Thread: Two-Thirds Of Republicans Think Impeaching Obama Would Be Justified

Two-Thirds Of Republicans Think Impeaching Obama Would Be Justified

Was posted in I-Poll thread but seems like this deserves a separate thread. Now if same Republicans supported SWC Bush and iraqi Freedom war .. then this is out of whack. Just as it would be in case of Dems who support SWC droneking because of his party label/skin color etc.

Two-Thirds Of Republicans Think Impeaching Obama Would Be Justified

07/14/2014 10:19 am EDT Updated: 6 minutes ago

Sarah Palin raised eyebrows last week when she called on Congress to impeach President Barack Obama, but a new HuffPost/YouGov poll shows that the former Alaska governor is not alone. A third of Americans, and two-thirds of Republicans, think Obama should be impeached.

Among all Americans, those saying Congress would not be justified in beginning impeachment proceedings against Obama outnumber those who think it would be justified, 44 percent to 35 percent, while 21 percent said they weren't sure.

Related
    Most Americans see Obama as Dishonest, Untrustworthy

Poll: Would you support Obama impeachment?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I've gotta wonder how many have thought about the post-impeachment administration...

Headlines and newz-blurbs might garner views or clicks but have any of these brain surgeons contemplated a few months down the road?

Cleaning house doesn't start with burning the puppet..............

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I've gotta wonder how many have thought about the post-impeachment administration...

Headlines and newz-blurbs might garner views or clicks but have any of these brain surgeons contemplated a few months down the road?

Cleaning house doesn't start with burning the puppet..............
    Without Republican control of the senate all that can happen is impeachment but not removal.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Justified perhaps.
    But pointless just the same.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

They're going to wait until 2/3rds of Democrats also agree, then do it.

It's probably justified. It was probably justified for just about any recent president.

It would incredibly stupid to actually do it. The GOP is poised to possibly take the Senate. An impeachment would ruin that chance. Taking the Senate would probably give Obama enough rope to hang himself, the EOs would increase to a point where average people would start to have a problem with it.

Nice try Sarah, but IMO 2/3 of the R's, D's (and most gov agencies) should be recalled/reduced via a special general election before singling out the POTUS as the country's biggest problem requiring the king's court to vote for those useless peach mints.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    waiting for 4 years at a time to try to win another electronic election is the new american revolution. Reminder, it's always the swing states that have missing votes and computer errors.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    waiting for 4 years at a time to try to win another electronic election is the new american revolution. Reminder, it's always the swing states that have missing votes and computer errors.
    Ok, but those machines are hack proof and even NSA is not allowed under the Constitution to spy on election machines.

The problem we have is 2/3 of the republican house are democrats parading as republicans... So fat chance on impeaching Obama, but he is one President that is in serious need of impeachment !!! OMG, will I go go prison for saying "fat"?

That one dude is cleared the way for a dictatorship. As if Obama is not scarey enough, who might be next? Henry Kissenger or George Soros with a pen and telephone?

Joe Biden for Prez! (that is what you get with an Obama impeachment)

Procedurally, you need a majority of the House Of Representatives to agree to call for impeachment. Then the Senate holds hearings and two thirds of them need to agree to find him guilty.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-19-2014 at 08:48 PM.

2/3 of republicans believe obama is muslim/atheist/secret terrorist.

Quote Originally Posted by 56ktarget View Post
    2/3 of republicans believe obama is muslim/atheist/secret terrorist.
    I imagine he probably is an atheist.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Joe Biden for Prez! (that is what you get with an Obama impeachment)
    Comforting .