Thread: ACLU: West Springfield Police Department Has Grenade Launchers

ACLU: West Springfield Police Department Has Grenade Launchers

In its annual report on police militarization, the Massachusetts chapter of the ACLU questioned why West Springfield police have two grenade launchers.

http://benswann.com/aclu-west-spring...ade-launchers/
    Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
    I am an investigative journalist for Ben Swann's Truth in Media
    Check out my liberty-friendly experimental rock/punk/metal band Look What I Did

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryDonegan View Post
    In its annual report on police militarization, the Massachusetts chapter of the ACLU questioned why West Springfield police have two grenade launchers.

First words of video: "The police are trained to protect the public,...."

/facepalm
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

the better to kill you with my dear...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Chief Wiggum refers to Colombine and Virginia Tech and the need for being prepared -in both cases the shooters were reported as offing themselves.

Don't worry about Wiggum, he's trained.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Let's see. Some police departments are getting MRAPS and others are getting grenade launchers. Are they prepping to fight each other?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Let's see. Some police departments are getting MRAPS and others are getting grenade launchers. Are they prepping to fight each other?
    Maybe they are getting ready just in case a mob of people start getting upset about their dogs being killed.

And here I am waiting forever for the ATF to approve mine:

Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by BarryDonegan View Post

That's a compelling article. Surely the police should have way more than two. Let's make a pack and not rest until the West Springfield police have at least a dozen grenade launchers. Who will start the online petition?
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well them got-damn drug head toddlers ain't gonna grenade themselves, are they?

Freedom!

*belch*

Baby Bou Bou, blown up by a SWAT grenade.

The remains of Melissa Morrison, gassed and incinerated by FBI and Delta Force at Waco.

Aiyana Jones, shot in the face by SWAT raiders in the wrong house.