miss my doggie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

We have one like that right now. She's got all of us wrapped around her paws, even regular visitors to the house love her. She's quite advanced in years, but still acts like she's young.

Strange thing for us is, when it was time for our other kitties to go, they just went outside one day and never came back.
    This third one better not do that; we'll all be in fits.

Prayers and condolences, TC.
    Last edited by georgiaboy; 07-14-2014 at 10:15 PM.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm so sorry! How did the cat die?
    Ephesians 2:8-9-

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

I am so sorry you lost your beloved pet. My prayers are going out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin007 View Post
    I'm so sorry! How did the cat die?
    It was really bad. The cat was kind of a half indoor cat and half outdoor cat, that roams around on a farm. He got up inside the fan on the tractor, and my dad turned the tractor on not knowing the cat had gotten in a bad place. There was nothing my dad could've done. He was still alive and he took it to the vet, but the vet just said that he was too badly hurt and would have too much brain damage to survive. So we had to tell them to put him to asleep. One of the worst days of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    Will pray for your comfort in this time TC. I just lost one of my 14 year old kitties too. I watched her be born and I had to hold her while they put her to sleep too. It never gets any easier and I still have four others the same age from the same litter, some who aren't doing so well. I know they don't have long. Time will help heal the hurt TC and know that God has a place for them in the kingdom of heaven, his word tells us so. "All souls entered the ark two by two". All souls go back to God and heaven. After all--what would heaven be like without these beautiful creatures God has created? "If God has his eye on the sparrow"--He has His eye on all of His most excellent and beautiful creature capable of giving love like our four legged babies do. It's so sad that we have to out-live them and let them go, but then what would life be without them?

Sorry for your loss.

TC- PLEASE watch this! It will help you a lot!

"till then"............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVt1...SSJlw&index=12

why did you neg me for that?
    Last edited by Kevin007; 07-17-2014 at 11:10 PM.
    Ephesians 2:8-9-

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

Sorry for your loss. Will pray for you.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.