Thread: Cheney Family Says Rand Paul Is 'Out To Lunch' On Foreign Policy

Cheney Family Says Rand Paul Is 'Out To Lunch' On Foreign Policy

Cheney Family Says Rand Paul Is 'Out To Lunch' On Foreign Policy

DANIEL STRAUSS – JULY 14, 2014, 1:53 PM EDT

Former Vice President Dick Cheney and his daughter Liz Cheney were pretty clear about one thing on Monday: Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) is "out to lunch" on foreign policy.

At an event hosted by Politico on Monday featuring the former vice president, Liz Cheney, and the former vice president's wife, the elder Cheney and his daughter both expressed skepticism about Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) on foreign policy.

"Obviously, Senator Paul leaves something to be desired when it comes to national security policy," Liz Cheney said. Cheney added that she has some "big concerns about the way Senator Paul seems to think we can be safe" through an isolationist approach.

Later on during the event the former vice president was asked if he thought Paul would be dangerous as president of the United States.

"I said I didn't want get into endorsing or criticizing anyone. I did express the view that I think isolationism is crazy," the former vice president said. "Anybody who went through 9/11 who thinks we can retreat behind our oceans and will be safe and secure is — I'm sorry but they're out to lunch."

read more:
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...foreign-policy

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Attacks, attacks, everywhere! Here an attack, there an attack! Rand Paul must be doing something right.

Stopped reading at "Cheney."

Which I imagine most Republicans will, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEsq View Post
    Stopped reading at "Cheney."

Which I imagine most Republicans will, as well.
    Isn't he the guy who makes a lot of money when U.S. troops are at war in combat?
    Last edited by Dr.3D; 07-14-2014 at 03:03 PM.

Cheney family dynasty has been out to lunch since they began the war and occupation in Iraq and Afghanistan..oh and Dick Cheney was out to lunch on 9/11

And Liz Cheney's impressive Wyoming primary certainly elevates her to a revered status of foreign policy guru.
    Last edited by anaconda; 07-14-2014 at 04:02 PM.

NO
    IM
    NOT
    U
    R!!

FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cheney family says....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

....I fell asleep, what happened?