Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel: An issue many in the liberty movement get wrong

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    Wow... are you actually implying that because I said Jews are spiritually blind, I'm anti-semitic? From a biblical perspective, ANYONE who rejects Jesus/God is spiritually blind. That means atheists, agnostics, Muslims, pagans, Hindus, etc.

Stating that someone is spiritually blind doesn't mean you hate them. By that 'logic', God and Jesus are "anti-semitic" because it is the bible that states that unbelievers are spiritually blind. Did you not realize that?

I shouldn't even have to say this, but since you and otherone like insinuating dishonest things, I'll say it. I love Jews, and Muslims. I stated earlier that someday I would like to do missions work in a place where there are Muslims and Jews.

This has actually been kinda funny. First someone accused me of being anti-Muslim because I pointed out the hate against Jews. Then you (seem to) imply that I'm anti-semitic for stating a truth about spiritual blindness.

/sigh
    Yeah. I am.

Live and let live. My gripe with Israel's government is that they steal from us and get us involved in massive warfare. I have absolutely no problem with their religion. You do.

As far as I know, Jesus wouldn't approve of the "modern" state of Israel. You do.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The problem with Jews are the radical leftist Jews.

Those who believe in Keynesian economics, the welfare state, endless warfare and money for Israel, mass immigration, and gay marriage etc.

Unfortunately these guys have the biggest voice in politics and academia, but they aren't representative of all Jews.

There are quite a few Libertarian Jews, Peter Schiff, Adam Kokesh; they don't all swing left.
    Last edited by DFF; 07-23-2014 at 09:57 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I work and live with Jews. They are deluded in the Northeast. I guess that's what happens in high finance and academia.
    Lol.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post
    The problem with Jews are the radical leftist Jews.

Those who believe in Keynesian economics, the welfare state, endless warfare and money for Israel, mass immigration.

Unfortunately these guys have the biggest voice in politics in academia, but they aren't representative of all Jews by any means.
    Mass immigration for countries other than Israel. And no, they're hardly a voice for most Jews....but as the neocons like to say in regards to the Muslims--"where are the dissenting voices?"

I work and live with Jews. They are deluded in the Northeast. I guess that's what happens in high finance and academia.
    I have black friends!

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    I have black friends!
    What the hell does that mean? Long Island contains one of the largest concentration of jews in the U.S. The five towns. Great Neck. Roslyn. Woodbury. Professionals and those in finance. You don't have to major in social science to arrive at what they view the proper role of government to be. Think Chuck Schumer and worse. Take the worse of the Republicans and then the democrats, and you have the average political stance of metropolitan New York jew.

I have black friends!
    Have you broken the news to Kludge?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Yeah. I am.

Live and let live. My gripe with Israel's government is that they steal from us and get us involved in massive warfare. I have absolutely no problem with their religion. You do.

As far as I know, Jesus wouldn't approve of the "modern" state of Israel. You do.
    I never stated that I approved of the modern state of Israel, you are putting words in my mouth. And I didn't say that I disapproved. Most of my posts were pointing out the one-sidedness from some people, who were talking about racism, hate, murder, while completely ignoring that the other side does the exact same thing, only worse.

Also, you didn't address what I said. It is silly to say that someone is anti-semitic for saying that Jews are spiritually blind, because it is the BIBLE that says that. And you also ignored that from a Christian perspective, ANYONE who rejects Jesus/God is spiritually blind. That means Muslims too. And atheists, Hindus, etc, etc, etc.

I guess I touched a nerve with you. But once again, saying someone is spiritually blind doesn't mean that you hate them. Hating someone would be to NOT care about their spiritual condition.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    There are millions of American Jews, those are just a handful. Have you ever met a Jew?
    you live in KY, have you ever met one IRL?

Yeah, so back to the actual topic at hand about Israel and the liberty movements perception of it. Enough of this religious bickering and racially motivated statements.
    SUPPORT LIBERTY IN 2016

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I had a Jewish gf in college....early eighties. Her dad was a shoe salesman...not a banker or an academic. My last ltr was a Ukrainian Jew...massage therapist. My current gf (fiancee) is Jewish. She works in mental health. She isn't Illuminati either (as far as I know).
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Massachusetts View Post
    Yeah, so back to the actual topic at hand about Israel and the liberty movements perception of it. Enough of this religious bickering and racially motivated statements.
    Is it even possible to talk about Israel and ignore religious bickering at the same time?

I'm afraid that if you take the subject of religious bickering completely off the table I can't claim that I know much of anything at all about Israel...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    I had a Jewish gf in college....early eighties. Her dad was a shoe salesman...not a banker or an academic. My last ltr was a Ukrainian Jew...massage therapist. My current gf (fiancee) is Jewish. She works in mental health. She isn't Illuminati either (as far as I know).
    I had a jewish pot dealer back in the 90's, the bags were always light.

Most of my posts were pointing out the one-sidedness from some people, who were talking about racism, hate, murder, while completely ignoring that the other side does the exact same thing, only worse.
    What is worse than state-sanctioned murder?
    -Albert Camus

What the hell does that mean? Long Island contains one of the largest concentration of jews in the U.S. The five towns. Great Neck. Roslyn. Woodbury. Professionals and those in finance. You don't have to major in social science to arrive at what they view the proper role of government to be. Think Chuck Schumer and worse. Take the worse of the Republicans and then the democrats, and you have the average political stance of metropolitan New York jew.
    You know exactly what I mean. You aren't stupid.

My last ltr was a Ukrainian Jew...massage therapist.
    Still have her number?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I had a jewish pot dealer back in the 90's, the bags were always light.
    ...."a fool and his money"...
    -Albert Camus

I never stated that I approved of the modern state of Israel, you are putting words in my mouth. And I didn't say that I disapproved. Most of my posts were pointing out the one-sidedness from some people, who were talking about racism, hate, murder, while completely ignoring that the other side does the exact same thing, only worse.

Also, you didn't address what I said. It is silly to say that someone is anti-semitic for saying that Jews are spiritually blind, because it is the BIBLE that says that. And you also ignored that from a Christian perspective, ANYONE who rejects Jesus/God is spiritually blind. That means Muslims too. And atheists, Hindus, etc, etc, etc.

I guess I touched a nerve with you. But once again, saying someone is spiritually blind doesn't mean that you hate them. Hating someone would be to NOT care about their spiritual condition.
    So you don't approve of the modern state of Israel? Your approval of that state are the only words I "put in your mouth."

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Still have her number?
    Is Nightmares a town in Pa?
    (actually, it would be called "Nightmaresville", then)
    -Albert Camus

You know exactly what I mean. You aren't stupid.
    You are trying to insinuate that I woke up one day and decided that I didn't like American jews due to some sinister motive. No. It's largely derived from experience. Not bad people, but I wouldn't want to be in a foxhole with them.

...."a fool and his money"...
    He got mad when I brought my own scale, so I started buying from a Mexican instead. good hard working folk, he didn't mind if I brought my own scale.

He got mad when I brought my own scale, so I started buying from a Mexican instead. good hard working folk, he didn't mind if I brought my own scale.
    When I was in Mexico, both parties often brought their own scales. Helped to keep folks honest.

Edit: Oops... reading back through the thread, I see mention of Pot..... we were buying corn and selling meat with our scales.
    Last edited by Dr.3D; 07-23-2014 at 10:26 PM.

You are trying to insinuate that I woke up one day and decided that I didn't like American jews due to some sinister motive. No. It's largely derived from experience. Not bad people, but I wouldn't want to be in a foxhole with them.
    I honestly don't care if you don't like American Jews, I just think it's funny considering what you were defending.

LOL!
    I knew a lazy mexican before, so I assumed they were ALL that way!
    -Albert Camus

Unlike many other Americans, I've never met a Mexican that I didn't like and respect. Which is why I have no understanding of the Mexican immigration issue--well that and because I'm a Yankee.

Dooooood....for reals?
    At least say "Long Island Jews"....you really think you can characterize "AMERICAN Jews" based on your experience?
    -Albert Camus

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Dooooood....for reals?
    At least say "Long Island Jews"....you really think you can characterize "AMERICAN Jews" based on your experience?
    Ok....Long Island jews. I assume the other pockets differ.

//
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-16-2016 at 09:20 PM.

//
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-16-2016 at 09:20 PM.

I honestly don't care if you don't like American Jews, I just think it's funny considering what you were defending.

The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast