Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morning Joe panel: Mitt Romney likely top GOP contender to prevent a Rand Paul nomination

Morning Joe panel: Mitt Romney likely top GOP contender to prevent a Rand Paul nomination

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This makes prefect sense... since American moronic public votes by TV propaganda.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Desperation on the cusp of madness.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Luckily it's MSNBC so less than 100K even saw it.

lol, Romney should be 'looser' ?
    He'd make an absolute fool of himself, I welcome it.

LOL, didn't these same clowns say that Rand would never beat Trey Grayson?

I am severely flip flop.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

LOL when did they get Glenn Beck and Herman Cain on their panel?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rmoney wont be in the circles of GOP hopefuls. If he does I'll have no problem voting LP.

Why does Scarborough treat both Paul's with condescending satire?
    Last edited by anaconda; 07-14-2014 at 04:30 PM.

"iowa doesnt matter if ron wins"

"ron cant win"

rand cant win"

"isolationist"

"911"

here we go again folks!

LOL How does growing and evolving the GOP constitute a "vacuum?" All these main stream hacks can do is dig up Mittens as a candidate? Good lord.

By the way(with respect to Mittens), when was the last time that a party's nominee LOST the general election and was then nominated again four years later?

Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    "iowa doesnt matter if ron wins"

"ron cant win"

rand cant win"

"isolationist"

"911"

here we go again folks!
    Exactly! Every percentage point that Rand increases his GOP polling lead by will be portrayed by Joe Scarborough as evidence that "the vacuum is even bigger than he had imagined!"

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    LOL How does growing and evolving the GOP constitute a "vacuum?" All these main stream hacks can do is dig up Mittens as a candidate? Good lord.

By the way(with respect to Mittens), when was the last time that a party's nominee LOST the general election and was then nominated again four years later?
    I think William Jennings Bryant was the only one.

When Joe said "he will do well in Iowa, he will do well in New Hampshire, he might do alright in South Carolina, .... I thought maybe he was gonna walk through all 50 states. "He might do alright in Florida, Texas, Pennsylvania, Ohio, California, New York, Montana, Kentucky, Georgia, Illinois, ....."

The funny thing is Rand will definitely do BETTER in the Midwest than South Carolina...so Joe seems to be grasping for straws here.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I think William Jennings Bryant was the only one.
    Good call. Also I just realized that Adlai Stevenson did it in 1952 and 1956. 1960 loser Nixon was renominated but had to wait 8 years.
    Last edited by anaconda; 07-14-2014 at 04:34 PM.

I don't understand how this man has any credibility anymore. I used to like him (decent guy), but this is absurd.

loveshiscountry

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Why does Scarborough treat both Paul's with condescending satire?
    He's losing what little credibility he had. He said he voted for Ron Paul as a protest vote last election.

You see, he'll do well in Iowa, he'll do well in New Hampshire, he'll do well in South Carolina, he's won the last four national polls, Republican voters are shifting in his direction on foreign policy and social issues, and the competition is such garbage we can't even think of an alternative....but clearly he's unelectable.

Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 07-14-2014 at 04:57 PM.

lol. that video is full of fail.
    Last edited by TomtheTinker; 07-14-2014 at 05:19 PM.

I think the establishment is going to do everything that they can in order to stop Rand. They tried pretty hard with Ron, but this is a different ball game. Rand will have to run a near perfect campaign in order to have a real chance.
    I am more and more convinced that man is a dangerous creature and that power, whether vested in many or a few, is ever grasping, and like the grave, cries, 'Give, give.'

Abigail Adams

They can play all the games they want but Rand is leading in the polls and everyone knows that Rand won a Statewide election. They said the same BS then as now. This is 2010 all over again.

I spoke to some people on the Greg Abbott campaign. They all virtually said no1 has a chance but Rand. People even went far enough to say the election would be rigged if Rand doesn't win. This is all granted Bush/Christie don't pan out as much

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    Romney wont be in the circles of GOP hopefuls. If he does I'll have no problem voting LP.
    Screw that!!! Rand should buck the system and go Independent. It would be America's only hope, since you know, 40% plus of Americans now identify themselves as such.
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

When can we do a Money Bomb? Can we start the process, the promoting, the marketing, etc. to show our force?
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

First they dusted Santorum off. Then they got Perry a new pair of glasses. Now it's Romney. McCain wasn't enough, so they cleared a film studio of all crosses and garlic and cracked open Count Cheney's coffin so they could trot him out in front of the cameras.

I hope they all run. The debate stage will look like Rand Paul vs. the Zombie Apocalypse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEsq View Post
    The funny thing is Rand will definitely do BETTER in the Midwest than South Carolina...so Joe seems to be grasping for straws here.
    Exactly. I think Joe is a little jealous of Rand's rise and the Pauls in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty74 View Post
    When can we do a Money Bomb? Can we start the process, the promoting, the marketing, etc. to show our force?
    Start saving your change. Rand needs a 10 million dollar money bomb out the gate.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend1104 View Post
    I think the establishment is going to do everything that they can in order to stop Rand. They tried pretty hard with Ron, but this is a different ball game. Rand will have to run a near perfect campaign in order to have a real chance.
    A year from now, Rand will be the establishment. Everyone else will be looking to him for their talking points.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast