Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can You Pass This Kindergarten Admissions Test?

Can You Pass This Kindergarten Admissions Test?

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    1. I have no idea
    2. A
    3. D
    4. B
    5. C
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Now that I looked at the answers, if I disregard the bottom row of sails in question one, the answer becomes obvious.
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

Peace.

I qualify for kindergarten. Good to know.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

1. C
    2. A
    3. A (D seems too small compared to the second triangle)
    4. B
    5. C

Edit: For number 3, I was torn between A and D, but I still think D is way too small. The first triangle and circle are roughly even in size, while circle D is half the size of the second triangle. I contest question 3!
    Last edited by Philhelm; 07-09-2014 at 12:36 PM.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

I don't believe that's for kindergarten. Reason only kicks in at about age 7. BTW, in kindergarten I got A's in blocks, crayons, graham crackers and naps.

#1 - yeah, that's not clear unless you disregard the second row.

#2 - Seriously? Kindergarteners? I don't care if they're elite Kindergartens. That question is pretty obscure.

#3 - That's more the speed I'd expect of a gifted Kindergartener test.

#4 - After #2, this is a bull$#@! question. I would expect they'd have two patterns going on, and not just pick random colors. They could have easily made the first one Red, the second Orange, the third Yellow, the fourth Green, and then expected the kids to see Blue as the next color in the pattern.

#5 - The correct answer, for a Kindergartener, is "She probably listened to her spoiled NY elite 4 year old beg like a stray dog for whatever the grocer had intentionally placed right in front of the belt for eliciting that exact response".
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Last edited by phill4paul; 07-09-2014 at 02:30 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    I don't believe that's for kindergarten. Reason only kicks in at about age 7. BTW, in kindergarten I got A's in blocks, crayons, graham crackers and naps.
    Me too! I loved snack time in Kindergarten, we never had Kool Aid or graham crackers at home. I also excelled in macaroni art.

When I started, there was no Kindergarten in public schools, only 1-12. I went to a private kindergarten and I'm pretty sure there was no test to get in. Funny story, my parents got in trouble for sending my teenage brother to pick me up on his motorcycle. Oh, and they also got in trouble for a patch my mom sewed on the back of jacket, it was the Schlitz Malt Liquor bull. I loved that commercial where the bull busted through the wall and I insisted on opening my Dad's beer in hopes that damn blue bull would crash through our house. LOL, parents...

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    #1 - yeah, that's not clear unless you disregard the second row.

#2 - Seriously? Kindergarteners? I don't care if they're elite Kindergartens. That question is pretty obscure.
    Yeah, those are a bit strange. The extra rows in both of those puzzles seem to be introducing noise and distraction. Maybe that's the point?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Me too! I loved snack time in Kindergarten, we never had Kool Aid or graham crackers at home. I also excelled in macaroni art.

When I started, there was no Kindergarten in public schools, only 1-12. I went to a private kindergarten and I'm pretty sure there was no test to get in. Funny story, my parents got in trouble for sending my teenage brother to pick me up on his motorcycle. Oh, and they also got in trouble for a patch my mom sewed on the back of jacket, it was the Schlitz Malt Liquor bull. I loved that commercial where the bull busted through the wall and I insisted on opening my Dad's beer in hopes that damn blue bull would crash through our house. LOL, parents...
    When I'm caulking, I always tell anybody within earshot, "it's a good thing I aced finger painting in kindergarten".

While we're on the subject of kindergarten, anyone remember "Patch The Pony"?

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    When I'm caulking, I always tell anybody within earshot, "it's a good thing I aced finger painting in kindergarten".

No...but I miss tag and dodgeball.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Was that the pony that warned you of strangers? If so, what was up with the patch on his eye? I remember thinking it was odd that a pirate horse was warning me about strangers. I also remember being disappointed that no strangers ever offered me candy, I planed on grabbing the candy and running.

I only got a B in finger painting but still managed to make the honor roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Was that the pony that warned you of strangers? If so, what was up with the patch on his eye? I remember thinking it was odd that a pirate horse was warning me about strangers. I also remember being disappointed that no strangers ever offered me candy, I planed on grabbing the candy and running.
    Yes, exactly. Nay, nay, stranger stay away! Lol. I don't know why it had a patch on its eye.

Peace.

Last edited by Henry Rogue; 07-09-2014 at 06:54 PM.

Peace.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow. I failed miserably on the first two.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

1. 3(C)
    2. 1(A)
    3. 4(D)
    4. 2(B)
    5. 3(C)

edit: Yes, yes I can.
    Libertarians - trying to improve the world through ideas and free markets rather than legislation and prisons.

I only missed the 5th question. I choose option 2 cos the way I see it, after placing her grocery in the cart, she would have to push it down to the check out area for the cashier to scan it. So option 2 depicts a cart being moved somewhere and that's why I picked it instead of option 3

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I only missed the 5th question. I choose option 2 cos the way I see it, after placing her grocery in the cart, she would have to push it down to the check out area for the cashier to scan it. So option 2 depicts a cart being moved somewhere and that's why I picked it instead of option 3

You made the mistake of thinking logically past the information given. Never deviate from the information given. Free thinkers are not to be rewarded.
    Libertarians - trying to improve the world through ideas and free markets rather than legislation and prisons.

First question: Second Row and First row need three objects "pointed" up to complete the pattern... anyways that's how I solved it. This test falls into the same category as other IQ tests: B-b-b-bull$#@!. This is not to say that they do not serve a purpose; they do. One facet of said purpose is convincing or at least engendering in people the belief that they are mediocre, and that superior people exist and I believe this contributes to, or eases, their acceptance of arbitrary authority.

I don't think this is right, but I am only average. The (president, CEO, Teacher, Professor, et al) is clearly above average, her or his judgement is better than mine. It is right. Seems to be effective. IQ tests are only one front on the incessant battle to convince people (not our sublime and beneficent rulers of course)that they are inferior.
    Last edited by bolil; 07-12-2014 at 04:19 AM.

Got 'em all, so no excuses to make yourselves feel better.

I graduated from Kindergarden,I got a diploma and everything.

Looking back,I think that it just helped set my poor Mama up for the heartbreak that was to follow.
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Number one is the only one that made no sense mostly due to the 5th sail.

Quote Originally Posted by Bman View Post
    You made the mistake of thinking logically past the information given. Never deviate from the information given. Free thinkers are not to be rewarded.
    Thats the problem, the information given from the question is as follows.

She placed the items in the cart
    then she went to the front
    and had the cashier scan each item.
    Finally, she paid for all her groceries

Picture A looks like someone picking out items from the shelf and I assume placing it in the cart
    Picture B looks like someone moving the cart to the front
    Picture C looks like someone placing items on conveyor belt to be scanned
    Picture D looks like someone paying for their grocery in cash

Now from the information given, she went to the front after placing the items in the cart i.e. second picture in the story not third. The correct answer is supposed to be B(2) and not C(3) if you followed the storyline with the pictures given. I was using the information given and not even trying to be a free thinker.

Did anyone else pick 2nd option for question 5?

I see my mistake now. The story goes like this.

Pic 1: She picked the items needed
    Pic 2: Next, she placed the items in her cart
    Pic 3: then she went to the front and had the cashier scan each item.
    Pic 4: Finally, she paid for all her groceries.

And the 4 pictures represents all 4 sets of actions taken. So after "Next, she placed the items in her cart", she "went to the front and had the cashier scan each" which represents option 3. I am not going to lie, this really bothers me that I am the only one who got a question wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I see my mistake now. The story goes like this.

Pic 1: She picked the items needed
    Pic 2: Next, she placed the items in her cart
    Pic 3: then she went to the front and had the cashier scan each item.
    Pic 4: Finally, she paid for all her groceries.

And the 4 pictures represents all 4 sets of actions taken. So after "Next, she placed the items in her cart", she "went to the front and had the cashier scan each" which represents option 3. I am not going to lie, this really bothers me that I am the only one who got a question wrong.
    The way I saw it was that she did not receive her Change from her payment. The answers are so ambiguous that it appears there can be multiple correct answers depending on interpretation.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    The way I saw it was that she did not receive her Change from her payment. The answers are so ambiguous that it appears there can be multiple correct answers depending on interpretation.
    This is the reason why testing today should be resisted. It is job justification, not a measure of actual intelligence or learning.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

The second row in the first question corresponds precisely with the answers below. I figured the test maker was just being redundant.

There is no cashier scanning in any of the pictures, so I would have told the test administrator (these read like IQ questions so I assume there is an administrator with you in the room) precisely what I thought of it.

I've taken a few IQ tests, and the people giving the tests were not fond of me. There would be pictures like this:

None of these are realistic, so while you can kind of figure out what they want you to say, the reality is there are a lot of things missing from each picture. There were two in particular that I pissed people off with. The first was a little girl who had no ears. That was the "right" answer. She also had no eyebrows, no eyelashes, and four digits on each hand. They did not like my answer because it was not what was on their card

The other was a slightly different test where I had to put four scenes in order. The scene was of a house that was covered in snow, then the sun came out, then it melted, then the sun set. I was living in Florida. I felt it made more sense for the sun to be rising, then there was a little more snow, then finally the house was covered in snow. The administrator marked that wrong because they felt I put them backwards.

In other words, these tests are pretty dumb, and the people making them up/administering them are dumber.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast