Thread: Britney Spears new song, minus AutoTune

Exclamation Britney Spears new song, minus AutoTune

Original video deleted.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-09-2014 at 05:40 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I knew it! lol
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Compare to Brad Delp with 1976 technology in Tom Scholz basement.

The wisdom of Swordy:

They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

And to this day they sound crisp, clean and stupendous.

Tom Scholz made it a point to note on the inside liner of "Don't Look Back" that no computers or synthesizers were used to record this album.

Look at the lower left text:

Oh, and RIP Brad Delp.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-09-2014 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Well, that's a dry recording, with no effects at all. There is hardly any vocals on any recording that doesn't have reverb and/or echo applied.

It would be more interesting to hear it with only the autotune removed.

That has the full traditional effects, reverb, echo, massive overdubbing. But he still had to hit all of the notes.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Nice! Love me some Boston...

No auto tune here either....

I don't think Britney sounds all that good even with Auto-tune.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    And amusingly she sounds like her voice or singing ability is getting even worse over time. It's sad how people "make it" and then stop practicing or even attempting to maintain their ability much less try to keep improving.

Edit:

wow...I actually tried listening to this (my curiosity got the better of me). She's almost tone deaf.
    Last edited by jtap; 07-09-2014 at 11:57 AM.

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    And thus endeth THIS thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarzan View Post

That makes me die laughing when there's no music.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On fighting corruption:
    Fascism Defined

lol copyright claim already. it's down! (and many ears rejoice)

edit:

wow they are working hard to scrub this. I can't find a copy to DL just for kicks.

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post

It's almost not fair to bring Karen into a thread where we're discussing how bad Britney is. What a contrast.

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarzan View Post

Now that's a dry recording. No effects there.

That makes me die laughing when there's no music.
    Thank God for Micheal Anthony (and some Eddie on vocals too).
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by jtap View Post
    And amusingly she sounds like her voice or singing ability is getting even worse over time. It's sad how people "make it" and then stop practicing or even attempting to maintain their ability much less try to keep improving.

Edit:

wow...I actually tried listening to this (my curiosity got the better of me). She's almost tone deaf.
    Too much alcohol and drugs. The ability to sing in tune can be lost.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Compare to:

and

or

How about the greatest band ever?

I weep for my generation.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

The wisdom of Swordy:

On fighting corruption:
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by jtap View Post
    lol copyright claim already. it's down! (and many ears rejoice)

edit:

wow they are working hard to scrub this. I can't find a copy to DL just for kicks.
    Imagine my surprise...If anybody finds a copy, post it.

RAW:

FILTERED:

Last edited by presence; 07-09-2014 at 08:01 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Imagine my surprise...If anybody finds a copy, post it.
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...auto-tune.html

It’s not just the incessant (and, again, perfectly acceptable) auto-tuning that has people suspicious. It’s the fact that she has lip-synched pretty much every televised performance in the past decade.

R.I.P. Freddie
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm sure there is plenty of auto tune going on with a Brittany Spears song, however the chance that she misses the note by the same margin every time seems a little off to me. Not to mention I'm hearing artifacts. That recording has been played with.
    Libertarians - trying to improve the world through ideas and free markets rather than legislation and prisons.

Interesting from a technical angle (to hear before and after), but otherwise I prefer only corrected pitch and don't care how she sounds w/o modifications or if she practices since I'm not a fan/listener.

BTW, I own three TC Helicon voice processing devices (1 PC software based, 1 keyboard feature, and a dedicated VL-Touch unit) and they all work great! IMO, it helps build confidence in new singers, but lots of practice and V-lessons are far more import. Pop stars require investment money, talent, connections, persistence, hard work and some luck before any money (might) pour back out. I wish her continued fame and fortune without those too common "star lifestyle" unintended negative consequences.